Tesamorelin advantages compared with Reta

ascension

Explorer
Joined
Jul 19, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Melbourne
In the past I have used Reta. I saw 0 side affects (my hair has become thinner, though I am hoping reta is not the reason) but there is still some stubborn body fat in certain places, and I have read that tesa is made to go after visceral/stubborn BF. Before I decide, I would like to get some opinions from other people.

Thanks for any replies.
 
Tesa helps break down fat around the midsection, though you still need to pair it with proper nutrition and training. If your goal is the middle area, core-focused sessions work best.

A common schedule is 5 days of use followed by 2 days off.
 
Rickcaps said:

Tesa helps break down fat around the midsection, though you still need to pair it with proper nutrition and training. If your goal is the middle area, core-focused sessions work best.

A common schedule is 5 days of use followed by 2 days off.
What makes core workouts the better choice when the goal is the midsection — spot reduction isn't a real thing, if that's what you're getting at, and the midsection tends to hold on because of things like cortisol
 
RENjutsu said:

Rickcaps said:

Tesa helps break down fat around the midsection, though you still need to pair it with proper nutrition and training. If your goal is the middle area, core-focused sessions work best.

A common schedule is 5 days of use followed by 2 days off.
What makes core workouts the better choice when the goal is the midsection — spot reduction isn't a real thing, if that's what you're getting at, and the midsection tends to hold on because of things like cortisol
Tesa targets the midsection by design, and based on what I've read, training your core is beneficial. The peptides support that process. So, if you focus your workouts on the abdominal area, the outcomes should improve.
 
I haven't given Tesa a shot, though visceral fat is usually where it shines. That's the fat surrounding your organs. So for stripping away the flab sitting over your abs (a beer belly), tesa won't help much beyond possibly firming things slightly. If trimming your midsection is the goal, a calorie deficit is what's required. That makes Reta or tirz the better pick. They curb appetite and ramp up metabolism. Belly fat can be slower to vanish.. combining reta with tesa gives you the best of both. Tesa, however, costs quite a bit more.
 
Back
Top