The best peptide deal I ever got . . .

shirasu893 said:

woundcarping said:

T140: $203, shipped with insurance and testing included

R140: $324, shipped with insurance and testing included
So, if you have a vial with that quantity of peptide, what's your approach? Mix it, move 50% to a different vial, then put it in the freezer?

0.25ml per dose.

Here's the label from today.

26fa7af5511ebb692b2083df5a04c8fdf483b3d00def2369b656a22786fdedc5.webp
 
My initial gray-market buy was a discounted T15 from Cain, priced at $235, and it remains the finest deal I've ever landed..

my most recent order was t60 at 170 and at 40 doses for 4.25 each it now costs less than my weekly supplements..

The truth is better offers might keep coming, but we're in a golden age.
 
woundcarping said:

T140: $203, shipped with insurance and testing included

R140: $324, shipped with insurance and testing included
I picked up the same one. You might not have noticed, but the Endo result came in again.

0cda697be25eeee6af97b1c890322cebcda28cc2ddc6011ad7d3ee629be1f6d3.webp


shirasu893 said:

woundcarping said:

T140: $203, shipped with insurance and testing included

R140: $324, shipped with insurance and testing included
So, if you have a vial with that quantity of peptide, what's your approach? Mix it, move 50% to a different vial, then put it in the freezer?
This covers 2 people using 10mg pins.

Put 3ml BAC into an empty 10ml vial. Mix the R140 vial with 3ml BAC, then filter it into the 10ml vial that already contains 3ml BAC. That yields 14 doses at .43units. So that's 7 doses per person for just under 2 months, or 7 weeks of shots.
 
Flash-BCR said:

Yesterday I scored an amazing offer: BPC-157 20mg for $90 3p, with shipping thrown in....and it should arrive by Tuesday... 👍
I'm getting in on this one as well! That said, I'm checking how many have been ordered each day, because I'd like to hold off a few more days — I just spent a lot on some of her other offers.

The greatest score I've ever had: a half kit of R10 for $50, with shipping and M/P thrown in… and what showed up was a FULL KIT! I try to be honest, but not so honest that I'd send a half kit back LOL! (Also, roughly half of my pep business goes to this GB; he's Profesh, quick and well-organized, so he's earned my business for life…or at least until he stops being good.)
 
woundcarping said:

shirasu893 said:

woundcarping said:

T140: $203, shipped with insurance and testing included

R140: $324, shipped with insurance and testing included
So, if you have a vial with that quantity of peptide, what's your approach? Mix it, move 50% to a different vial, then put it in the freezer?

0.25ml per dose.

Here's the label from today.

View attachment 9865
Is the R140 available in a 3 ml vial? If it is, how do you reconstitute it using 3.5 ml of water?
 
shirasu893 said:

woundcarping said:

shirasu893 said:

woundcarping said:

T140: $203, shipped with insurance and testing included

R140: $324, shipped with insurance and testing included
So, if you have a vial with that quantity of peptide, what's your approach? Mix it, move 50% to a different vial, then put it in the freezer?

0.25ml per dose.

Here's the label from today.

View attachment 9865
Is the R140 available in a 3 ml vial? If it is, how do you reconstitute it using 3.5 ml of water?

You can do that by moving it into a 5ml vial.





c95463de4aa5c16aa27e15a4631ada88489e8142a0719157217026a97aaba609.webp
 
shirasu893 said:

woundcarping said:

shirasu893 said:

woundcarping said:

T140: $203, shipped with insurance and testing included

R140: $324, shipped with insurance and testing included
So, if you have a vial with that quantity of peptide, what's your approach? Mix it, move 50% to a different vial, then put it in the freezer?

0.25ml per dose.

Here's the label from today.

View attachment 9865
Is the R140 available in a 3 ml vial? If it is, how do you reconstitute it using 3.5 ml of water?
That's not something you do. My wife and I each take 10mg, so here's my approach. Into a sterile 10ml vial I put 3ml BAC. Then I mix the R140 with 3ml, and push that through a filter into the 10ml vial that already holds the 3ml BAC. That gives the two of us 7 shots apiece, each at 43units.
 
woundcarping said:

shirasu893 said:

woundcarping said:

shirasu893 said:

woundcarping said:

T140: $203, shipped with insurance and testing included

R140: $324, shipped with insurance and testing included
So, if you have a vial with that quantity of peptide, what's your approach? Mix it, move 50% to a different vial, then put it in the freezer?

