The best peptide deal I ever got . . .

my first big order was t30 kits. everything totaled $61 per kit, and that covered 2x id, M&P, conformity, and endo. we shipped them off to 2 different labs for testing, then lined up the results side by side to check for what you might call double conformity, just to catch any lab that was way off. neither one was.

now i'm about to get into more t30s at $55 each with Mass, Purity, Conformity, Endotoxin, and Sterility testing thrown in through Mass, but after some fees it'll come out roughly the same
 
Flash-BCR said:

Indiana said:

BNLFL said:

Indiana said:

The greatest bargain I've come across up to now?......A kit of Reta 10mg at $65.
Vials that hold just 1 dose.
No kits
Haha....I figure his point was that a single dose, for 'him', comes to 10mg... 😎 πŸŽ‰
πŸ‘

Indiana said:

Flash-BCR said:

Indiana said:

BNLFL said:

Indiana said:

The greatest bargain I've come across up to now?......A kit of Reta 10mg at $65.
Vials that hold just 1 dose.
No kits
Haha....I figure his point was that a single dose, for 'him', comes to 10mg... 😎 πŸŽ‰
Oh wow, alright, haha.
What Flashbulb said is right.
 
BNLFL said:

Flash-BCR said:

Indiana said:

BNLFL said:

Indiana said:

The greatest bargain I've come across up to now?......A kit of Reta 10mg at $65.
Vials that hold just 1 dose.
No kits
Haha....I figure his point was that a single dose, for 'him', comes to 10mg... 😎 πŸŽ‰
πŸ‘

Indiana said:

Flash-BCR said:

Indiana said:

BNLFL said:

Indiana said:

The greatest bargain I've come across up to now?......A kit of Reta 10mg at $65.
Vials that hold just 1 dose.
No kits
Haha....I figure his point was that a single dose, for 'him', comes to 10mg... 😎 πŸŽ‰
Oh wow, alright, haha.
What Flashbulb said is right.
And there you have it!!... 🀣 πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸŽ‰
 
Nopenada said:

BNLFL said:

Indiana said:

The greatest bargain I've come across up to now?......A kit of Reta 10mg at $65.
Vials that hold just 1 dose.
At the highest dose I've personally used, a single vial would last me 5 weeks. How long it lasts depends on the individual.

The lowest price I've come across for R30 kits is $115, with U.S. shipping, fees, and all testing covered.
The cheapest I came across was $95, though I refused to order from that particular seller. My own best price was probably $110. At those rates I tend to stock up in large quantities. That works out to .36 cents per mg, or $11 per vial. For a single 10mg shot, it costs $3.60. My wife and I both take 10mg, so together we spend $28.80 a month. That's not awful, especially after seeing domestic vendors charge $110 for just one R10. The larger vials, R60 and above, come out even cheaper.
 
Flash-BCR said:

BNLFL said:

Flash-BCR said:

Indiana said:

BNLFL said:

Indiana said:

The greatest bargain I've come across up to now?......A kit of Reta 10mg at $65.
Vials that hold just 1 dose.
No kits
Haha....I figure his point was that a single dose, for 'him', comes to 10mg... 😎 πŸŽ‰
πŸ‘

Indiana said:

Flash-BCR said:

Indiana said:

BNLFL said:

Indiana said:

The greatest bargain I've come across up to now?......A kit of Reta 10mg at $65.
Vials that hold just 1 dose.
No kits
Haha....I figure his point was that a single dose, for 'him', comes to 10mg... 😎 πŸŽ‰
Oh wow, alright, haha.
What Flashbulb said is right.
And there you have it!!... 🀣 πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸŽ‰
Yesterday I wrote all of that out, but I never pressed Post reply. I suppose I was out of it, or just forgot.
 
BNLFL said:

Flash-BCR said:

BNLFL said:

Flash-BCR said:

Indiana said:

BNLFL said:

Indiana said:

The greatest bargain I've come across up to now?......A kit of Reta 10mg at $65.
Vials that hold just 1 dose.
No kits
Haha....I figure his point was that a single dose, for 'him', comes to 10mg... 😎 πŸŽ‰
πŸ‘

Indiana said:

Flash-BCR said:

Indiana said:

BNLFL said:

Indiana said:

The greatest bargain I've come across up to now?......A kit of Reta 10mg at $65.
Vials that hold just 1 dose.
No kits
Haha....I figure his point was that a single dose, for 'him', comes to 10mg... 😎 πŸŽ‰
Oh wow, alright, haha.
What Flashbulb said is right.
And there you have it!!... 🀣 πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸŽ‰
Yesterday I wrote all of that out, but I never pressed Post reply. I suppose I was out of it, or just forgot.
I figured this was bound to happen eventually... πŸ‘ 🀣
 
Flash-BCR said:

BNLFL said:

Flash-BCR said:

BNLFL said:

Flash-BCR said:

Indiana said:

BNLFL said:

Indiana said:

The greatest bargain I've come across up to now?......A kit of Reta 10mg at $65.
Vials that hold just 1 dose.
No kits
Haha....I figure his point was that a single dose, for 'him', comes to 10mg... 😎 πŸŽ‰
πŸ‘

Indiana said:

Flash-BCR said:

Indiana said:

BNLFL said:

Indiana said:

The greatest bargain I've come across up to now?......A kit of Reta 10mg at $65.
Vials that hold just 1 dose.
No kits
Haha....I figure his point was that a single dose, for 'him', comes to 10mg... 😎 πŸŽ‰
Oh wow, alright, haha.
What Flashbulb said is right.
And there you have it!!... 🀣 πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸŽ‰
Yesterday I wrote all of that out, but I never pressed Post reply. I suppose I was out of it, or just forgot.
I figured this was bound to happen eventually... πŸ‘ 🀣
Every time I come across one of your posts, it comes back to me.
 
0f42a0bac366454d0353a3617e8f4d9fd8d2fc4cba99555f7d8c8ccf56212b5f.webp
 
CandyCap said:

Pocket said:

For me, the standout deal so far has to be an R30 kit priced at $85, which came with testing for M/P, Endo, and heavy metals.
Right, though assuming it's the purchase I'm picturing, doesn't he charge fees plus shipping?
That's not always true β€” a large enough order changes things.
 
skaylife said:

CandyCap said:

Pocket said:

For me, the standout deal so far has to be an R30 kit priced at $85, which came with testing for M/P, Endo, and heavy metals.
Right, though assuming it's the purchase I'm picturing, doesn't he charge fees plus shipping?
That's not always true β€” a large enough order changes things.
Honestly, there's no way I'd ever go through that quantity in one life.
 
Flash-BCR said:

BNLFL said:

Flash-BCR said:

Indiana said:

BNLFL said:

Indiana said:

The greatest bargain I've come across up to now?......A kit of Reta 10mg at $65.
Vials that hold just 1 dose.
No kits
Haha....I figure his point was that a single dose, for 'him', comes to 10mg... 😎 πŸŽ‰
πŸ‘

Indiana said:

Flash-BCR said:

Indiana said:

BNLFL said:

Indiana said:

The greatest bargain I've come across up to now?......A kit of Reta 10mg at $65.
Vials that hold just 1 dose.
No kits
Haha....I figure his point was that a single dose, for 'him', comes to 10mg... 😎 πŸŽ‰
Oh wow, alright, haha.
What Flashbulb said is right.
And there you have it!!... 🀣 πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸŽ‰
That's a good-looking watch you've got in your profile!
 
Back
Top