Thank You, Thank you!

dickybob

Explorer
Joined
Sep 24, 2025
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Northwest US
When I first set out to switch to gray, I burned countless hours across many months hunting for a site that would teach me how to obtain and use gray tirz. Finding GLP1Chat wasn't immediate, but luckily I did come across it. This forum has helped me enormously. My journey hasn't gone as smoothly as I'd hoped, yet other members have pitched in. Insomnia and the runs have both hit me. One member's reply was so long that it filled an entire page when printed. I ought to have sent that person a direct message, but I was—and still am—figuring out how everything works. I do appreciate the monitoring that Zippity Doo Dah and the other moderators peform. I know that I'm not going to get some hateful bs for a response in this group and I really appreciate that! For quite a few years I was a weight watcher. In time, I reached a point where I couldn't keep it up—the hangers were coming on terribly and I felt awful. Once I stopped restricting and began eating, my weight shot up fast. Luckily, around then I began taking small doses of tirz, and I'm now doing very gradual increases with 2X pinnings per week. So far I haven't dropped much weight, but I'm fairly steady—yea! And I haven't counted calories for six months super yea. There's still stuff for me to learn, and eventually I'll join groups and stop putting so much trust in sellers. In the meantime, I'm eating things like butter on bread and loving it! Thanks once more to fellow members and to the moderators.

forum
 
dickybob said:

When I first set out to switch to gray, I burned countless hours across many months hunting for a site that would teach me how to obtain and use gray tirz. Finding GLP1Chat wasn't immediate, but luckily I did come across it. This forum has helped me enormously. My journey hasn't gone as smoothly as I'd hoped, yet other members have pitched in. Insomnia and the runs have both hit me. One member's reply was so long that it filled an entire page when printed. I ought to have sent that person a direct message, but I was—and still am—figuring out how everything works. I do appreciate the monitoring that Zippity Doo Dah and the other moderators peform. I know that I'm not going to get some hateful bs for a response in this group and I really appreciate that! For quite a few years I was a weight watcher. In time, I reached a point where I couldn't keep it up—the hangers were coming on terribly and I felt awful. Once I stopped restricting and began eating, my weight shot up fast. Luckily, around then I began taking small doses of tirz, and I'm now doing very gradual increases with 2X pinnings per week. So far I haven't dropped much weight, but I'm fairly steady—yea! And I haven't counted calories for six months super yea. There's still stuff for me to learn, and eventually I'll join groups and stop putting so much trust in sellers. In the meantime, I'm eating things like butter on bread and loving it! Thanks once more to fellow members and to the moderators.

forum

What makes this community so great is that there's no negativity and no nonsense, just people helping out and dropping plenty of bread crumbs. I figured I'd already gone down the rabbit hole, but it turns out I hadn't. After following a few more crumbs, I'm now fully in the hole 😂🤣😁.

Maybe I'm old school, but I prefer this layout over the fast-paced messaging on TG or Discord. I'm simply not going to read all of that, and seeing unread messages drives me crazy.
 
Back
Top