Tesa vs CJC/ipa vs Tesa/ipa: has anyone tried all 3 stacks?

tubby said:

Itankstuff said:

Gigachad said:

Beardboost said:

Galapagosfit said:

Beardboost said:

It really hinges on what you're trying to achieve. Tesa tends to bring more side effects and expects you to already have a solid routine — at least 3 workout days each week, 10k steps daily, and a tightly managed diet. CJC is clearly the easier entry point for someone starting out. For the most noticeable results with Tesa, body fat should be at 20% or lower.

CJC No Dac + IPA — primary focus: boosting metabolism and shedding fat

Tesa — primary focus: trimming belly fat
At the moment I'm sitting around 15% bodyfat, and my training and eating are quite consistent. I track my calories and train at the gym 5 to 6 times each week. Getting down to 8-10% bodyfat is what I'm aiming for. Right now Reta is what I'm using, but I've started thinking ahead to the maintenance phase once the cut ends and I come off reta.

As bodyfat drops lower, holding onto muscle gets more and more difficult...
With that foundation, you're already 1 step ahead. Once all the variables are locked in, Tesa can deliver remarkable results—and your mindset clearly reflects that kind of discipline!
Most folks sleep on how much visceral fat Reta strips away (tirz does it too, just not to the same degree)

Tesa gets sold as the miracle VF peptide purely because it is the one that has been studied for that and approved by FDA for it. For all anybody knows, CJC might beat Tesa at VF reduction, the research simply isn't out there.

Bottom line: the best peptide for VF reduction is literally just taking Reta and continuing to do so

These numbers come from indirect calorimetry testing while I'm using CJC/IPA alongside Retatrutide. What I've noticed is fat just disappearing — my body appears to be operating at 100% fat oxidation, so every bit of energy I'm burning comes from fat. And I'm not following keto or any special diet.





View attachment 11730

Gigachad said:

Itankstuff said:

CJC No DAC combined with IPA is something I really like. My baseline IGF1 is unknown to me, yet the number I have is 405, and I'm in my early 30's. My guess is that younger individuals get more out of them, since a reasonable GH pulse is already present at that age. Being black, and in a way similar to testosterone, I've seen evidence pointing to stronger GH signaling among us (have you watched the NBA?)

Still, HGH is something I'm interested in trying, mainly because 4 kits of HGH are stored in my freezer. Whether it's worthwhile, I'm not sure.
Don't stop what your body makes on its own, man. You're too young.

Guess that's what happens when curiosity gets the better of you. It'll recover regardless. What I'm really interested in is the improved recovery that people keep mentioning.
Haha, that makes me think their equipment could be miscalibrated, or maybe something different is going on. My guess is those numbers come from your respiratory quotient. It seems far-fetched that you'd be burning 100% fat and 0% carbohydrate — more plausible that the device is faulty.

For the test to be valid, you need to be fasting, with 80% being the ideal figure. Since I hadn't eaten anything for 12 hours, that result doesn't strike me as unrealistic. The facility where I got tested also handles testing for professional AFL teams (AFL is an Australian sport, roughly comparable to the NFL), so I have confidence in their calibration.

A technician watches your breathing to make sure your tidal volume and respiratory rate are normal, which standardises the results. On top of that, you have to go through the procedure 3 separate times.
 
Itankstuff said:

tubby said:

Itankstuff said:

Gigachad said:

Beardboost said:

Galapagosfit said:

Beardboost said:

It really hinges on what you're trying to achieve. Tesa tends to bring more side effects and expects you to already have a solid routine — at least 3 workout days each week, 10k steps daily, and a tightly managed diet. CJC is clearly the easier entry point for someone starting out. For the most noticeable results with Tesa, body fat should be at 20% or lower.

CJC No Dac + IPA — primary focus: boosting metabolism and shedding fat

Tesa — primary focus: trimming belly fat
At the moment I'm sitting around 15% bodyfat, and my training and eating are quite consistent. I track my calories and train at the gym 5 to 6 times each week. Getting down to 8-10% bodyfat is what I'm aiming for. Right now Reta is what I'm using, but I've started thinking ahead to the maintenance phase once the cut ends and I come off reta.

As bodyfat drops lower, holding onto muscle gets more and more difficult...
With that foundation, you're already 1 step ahead. Once all the variables are locked in, Tesa can deliver remarkable results—and your mindset clearly reflects that kind of discipline!
Most folks sleep on how much visceral fat Reta strips away (tirz does it too, just not to the same degree)

Tesa gets sold as the miracle VF peptide purely because it is the one that has been studied for that and approved by FDA for it. For all anybody knows, CJC might beat Tesa at VF reduction, the research simply isn't out there.

Bottom line: the best peptide for VF reduction is literally just taking Reta and continuing to do so

These numbers come from indirect calorimetry testing while I'm using CJC/IPA alongside Retatrutide. What I've noticed is fat just disappearing — my body appears to be operating at 100% fat oxidation, so every bit of energy I'm burning comes from fat. And I'm not following keto or any special diet.





View attachment 11730

Gigachad said:

Itankstuff said:

CJC No DAC combined with IPA is something I really like. My baseline IGF1 is unknown to me, yet the number I have is 405, and I'm in my early 30's. My guess is that younger individuals get more out of them, since a reasonable GH pulse is already present at that age. Being black, and in a way similar to testosterone, I've seen evidence pointing to stronger GH signaling among us (have you watched the NBA?)

