Tesamorelin compared with hgh

Fatchazzy

Explorer
Joined
May 25, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Gold Coast
I’ve done well on Reta and dropped roughly 13kg. The lower belly fat is still hanging around, and I’d really like to clear it out. When it comes to hitting visceral belly fat, does hgh work just as well as Tesamorelin, or does it work better?

I came across a claim recently that taking Tesa while already using Hgh serves no purpose.

Cheers
 
/community-link/thread/16246/

/community-link/thread/17692/

/community-link/thread/13978/

/community-link/thread/13079/
 
Fatchazzy said:

I’ve done well on Reta and dropped roughly 13kg. The lower belly fat is still hanging around, and I’d really like to clear it out. When it comes to hitting visceral belly fat, does hgh work just as well as Tesamorelin, or does it work better?

I came across a claim recently that taking Tesa while already using Hgh serves no purpose.

Cheers
From what I gather, hgh outperforms all the growth hormone peptides—tesa, cjc, ipa, and the rest. I haven't used it myself, but that's the widespread view. And it costs less, too!
 
Fatchazzy said:

I’ve done well on Reta and dropped roughly 13kg. The lower belly fat is still hanging around, and I’d really like to clear it out. When it comes to hitting visceral belly fat, does hgh work just as well as Tesamorelin, or does it work better?

I came across a claim recently that taking Tesa while already using Hgh serves no purpose.

Cheers
Belly fat and visceral fat aren't the same.

  • The subcutaneous kind of belly fat is what you can grab — it sits between your skin and the muscle wall.
  • Visceral fat sits behind the muscle wall, wrapped around organs. It's metabolically active, it's the type tied to insulin resistance and CV risk.
 
If HGH is already working for you and you're handling it without issues, my advice would be to continue with it. From what I know, HGH delivers stronger GH activity by itself than tesa does. For tesa to match HGH's effectiveness, you'd have to combine it with a growth hormone secretagogue such as Ipamorelin or CJC.
 
Fatchazzy said:

I’ve done well on Reta and dropped roughly 13kg. The lower belly fat is still hanging around, and I’d really like to clear it out. When it comes to hitting visceral belly fat, does hgh work just as well as Tesamorelin, or does it work better?

I came across a claim recently that taking Tesa while already using Hgh serves no purpose.

Cheers
Any gh secretogoblin will never beat gh.

A gb secretogoblin exists solely to trigger gh release.

Going with the genuine article will always outperform a stand-in
 
aepower2016 said:

If HGH is already working for you and you're handling it without issues, my advice would be to continue with it. From what I know, HGH delivers stronger GH activity by itself than tesa does. For tesa to match HGH's effectiveness, you'd have to combine it with a growth hormone secretagogue such as Ipamorelin or CJC.
Bro, gh, hgh, rhgh, somatropin — all of these are the exact same compound chemically: hgh-191aa

No secretogoblin combo will ever outperform gh. A secretogoblin does one thing only: it signals your body to dump whatever gh it already has stored. With exogenous gh in the picture, the biological ceilings on gh production and release become irrelevant

because regardless of how strong your blend is, you're still dependent on the endogenous gh supply sitting in your pituitary. But once exogenous gh is in play, whatever biological limits your pituitary has on releasing or producing endogenous gh stop mattering — you can simply inject more gh

This question isn't new. Body builders settled it decades ago. The ghrp/ghrh peptidez aren't novel either — medical science has known about them for decades, and the communities that have cared about this since the 80s (body builders) worked out long ago that gh burns more fat than ghrp/ghrh drugs, simply because there's no cap on how much gh you can have in your body
 
I’m with you on that. HGH comes out clearly ahead, and that’s exactly why my advice was to keep using it as long as side effects aren’t an issue for you. Calling them “equally” effective was a mistake on my part — anecdotal reports certainly don’t support that. That said, combining a GHRH with a GHRP remains a route people can take if they’re determined to stop HGH for one reason or another. It probably won’t outperform HGH, but it’s still something else to consider.
 
Back
Top