TacoLifter420 said:
Pairing testosterone with tirzepatide completely changed things for me. Roughly 3 years back, after being away from the gym for ages, something clicked and I got motivated to train again. At 5foot 9 I weighed 255 pounds, definitely carrying too much.
I committed to lifting 4 days per week. Strength crept up a bit, but nothing like the gains I remembered from my 20's and 30's. I asked my doctor to include a total T test in my bloodwork, and it came back around 260. For a year I kept training, figuring that number would climb on its own. After 12 months I retested and it had dropped to 150.
So I brought in a reputable TRT specialist and began 120mg of testosterone each week. My strength shot up almost right away, and my hunger came along with it. Next thing I knew, I was at 270 pounds, which was not a good place to be.
That's when I chose to try tirzepatide. I cleaned up my eating, stayed consistent with lifting, and over roughly 8 months I dropped 70 pounds while my strength kept increasing the entire time.
Every metric got better: cholesterol went from 220 down to 160, BP is normal, and all my biomarkers are in the green.
At 50 years old, I'm in the best shape I've ever been. Modern chemistry plus hard work really delivered.
If you're male or female and hitting a certain age, get your levels checked. Bringing things into the upper normal range has been life changing.
Please share your experiences, or if you have questions I'm happy to help.