The changing GLP landscape

Waclive

Explorer
Joined
Dec 14, 2025
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Denver, Colorado
I came across an email in my inbox and wanted to check whether others have encountered the same kind of thing — American suppliers promoting their own GLP "blends"?

The email is attached, so you can take a look at it.

What I'm wondering is how people here view this potential new phase for GLPs, and which upsides and downsides might emerge if things keep heading toward a situation where, conceivably, each company has its own secret mix of herbs and spices.
 
This email has me at a loss for where to begin. Not aimed at you personally, but the whole thing reads as garbage to me. From what I understand, not a single American supplier is genuinely formulating their own GLP; instead, they're just flipping product they purchase in large quantities from China. It also irritates me that a petition exists for this—RUO, much like custom dosing in compounding, won't hold up under real legal examination. I'm aware certain resellers are merely slapping new labels on stock they already have and making people log in, etc., but I wouldn't touch any of these so-called custom formulas. I don't know why this specific email gets to me, but it just does.
 
druell235 said:

This email has me at a loss for where to begin. Not aimed at you personally, but the whole thing reads as garbage to me. From what I understand, not a single American supplier is genuinely formulating their own GLP; instead, they're just flipping product they purchase in large quantities from China. It also irritates me that a petition exists for this—RUO, much like custom dosing in compounding, won't hold up under real legal examination. I'm aware certain resellers are merely slapping new labels on stock they already have and making people log in, etc., but I wouldn't touch any of these so-called custom formulas. I don't know why this specific email gets to me, but it just does.
American-based online research vendors are the ones charging 120.00 for a 10mg sema vial. They just slap 5 cent stickers on and flip them at insane markups, so screw them. When my domestic oils contact gave me a price above 1400 for a tirz 30 kit.... I told him, whoops, that china "girl" email wasn't meant for you, my bad, I can let you have it for 100....
 
druell235 said:

This email has me at a loss for where to begin. Not aimed at you personally, but the whole thing reads as garbage to me. From what I understand, not a single American supplier is genuinely formulating their own GLP; instead, they're just flipping product they purchase in large quantities from China. It also irritates me that a petition exists for this—RUO, much like custom dosing in compounding, won't hold up under real legal examination. I'm aware certain resellers are merely slapping new labels on stock they already have and making people log in, etc., but I wouldn't touch any of these so-called custom formulas. I don't know why this specific email gets to me, but it just does.
At first, my reaction was exactly that, given my existing understanding of how these products operate.

After giving it more thought, though, it crossed my mind that maybe they are trying to stand apart from everyone else by going niche. What kind of novelty they could bring to these items that would actually help, I honestly cannot picture. Still, I am very curious to see what emerges when it comes to custom blends. That ought to be a real knee slapper.
 
Airborne Daddy said:

druell235 said:

This email has me at a loss for where to begin. Not aimed at you personally, but the whole thing reads as garbage to me. From what I understand, not a single American supplier is genuinely formulating their own GLP; instead, they're just flipping product they purchase in large quantities from China. It also irritates me that a petition exists for this—RUO, much like custom dosing in compounding, won't hold up under real legal examination. I'm aware certain resellers are merely slapping new labels on stock they already have and making people log in, etc., but I wouldn't touch any of these so-called custom formulas. I don't know why this specific email gets to me, but it just does.
American-based online research vendors are the ones charging 120.00 for a 10mg sema vial. They just slap 5 cent stickers on and flip them at insane markups, so screw them. When my domestic oils contact gave me a price above 1400 for a tirz 30 kit.... I told him, whoops, that china "girl" email wasn't meant for you, my bad, I can let you have it for 100....

What those guys over at Meso are shelling out for GLPs is absolutely insane, and they're walking around convinced they scored a bargain. Lol.
 
mraajr said:

Airborne Daddy said:

druell235 said:

This email has me at a loss for where to begin. Not aimed at you personally, but the whole thing reads as garbage to me. From what I understand, not a single American supplier is genuinely formulating their own GLP; instead, they're just flipping product they purchase in large quantities from China. It also irritates me that a petition exists for this—RUO, much like custom dosing in compounding, won't hold up under real legal examination. I'm aware certain resellers are merely slapping new labels on stock they already have and making people log in, etc., but I wouldn't touch any of these so-called custom formulas. I don't know why this specific email gets to me, but it just does.
American-based online research vendors are the ones charging 120.00 for a 10mg sema vial. They just slap 5 cent stickers on and flip them at insane markups, so screw them. When my domestic oils contact gave me a price above 1400 for a tirz 30 kit.... I told him, whoops, that china "girl" email wasn't meant for you, my bad, I can let you have it for 100....

What those guys over at Meso are shelling out for GLPs is absolutely insane, and they're walking around convinced they scored a bargain. Lol.

A lot of these outfits source their products from that same Chinese woman who supplies our GLP1s.
 
Back
Top