mdec85
Explorer
Hi everyone,
I recently chatted with a vendor who has been around this forum for a long time. I asked him about his t e s a and BAC water. For TESA, he said to use only Hospira b a c water or sterile water, because the pH of his BAC water is slightly different. Has anyone here used gray market BAC water alongside their Tessa and gotten good results?
Is that the usual rule, or does it just apply to this particular vendor's BAC water? So far I have only used gray market BAC water that came from a vendor with my RETA, and I have not run into any problems. Thanks all
I recently chatted with a vendor who has been around this forum for a long time. I asked him about his t e s a and BAC water. For TESA, he said to use only Hospira b a c water or sterile water, because the pH of his BAC water is slightly different. Has anyone here used gray market BAC water alongside their Tessa and gotten good results?
Is that the usual rule, or does it just apply to this particular vendor's BAC water? So far I have only used gray market BAC water that came from a vendor with my RETA, and I have not run into any problems. Thanks all