0.25ml per dose.

Here's the label from today.

View attachment 9865
Is the R140 available in a 3 ml vial? If it is, how do you reconstitute it using 3.5 ml of water?

You can do that by moving it into a 5ml vial.





View attachment 9867
My plan is to put 6ml BAC into a 10ml vial.

One thing I'm unsure about with this R140: if I want to draw one 10mg shot and one 6mg shot from the same vial that has 6ml BAC, how many units would each pin need? I'm not 100% certain.
 
BNLFL said:

shirasu893 said:

woundcarping said:

shirasu893 said:

woundcarping said:

T140: $203, shipped with insurance and testing included

R140: $324, shipped with insurance and testing included
So, if you have a vial with that quantity of peptide, what's your approach? Mix it, move 50% to a different vial, then put it in the freezer?

0.25ml per dose.

Here's the label from today.

View attachment 9865
Is the R140 available in a 3 ml vial? If it is, how do you reconstitute it using 3.5 ml of water?
That's not something you do. My wife and I each take 10mg, so here's my approach. Into a sterile 10ml vial I put 3ml BAC. Then I mix the R140 with 3ml, and push that through a filter into the 10ml vial that already holds the 3ml BAC. That gives the two of us 7 shots apiece, each at 43units.

In practice it makes little difference, but when I checked the R140 contents they contributed .2ml of extra volume. So I added 3.3ml of BAC on top of that .2ml, bringing the total to 3.5ml.

BNLFL said:

woundcarping said:

shirasu893 said:

woundcarping said:

shirasu893 said:

woundcarping said:

T140: $203, shipped with insurance and testing included

R140: $324, shipped with insurance and testing included
So, if you have a vial with that quantity of peptide, what's your approach? Mix it, move 50% to a different vial, then put it in the freezer?

0.25ml per dose.

Here's the label from today.

View attachment 9865
Is the R140 available in a 3 ml vial? If it is, how do you reconstitute it using 3.5 ml of water?

You can do that by moving it into a 5ml vial.





View attachment 9867
My plan is to put 6ml BAC into a 10ml vial.

One thing I'm unsure about with this R140: if I want to draw one 10mg shot and one 6mg shot from the same vial that has 6ml BAC, how many units would each pin need? I'm not 100% certain.

140mg/6ml= 23.3mg/ml

10mg/23.3mg/ml= .429ml

6mg/23.3mg/ml= .257ml

Accounting for that additional .2ml:

140mg/6.2ml=22.6mg/ml

10mg/22.6mg/ml= .442ml

6mg/22.6mg/ml= .265ml.
 
woundcarping said:

BNLFL said:

shirasu893 said:

woundcarping said:

shirasu893 said:

woundcarping said:

T140: $203, shipped with insurance and testing included

R140: $324, shipped with insurance and testing included
So, if you have a vial with that quantity of peptide, what's your approach? Mix it, move 50% to a different vial, then put it in the freezer?

0.25ml per dose.

Here's the label from today.

View attachment 9865
Is the R140 available in a 3 ml vial? If it is, how do you reconstitute it using 3.5 ml of water?
That's not something you do. My wife and I each take 10mg, so here's my approach. Into a sterile 10ml vial I put 3ml BAC. Then I mix the R140 with 3ml, and push that through a filter into the 10ml vial that already holds the 3ml BAC. That gives the two of us 7 shots apiece, each at 43units.

In practice it makes little difference, but when I checked the R140 contents they contributed .2ml of extra volume. So I added 3.3ml of BAC on top of that .2ml, bringing the total to 3.5ml.

