Researcher6076
Explorer
I'm trying to sort this out. In Tesamorelin's clinical trials, the daily amount given was 2 mg, and that's the figure that seems to come up most often in forum discussions. Yet the product that actually received FDA approval is dosed at 1.4 mg subcutaneously.
Which dose is the right one? That's what I can't figure out.
From what I understand about other GH secretagogues, taking more doesn't necessarily produce better results.
Why did the FDA approve a lower amount than the one studied in the trials? Could someone walk me through that?
And can anyone advise on which dose makes more sense to use?
Which dose is the right one? That's what I can't figure out.
From what I understand about other GH secretagogues, taking more doesn't necessarily produce better results.
Why did the FDA approve a lower amount than the one studied in the trials? Could someone walk me through that?
And can anyone advise on which dose makes more sense to use?