The Great Pep Debate Tesamorelin!

Super Trips

Explorer
Joined
Dec 25, 2024
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Location
Silk Road Marketplace
The Great Pep Debate Tesamorelin! Once mixed, does it need to go in the fridge, or can it sit at room temperature?

Let's hear your take.

I checked the pH under both conditions, and 4.5-5 came out the same either way.
 
The fridge, no question. (Though it's best to avoid the door, since it gets jostled.)

The pharmaceutical version contains stabilizers that let it sit at room temperature, which the grey-market ones don't. And even the latest pharma formulation (Egrifta WR) holds up for just 7 days. Earlier iterations had to be used right away.
 
Are we actually dealing with Egrifta WR or Egrifta SV—the versions that all the protocols and storage recommendations are based on—or is it plain Tesamorelin rather than the formulated RX product? We have no idea, and there is no data to reference.

Anecdotal evidence: My M and F TS's did a 90 day run it was kept in the freezer and then refrigerated. 1 vial lasted 2.5 days. IGF-1 went up: M 1.5X, F 4X. So storage "appeared " to have little impact.

Test your IGF-1 before and after and let us know how you stored it.
 
When it comes to grey-market reconstituted tesa, sterility would be my top worry.

Plus, the tesa on its own would just break down, particularly once a few days have passed.
 
I always keep mine in the fridge, no exceptions. That said, I did leave a mixed vial chilling for 3 weeks during a trip once. When I got back, I injected it and sure enough, that same irritating rise in heart rate kicked in. So it seems like a portion of the peptide was still active after that 3-week stretch.
 
Super Trips said:

The Great Pep Debate Tesamorelin! Once mixed, does it need to go in the fridge, or can it sit at room temperature?

Let's hear your take.

I checked the pH under both conditions, and 4.5-5 came out the same either way.
Put it in the fridge. According to testing, degradation begins once it has spent 7 days at room temperature. At 30 days, there is essentially no difference.
 
Comparative testing exists that tracked Tesamorelin breakdown at 0, 7, 14, 21, and 28 days, kept either at room temperature or in a fridge. I'm not able to provide the raw data, but the takeaway is this: at room temp it held steady through 14 days, while the 21 and 28 day readings showed roughly a 1-2% purity loss. In the refrigerator, it stayed stable all the way to 28 days (under 1% purity drop).
 
Calm Logic said:

The fridge, no question. (Though it's best to avoid the door, since it gets jostled.)

The pharmaceutical version contains stabilizers that let it sit at room temperature, which the grey-market ones don't. And even the latest pharma formulation (Egrifta WR) holds up for just 7 days. Earlier iterations had to be used right away.
Yikes. Good thing I came across this — my peptides normally live in that little butter compartment with the flap 😂

Looks like today's the day I clear out the fridge and find them a different spot.
 
I'm a huge fan of Tesamorelin. Also, I've taken reconstituted kits on international flights more than once and didn't notice any significant drop in potency. The same goes for occasions when I've accidentally left it sitting on my desk instead of putting it straight back in the fridge. Brief stretches away from the freezer (for dry powder) or the refrigerator (after mixing) aren't something to worry much about.
 
ltjltj said:

Peotidethrowaway said:

For me, that stuff carries way too much risk. I quit using it.
Looking at it from what angle? Worries about cancer?
I've come across reports of certain individuals having an abrupt immune reaction, leaving them unable to breathe and requiring a trip to the emergency room.
 
beefsteak said:

ltjltj said:

Peotidethrowaway said:

For me, that stuff carries way too much risk. I quit using it.
Looking at it from what angle? Worries about cancer?
I've come across reports of certain individuals having an abrupt immune reaction, leaving them unable to breathe and requiring a trip to the emergency room.
What you're describing is an anaphylactic allergic reaction — something any medication can trigger, though it's true that these GH secretagogues have seen specific cases. Keeping an epipen or nasal epinephrine on hand isn't a bad precaution (I went with neffy), but in my opinion, if you've never had an allergic reaction to it before, the odds of running into a problem are low.
 
Guys over at Meso are still on steroids despite the risk of future heart attacks and prostate surgery, lol.
 
CJC 1295 (no dac), Ipamorelin, along with Tesamorelin...out of every peptide I've tried, these are the only ones that gave me a bad reaction. After pinning, itchy welps stuck around for a few days. For me it's not worth it, though everyone reacts differently. I'm also among the small percentage for whom GHK-CU doesn't sting. So any GH type peptide is off the table for me.
 
FNG33 said:

Are we actually dealing with Egrifta WR or Egrifta SV—the versions that all the protocols and storage recommendations are based on—or is it plain Tesamorelin rather than the formulated RX product? We have no idea, and there is no data to reference.

Anecdotal evidence: My M and F TS's did a 90 day run it was kept in the freezer and then refrigerated. 1 vial lasted 2.5 days. IGF-1 went up: M 1.5X, F 4X. So storage "appeared " to have little impact.

Test your IGF-1 before and after and let us know how you stored it.
If I wagered every dollar in my possession, I'd say the compounded RX formulations aren't what we're receiving, lol. What we've got is tesamorelin combined with whichever common excipients they've determined function adequately for it.
 
hexagonal said:

FNG33 said:

Are we actually dealing with Egrifta WR or Egrifta SV—the versions that all the protocols and storage recommendations are based on—or is it plain Tesamorelin rather than the formulated RX product? We have no idea, and there is no data to reference.

Anecdotal evidence: My M and F TS's did a 90 day run it was kept in the freezer and then refrigerated. 1 vial lasted 2.5 days. IGF-1 went up: M 1.5X, F 4X. So storage "appeared " to have little impact.

Test your IGF-1 before and after and let us know how you stored it.
If I wagered every dollar in my possession, I'd say the compounded RX formulations aren't what we're receiving, lol. What we've got is tesamorelin combined with whichever common excipients they've determined function adequately for it.
Yep, I get it.😉

Tone like that can get lost once it's typed out.
 
Mr. Blonde said:

CJC 1295 (no dac), Ipamorelin, along with Tesamorelin...out of every peptide I've tried, these are the only ones that gave me a bad reaction. After pinning, itchy welps stuck around for a few days. For me it's not worth it, though everyone reacts differently. I'm also among the small percentage for whom GHK-CU doesn't sting. So any GH type peptide is off the table for me.
One more point I left out, and it's just as bad: it completely destroyed my sleep. From what I've read, the majority of people get better sleep from the gh peps, yet I honestly believe my sleep would not have been any more terrible had I chosen to put my bed right on Elm Street.
 
Back
Top