The best peptide deal I ever got . . .

shirasu893

Explorer
Joined
Jun 22, 2026
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
Richmond VA
This thread isn't about where to buy. Still, after going through a lot of posts in different channels around here, one thing stands out: plenty of people have landed truly amazing deals in the gray market. So I want to ask — what is the best "fully loaded" price per kit of any peptide you've come across, shipping and every other cost included, where you felt you were practically stealing it? To me, part of what makes a deal a "steal" is whether full panel testing (or at least some testing) came with that great price.

Edit: This may go without saying, but please leave vendors out of your stories entirely.

As for me, I don't have any good stories of my own — I'm just in the mood to drool.
 
Being a newbie (under 6 months of pinning peptides), I shelled out $310 for 2 kits of Tirz60, which came with no-cost shipping and a Janoshik CoA that was under 5 weeks old, from a forum sponsor.

Group buys are something I have no experience with, though I know they can be even cheaper.

To me, $15.50 per vial or $0.258 cents/mg is a good deal.
 
For me, the standout deal so far has to be an R30 kit priced at $85, which came with testing for M/P, Endo, and heavy metals.
 
For T60, I only spent $99 (the total came to $231 once shipping and fees for 2 were added). Testing is part of that. It was gone within a day 2, so anyone curious won't get any details from me.
 
CandyCap said:

Pocket said:

For me, the standout deal so far has to be an R30 kit priced at $85, which came with testing for M/P, Endo, and heavy metals.
Right, though assuming it's the purchase I'm picturing, doesn't he charge fees plus shipping?
That's right. The price doesn't cover shipping or fees, though neither adds much, and shipping charges are pretty common no matter where you go.
 
CandyCap said:

Pocket said:

For me, the standout deal so far has to be an R30 kit priced at $85, which came with testing for M/P, Endo, and heavy metals.
Right, though assuming it's the purchase I'm picturing, doesn't he charge fees plus shipping?
Every single one of them does. If it's the person I believe Pocket means, I wouldn't make a purchase from him myself. I almost went for it, but absolutely not. That guy is unreliable.
 
BNLFL said:

CandyCap said:

Pocket said:

For me, the standout deal so far has to be an R30 kit priced at $85, which came with testing for M/P, Endo, and heavy metals.
Right, though assuming it's the purchase I'm picturing, doesn't he charge fees plus shipping?
Every single one of them does. If it's the person I believe Pocket means, I wouldn't make a purchase from him myself. I almost went for it, but absolutely not. That guy is unreliable.
Yeah, that purchase isn't something I'd go for either.

Pocket said:

CandyCap said:

Pocket said:

For me, the standout deal so far has to be an R30 kit priced at $85, which came with testing for M/P, Endo, and heavy metals.
Right, though assuming it's the purchase I'm picturing, doesn't he charge fees plus shipping?
That's right. The price doesn't cover shipping or fees, though neither adds much, and shipping charges are pretty common no matter where you go.
The OP wanted the "fully loaded price" — ship, fees, and all. That deal comes with notably steep fees (shipping in particular). So without those numbers, a fair comparison isn't really possible.
 
CandyCap said:

For T60, I only spent $99 (the total came to $231 once shipping and fees for 2 were added). Testing is part of that. It was gone within a day 2, so anyone curious won't get any details from me.
The finest price I've come across is $115.50 for T60, and that includes testing.
 
CandyCap said:

BNLFL said:

CandyCap said:

Pocket said:

For me, the standout deal so far has to be an R30 kit priced at $85, which came with testing for M/P, Endo, and heavy metals.
Right, though assuming it's the purchase I'm picturing, doesn't he charge fees plus shipping?
Every single one of them does. If it's the person I believe Pocket means, I wouldn't make a purchase from him myself. I almost went for it, but absolutely not. That guy is unreliable.
Yeah, that purchase isn't something I'd go for either.

Pocket said:

CandyCap said:

Pocket said:

For me, the standout deal so far has to be an R30 kit priced at $85, which came with testing for M/P, Endo, and heavy metals.
Right, though assuming it's the purchase I'm picturing, doesn't he charge fees plus shipping?
That's right. The price doesn't cover shipping or fees, though neither adds much, and shipping charges are pretty common no matter where you go.
The OP wanted the "fully loaded price" — ship, fees, and all. That deal comes with notably steep fees (shipping in particular). So without those numbers, a fair comparison isn't really possible.
Alright. All in, R30 came to $105. The fee took $10, and shipping added another $10.
 
T140: $203, shipped with insurance and testing included

R140: $324, shipped with insurance and testing included
 
woundcarping said:

T140: $203, shipped with insurance and testing included

R140: $324, shipped with insurance and testing included
So, if you have a vial with that quantity of peptide, what's your approach? Mix it, move 50% to a different vial, then put it in the freezer?
 
shirasu893 said:

woundcarping said:

T140: $203, shipped with insurance and testing included

R140: $324, shipped with insurance and testing included
So, if you have a vial with that quantity of peptide, what's your approach? Mix it, move 50% to a different vial, then put it in the freezer?
A family-sized bundle?
 
KevinS said:

Flash-BCR said:

Yesterday I scored an amazing offer: BPC-157 20mg for $90 3p, with shipping thrown in....and it should arrive by Tuesday... 👍
I came across that same offer, so I picked up 2.
Yep, I picked up 2, and I'd have grabbed extra if I wasn't already stocked... 👍
 
Yesterday I placed an order for some R60, priced at $260, plus a handful of additional items. The shipping charge came to $10, and the ETH fee added $7.

That works out to under $5 each week; under $20 per month.
 
Back
Top