BNLFL said:

woundcarping said:

shirasu893 said:

woundcarping said:

shirasu893 said:

woundcarping said:

T140: $203, shipped with insurance and testing included

R140: $324, shipped with insurance and testing included
So, if you have a vial with that quantity of peptide, what's your approach? Mix it, move 50% to a different vial, then put it in the freezer?

0.25ml per dose.

Here's the label from today.

View attachment 9865
Is the R140 available in a 3 ml vial? If it is, how do you reconstitute it using 3.5 ml of water?

You can do that by moving it into a 5ml vial.





View attachment 9867
My plan is to put 6ml BAC into a 10ml vial.

One thing I'm unsure about with this R140: if I want to draw one 10mg shot and one 6mg shot from the same vial that has 6ml BAC, how many units would each pin need? I'm not 100% certain.

140mg/6ml= 23.3mg/ml

10mg/23.3mg/ml= .429ml

6mg/23.3mg/ml= .257ml

Accounting for that additional .2ml:

140mg/6.2ml=22.6mg/ml

10mg/22.6mg/ml= .442ml

6mg/22.6mg/ml= .265ml.
At that point, my hunch was confirmed. I just needed verification. From memory, I think the overall volume came to 145mg. Thanks a lot, I'm grateful. Getting another perspective is always better.
 
BNLFL said:

woundcarping said:

BNLFL said:

shirasu893 said:

woundcarping said:

shirasu893 said:

woundcarping said:

T140: $203, shipped with insurance and testing included

R140: $324, shipped with insurance and testing included
So, if you have a vial with that quantity of peptide, what's your approach? Mix it, move 50% to a different vial, then put it in the freezer?

0.25ml per dose.

Here's the label from today.

View attachment 9865
Is the R140 available in a 3 ml vial? If it is, how do you reconstitute it using 3.5 ml of water?
That's not something you do. My wife and I each take 10mg, so here's my approach. Into a sterile 10ml vial I put 3ml BAC. Then I mix the R140 with 3ml, and push that through a filter into the 10ml vial that already holds the 3ml BAC. That gives the two of us 7 shots apiece, each at 43units.

In practice it makes little difference, but when I checked the R140 contents they contributed .2ml of extra volume. So I added 3.3ml of BAC on top of that .2ml, bringing the total to 3.5ml.

BNLFL said:

woundcarping said:

shirasu893 said:

woundcarping said:

shirasu893 said:

woundcarping said:

T140: $203, shipped with insurance and testing included

R140: $324, shipped with insurance and testing included
So, if you have a vial with that quantity of peptide, what's your approach? Mix it, move 50% to a different vial, then put it in the freezer?

0.25ml per dose.

Here's the label from today.

View attachment 9865
Is the R140 available in a 3 ml vial? If it is, how do you reconstitute it using 3.5 ml of water?

You can do that by moving it into a 5ml vial.





View attachment 9867
My plan is to put 6ml BAC into a 10ml vial.

One thing I'm unsure about with this R140: if I want to draw one 10mg shot and one 6mg shot from the same vial that has 6ml BAC, how many units would each pin need? I'm not 100% certain.

140mg/6ml= 23.3mg/ml

10mg/23.3mg/ml= .429ml

6mg/23.3mg/ml= .257ml

Accounting for that additional .2ml:

140mg/6.2ml=22.6mg/ml

10mg/22.6mg/ml= .442ml

6mg/22.6mg/ml= .265ml.
At that point, my hunch was confirmed. I just needed verification. From memory, I think the overall volume came to 145mg. Thanks a lot, I'm grateful. Getting another perspective is always better.

In weight terms, that works out to 145mg (a milligram being 1 thousandth of a gram). As for volume, it's measured in mL, which is 1 thousandth of a liter.
 
Yeah, you pointed that out to me some time ago. What I was relying on was what Janoshik's test results indicated.
 
BNLFL said:

Indiana said:

The greatest bargain I've come across up to now?......A kit of Reta 10mg at $65.
Vials that hold just 1 dose.
At the highest dose I've personally used, a single vial would last me 5 weeks. How long it lasts depends on the individual.

The lowest price I've come across for R30 kits is $115, with U.S. shipping, fees, and all testing covered.
 
Back
Top