Camlbacker
Explorer
I imagine plenty of you have been following the endless social media sparring over whether using a GLOW or KLOW blend is counterproductive compared with injecting each pep separately. According to the renowned peptide authority Dr. Trevor Bachmeyer, you must administer them one at a time; according to others, GLOW and KLOW work perfectly well. One could definitely argue that GLOW and KLOW dosing is not optimal for a deeply personalized protocol; after spending the past few weeks digging into KLOW, I've grown to appreciate that position, even while I desperately want to avoid becoming a human pincushion every damn day. Injection fatigue is real, as a lot of us have discovered. Not long ago I paused for a week to clear out while traveling, and what I found was that although my usual injection sites felt less irritated, overall I had been happier and more clear-headed when I stuck to organized dosing schedules, so I'm thrilled to be back in the pinning routine now, though my thighs are not thrilled at all.
That's enough about me, though. Chris Duffin has weighed in on this topic in a way I believe deserves wider attention from this community. I knew nothing about this man before I spent about 15 minutes letting his argument sink into my lizard brain. I'll share a few of his main points both to save time and to entice anyone who might want to watch the entire video to go do that:
That's the setup and the delivery, but in my opinion the discussion offers far more than just the final takeaway. He also points out that many of these online peptide arguments produce more heat than light, which is something I agree with. So go ahead and watch the video, then share your boundless expertise on the subject in the comments below:
Naturally, he's also peddling something. I can't speak to how good his products or services are, but I'm curious what all of you peptide experts think about the video and his argument. Thanks for keeping things civil.
That's enough about me, though. Chris Duffin has weighed in on this topic in a way I believe deserves wider attention from this community. I knew nothing about this man before I spent about 15 minutes letting his argument sink into my lizard brain. I'll share a few of his main points both to save time and to entice anyone who might want to watch the entire video to go do that:
Instead of debating theory, I ran the test. I reconstituted GLOW and KLOW blends, stored them refrigerated for 30 days under real-world conditions, and sent them to a lab for chromatography testing before and after storage. Measured purity. Measured degradation. No speculation. Before storage: 99.5% purity. After 30 days refrigerated: 99.6% purity. Zero degradation.
Click to expand...
That's the setup and the delivery, but in my opinion the discussion offers far more than just the final takeaway. He also points out that many of these online peptide arguments produce more heat than light, which is something I agree with. So go ahead and watch the video, then share your boundless expertise on the subject in the comments below:
Naturally, he's also peddling something. I can't speak to how good his products or services are, but I'm curious what all of you peptide experts think about the video and his argument. Thanks for keeping things civil.