the scammers manipulating test results for profit at Finnrisk Testing Timelines

Tirzmonkey

Explorer
Joined
May 15, 2026
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Location
Dover De USA
I realize a lot of folks have complained about Finnrisk and the labs they contract with—especially Krause Labs—being scammers who manipulate test results for profit. I don't have the brains or the technical background to judge whether those complaints hold water, but there's one thing I'm certain about.

Since the day I mailed in my $120 test request and sent off my vial, I've gotten married and divorced, watched my kids finish college and become a grandfather, gone gray, and used up every last bit of the Tirzepatide I was trying to get tested.

All jokes aside, I understand there's a delay, but once it stretches into months, maybe it's worth looking into bringing in other labs to speed things up.
 
Given that you handed over actual cash, you would expect your test to be bumped to the front of the queue....

I went the "free" way, and from the moment I asked to the moment I got results, 7 weeks passed. Here's how it went:





76cb17f7162dd50f8fddd074b9d4e06c1e1a1ad8a42c53f89c6fe6ba12e89cc5.webp


What's your wait time been so far?
 
Lately they seem slower than ever. Mine went in 2-3 weeks back and beyond the first acknowledgment there has been silence.
 
Grogu said:

Given that you handed over actual cash, you would expect your test to be bumped to the front of the queue....

I went the "free" way, and from the moment I asked to the moment I got results, 7 weeks passed. Here's how it went:





View attachment 9886

What's your wait time been so far?
I sent it off in mid June. Their precision isn't something I take issue with, unlike what some others report, though if they can't sort out the delays, that side of things is going to cost them customers.
 
Tirzmonkey said:

Grogu said:

Given that you handed over actual cash, you would expect your test to be bumped to the front of the queue....

I went the "free" way, and from the moment I asked to the moment I got results, 7 weeks passed. Here's how it went:





View attachment 9886

What's your wait time been so far?
I sent it off in mid June. Their precision isn't something I take issue with, unlike what some others report, though if they can't sort out the delays, that side of things is going to cost them customers.

When it comes to how accurate they are: I mailed a C10 vial their way, and it ended up going to Krause. According to Krause, the mass came out to roughly 3mg 😳. From that same kit I injected 1mg and definitely noticed the effects, so if it truly was just 3mg, that would really catch me off guard. Then again, who knows....
 
Tirzmonkey said:

Grogu said:

Given that you handed over actual cash, you would expect your test to be bumped to the front of the queue....

I went the "free" way, and from the moment I asked to the moment I got results, 7 weeks passed. Here's how it went:





View attachment 9886

What's your wait time been so far?
I sent it off in mid June. Their precision isn't something I take issue with, unlike what some others report, though if they can't sort out the delays, that side of things is going to cost them customers.
Get in touch with them. For that kind of testing, I believe it takes 21 days. I contacted them around day 22, they told me they'd check on it, and a day or 2 later I had the result.

Krause is honestly far from the most reliable lab, and they happen to handle all of the endo testing. If I'm being realistic, my guess is they get it right more often than they get it wrong, but for a lab that still isn't anywhere close to acceptable. Should the result match what other testing on that vendor's products would lead you to expect, I'd lean toward trusting it. Should it show anything different, my suspicion would be very high. I went with them a single time, but since then more information has surfaced, and I doubt I'd use them again.
 
Back
Top