breefree31
Explorer
Hello,
I'm hoping to hear from others about histamine reactions linked to Tesamorelin.
Context: Today marks week 5 of my Tesa+IPA protocol. I inject 2mg Tesa plus 300mcg IPA, following a 5 days on, 2 days off schedule each week. During the initial 3 weeks, subQ shots caused only minor itching right after injection, typically fading within 10-15 minutes. Since the past 2 weeks, though, the shot itself is okay, but roughly 12 hours post-dose, the itching intensifies, and swelling with welts keeps growing, often worst at about 48 hours.
To give you an idea, my reactions to insect bites are not like the usual histamine response others get—my wife, for instance. Mine turn into big, super itchy welts that are 2 inches across or larger.
What I've tried so far to control the itching: I attempted adjusting the concentration by adding more BAC water; I used 3ML BAC with the 10mg Tesa, but it made little difference. I also divided the dose into 2 shots in different sites—thigh and abdomen—and that didn't work either, though the thigh one itches a bit less, it's still very itchy, warm, and welted. OTC antihistamines such as Ceterizine and Fomatidine have helped the itch for a few hours. I've also warmed the syringe to room temperature before injecting, with no improvement. Topical anti-itch creams and Triamcinalone can reduce it somewhat, but the welts and itching remain.
I'm also using other compounds: "Klow," Semax and Selank, plus Reta at 2mg once weekly, and none of those cause any ISR.
Given that I also have severe bite reactions and seasonal allergies to various plants and weeds that trigger similar responses, I'm thinking about getting tests to check if my tryptase levels are off.
Has anyone with comparable allergic reactions discovered treatments that helped? I was considering options like Ketotifen or perhaps short-term oral steroids.
Thanks for any input!
I'm hoping to hear from others about histamine reactions linked to Tesamorelin.
Context: Today marks week 5 of my Tesa+IPA protocol. I inject 2mg Tesa plus 300mcg IPA, following a 5 days on, 2 days off schedule each week. During the initial 3 weeks, subQ shots caused only minor itching right after injection, typically fading within 10-15 minutes. Since the past 2 weeks, though, the shot itself is okay, but roughly 12 hours post-dose, the itching intensifies, and swelling with welts keeps growing, often worst at about 48 hours.
To give you an idea, my reactions to insect bites are not like the usual histamine response others get—my wife, for instance. Mine turn into big, super itchy welts that are 2 inches across or larger.
What I've tried so far to control the itching: I attempted adjusting the concentration by adding more BAC water; I used 3ML BAC with the 10mg Tesa, but it made little difference. I also divided the dose into 2 shots in different sites—thigh and abdomen—and that didn't work either, though the thigh one itches a bit less, it's still very itchy, warm, and welted. OTC antihistamines such as Ceterizine and Fomatidine have helped the itch for a few hours. I've also warmed the syringe to room temperature before injecting, with no improvement. Topical anti-itch creams and Triamcinalone can reduce it somewhat, but the welts and itching remain.
I'm also using other compounds: "Klow," Semax and Selank, plus Reta at 2mg once weekly, and none of those cause any ISR.
Given that I also have severe bite reactions and seasonal allergies to various plants and weeds that trigger similar responses, I'm thinking about getting tests to check if my tryptase levels are off.
Has anyone with comparable allergic reactions discovered treatments that helped? I was considering options like Ketotifen or perhaps short-term oral steroids.
Thanks for any input!