Thanks to KLOW I am now poking my wife daily.

limy845T4RD

Explorer
Joined
Sep 5, 2026
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
Jacksonville FL
Is there anyone else whose partner refuses to inject themselves?




5b333a0efa71f75e5107fe71418e60da36f495c4da2dec3e7ef1a104cd2cba53.gif
 
Thanks to KLOW I am now poking my wife daily.​#-thanks-to-klow-i-am-now-poking-my-wife-daily



It took me a moment to get it. My first thought was...whoa! I suppose when you look good, you feel good 🤣

limy845T4RD said:

Is there anyone else whose partner refuses to inject themselves?




5b333a0efa71f75e5107fe71418e60da36f495c4da2dec3e7ef1a104cd2cba53.gif

If PT-141 were added, would that mean several times per day?
 
Thanks to KLOW I am now poking my wife daily.​#-thanks-to-klow-i-am-now-poking-my-wife-daily

limy845T4RD said:

Is there anyone else whose partner refuses to inject themselves?




5b333a0efa71f75e5107fe71418e60da36f495c4da2dec3e7ef1a104cd2cba53.gif

It took me a moment to get it. My first thought was...whoa! I suppose when you look good, you feel good 🤣
 
For weeks I was giving my wife multiple pokes every day, until one time I went at it a bit too aggressively. After that she started doing her own pokes, since I'm apparently too rough.

Hold on, are we talking about peptide shots?
 
On the subject of KLOW being taken every day… Could someone tell me how much leeway I have with a daily dose schedule? I intend to inject subq each evening, but on certain nights I'm on overnights for work and won't be at home to inject at my usual time. That may mean I have to do 5 days subq in the evening, followed by 2 days subq in the morning (over the weekend). Since every pep in KLOW has a fairly short half life (somewhere between ~30 minutes and ~6 hours), my reasoning is that there shouldn't be any problems provided my doses are spaced no less than 12 hours apart.
 
Back
Top