Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Right, I looked into that cagri pH claim and it's nothing but nonsense.Calm Logic said:
With the bro science, I doubt any buffering is happening.
What amount of weight remains for you to drop, given that you're giving this a try?TopzyTirzy said:
Has it ever crossed your mind what might go down if every peptide you have got dumped into a single vial, followed by an injection of that mixture?
Your curiosity can stop now.
Say hello to: GLP4
Cagrilinitide+tirzepatide+semaglutide+retatrutide
Each one sits in its own vial, already reconstituted so that the concentration equals a second tier dose per 25mg. Take semaglutide: the starting dose is .25mg, and the second tier dose is .5mg. That means my sema vial is mixed to .5mg/25 units (this is how I handle every peptide, so a mix-up still lands me at a standard dose instead of turning me into the guy who planned on 10mg of motsc and ended up with 30mg of reta), tirz comes out to 5mg/25 units, reta matches that, and cagri is .5/25 units.
From there I drew 25 units out of each one and combined them in one vial. So the contents should be .5mg sema, .5 mg cagri, 5mg tirz, 5mg reta, spread across 100 units. Because every ingredient sits at a second tier dose per 25 units, my expectation is second tier effects from 25 units, meaning a 25 unit shot ought to give me the same suppression as .5mg of sema or 5mg tirz.
Once my alchemy was done, I pulled 10 units of it to find out whether I would drop dead or have some kind of reaction. It went terribly wrong and sadly I have died, and this is TopzyTirzys ghost writing this.
Nah so far I am doing fine. Nothing gelled up in the vial, which is the thing I always saw people predicting would happen when glp1s get mixed. I also think I'm having slight diarrhea/farts, but last week when I took cagri I had 24 hours of bad butt explosions, so i think its just due to the cagri.
In terms of appetite, its pretty suppressed today. I have however recently took so reta and cag too.
I think ill take 25 units tomorrow, ill update more.
Oh and why am I doing this? Kind of just want to see, and also I get side effects from tirz, sema, and cagri, and not enough appetite suppression from reta, so I was wondering if there is a magic middle ground where if I combine then I will feel great and not hungry.
TopzyTirzy said:
Has it ever crossed your mind what might go down if every peptide you have got dumped into a single vial, followed by an injection of that mixture?
Your curiosity can stop now.
Say hello to: GLP4
Cagrilinitide+tirzepatide+semaglutide+retatrutide
Each one sits in its own vial, already reconstituted so that the concentration equals a second tier dose per 25mg. Take semaglutide: the starting dose is .25mg, and the second tier dose is .5mg. That means my sema vial is mixed to .5mg/25 units (this is how I handle every peptide, so a mix-up still lands me at a standard dose instead of turning me into the guy who planned on 10mg of motsc and ended up with 30mg of reta), tirz comes out to 5mg/25 units, reta matches that, and cagri is .5/25 units.
From there I drew 25 units out of each one and combined them in one vial. So the contents should be .5mg sema, .5 mg cagri, 5mg tirz, 5mg reta, spread across 100 units. Because every ingredient sits at a second tier dose per 25 units, my expectation is second tier effects from 25 units, meaning a 25 unit shot ought to give me the same suppression as .5mg of sema or 5mg tirz.
Once my alchemy was done, I pulled 10 units of it to find out whether I would drop dead or have some kind of reaction. It went terribly wrong and sadly I have died, and this is TopzyTirzys ghost writing this.
Nah so far I am doing fine. Nothing gelled up in the vial, which is the thing I always saw people predicting would happen when glp1s get mixed. I also think I'm having slight diarrhea/farts, but last week when I took cagri I had 24 hours of bad butt explosions, so i think its just due to the cagri.
In terms of appetite, its pretty suppressed today. I have however recently took so reta and cag too.
I think ill take 25 units tomorrow, ill update more.
Oh and why am I doing this? Kind of just want to see, and also I get side effects from tirz, sema, and cagri, and not enough appetite suppression from reta, so I was wondering if there is a magic middle ground where if I combine then I will feel great and not hungry.
mraajr said:
I'm constantly surprised by what I read here. This whole notion makes no sense at all. Also, just so you know, cagrilintide isn't a GLP-1, so you won't be getting a GLP-4.