Thailand Anyone in Thailand send peptides for testing to Janoshik?

blueandazure

Explorer
Joined
Jan 4, 2026
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Bangkok
I ordered triz from ERP and the delivery went through without issue. I had planned to forward a sample to Janoshik, paid for the test and all, but today the package came back to me as Returned to shipper on the very same day I mailed it. I hope this doesn't land me in any trouble, though at this point I'm hesitant to attempt shipping it again.

Has anyone gone through this process before and can offer some guidance?
 
Hey, back in Dec 2025 I paid for private testing on ERP's Reta, Tesamorelin, KLOW, and HCG. Every one of them came back fine relative to each compound.

If you're testing for yourself, Janoshik is the gold standard, but it's mainly aimed at Americans who lack the access we have in SEA to labs, hospitals, universities, etc (money speaks over here). My suggestion would be to look for a private lab in Bangkok offering HPLC purity (% area) and Mass spectrometry (molecular weight confirmation).

In the end you'll save yourself time and money.
 
VegemiteButter said:

Hey, back in Dec 2025 I paid for private testing on ERP's Reta, Tesamorelin, KLOW, and HCG. Every one of them came back fine relative to each compound.

If you're testing for yourself, Janoshik is the gold standard, but it's mainly aimed at Americans who lack the access we have in SEA to labs, hospitals, universities, etc (money speaks over here). My suggestion would be to look for a private lab in Bangkok offering HPLC purity (% area) and Mass spectrometry (molecular weight confirmation).

In the end you'll save yourself time and money.
Could you point me toward a lab? I searched for quite some time and came up empty.
 
Back
Top