Still, HGH is something I'm interested in trying, mainly because 4 kits of HGH are stored in my freezer. Whether it's worthwhile, I'm not sure.
Don't stop what your body makes on its own, man. You're too young.

Guess that's what happens when curiosity gets the better of you. It'll recover regardless. What I'm really interested in is the improved recovery that people keep mentioning.
Haha, that makes me think their equipment could be miscalibrated, or maybe something different is going on. My guess is those numbers come from your respiratory quotient. It seems far-fetched that you'd be burning 100% fat and 0% carbohydrate — more plausible that the device is faulty.

For the test to be valid, you need to be fasting, with 80% being the ideal figure. Since I hadn't eaten anything for 12 hours, that result doesn't strike me as unrealistic. The facility where I got tested also handles testing for professional AFL teams (AFL is an Australian sport, roughly comparable to the NFL), so I have confidence in their calibration.

A technician watches your breathing to make sure your tidal volume and respiratory rate are normal, which standardises the results. On top of that, you have to go through the procedure 3 separate times.
What that outcome implies (and you already pointed this out) is that once 12 hours of fasting have passed, fat is the main fuel source. The notion of 100% fat oxidation is clearly absurd. Once you reach the 12 hour fasted mark, your liver still holds a certain amount of glycogen, and some deamination is likely still taking place.
 
I'm with you—our glycogen stores are substantial. For instance, how quickly someone becomes fat adapted (makes the switch on a keto diet) can take as long as 3 days, and that varies with body composition.

Separately, I came across a dosing schedule that called for 2mg tesa, 200mcg cjc without DAC, and 200mcg ipa at bedtime, then another 200mcg ipa in the morning. It was described as the ideal protocol for fat loss.

Whether anyone has actually run it, and what kind of results they saw, I have no idea.

tubby said:

Itankstuff said:

tubby said:

Itankstuff said:

Gigachad said:

Beardboost said:

Galapagosfit said:

Beardboost said:

It really hinges on what you're trying to achieve. Tesa tends to bring more side effects and expects you to already have a solid routine — at least 3 workout days each week, 10k steps daily, and a tightly managed diet. CJC is clearly the easier entry point for someone starting out. For the most noticeable results with Tesa, body fat should be at 20% or lower.

CJC No Dac + IPA — primary focus: boosting metabolism and shedding fat

Tesa — primary focus: trimming belly fat
At the moment I'm sitting around 15% bodyfat, and my training and eating are quite consistent. I track my calories and train at the gym 5 to 6 times each week. Getting down to 8-10% bodyfat is what I'm aiming for. Right now Reta is what I'm using, but I've started thinking ahead to the maintenance phase once the cut ends and I come off reta.

As bodyfat drops lower, holding onto muscle gets more and more difficult...
With that foundation, you're already 1 step ahead. Once all the variables are locked in, Tesa can deliver remarkable results—and your mindset clearly reflects that kind of discipline!
Most folks sleep on how much visceral fat Reta strips away (tirz does it too, just not to the same degree)

Tesa gets sold as the miracle VF peptide purely because it is the one that has been studied for that and approved by FDA for it. For all anybody knows, CJC might beat Tesa at VF reduction, the research simply isn't out there.

Bottom line: the best peptide for VF reduction is literally just taking Reta and continuing to do so

These numbers come from indirect calorimetry testing while I'm using CJC/IPA alongside Retatrutide. What I've noticed is fat just disappearing — my body appears to be operating at 100% fat oxidation, so every bit of energy I'm burning comes from fat. And I'm not following keto or any special diet.





View attachment 11730

Gigachad said:

Itankstuff said:

CJC No DAC combined with IPA is something I really like. My baseline IGF1 is unknown to me, yet the number I have is 405, and I'm in my early 30's. My guess is that younger individuals get more out of them, since a reasonable GH pulse is already present at that age. Being black, and in a way similar to testosterone, I've seen evidence pointing to stronger GH signaling among us (have you watched the NBA?)

Still, HGH is something I'm interested in trying, mainly because 4 kits of HGH are stored in my freezer. Whether it's worthwhile, I'm not sure.
Don't stop what your body makes on its own, man. You're too young.

Guess that's what happens when curiosity gets the better of you. It'll recover regardless. What I'm really interested in is the improved recovery that people keep mentioning.
Haha, that makes me think their equipment could be miscalibrated, or maybe something different is going on. My guess is those numbers come from your respiratory quotient. It seems far-fetched that you'd be burning 100% fat and 0% carbohydrate — more plausible that the device is faulty.

For the test to be valid, you need to be fasting, with 80% being the ideal figure. Since I hadn't eaten anything for 12 hours, that result doesn't strike me as unrealistic. The facility where I got tested also handles testing for professional AFL teams (AFL is an Australian sport, roughly comparable to the NFL), so I have confidence in their calibration.

A technician watches your breathing to make sure your tidal volume and respiratory rate are normal, which standardises the results. On top of that, you have to go through the procedure 3 separate times.
What that outcome implies (and you already pointed this out) is that once 12 hours of fasting have passed, fat is the main fuel source. The notion of 100% fat oxidation is clearly absurd. Once you reach the 12 hour fasted mark, your liver still holds a certain amount of glycogen, and some deamination is likely still taking place.
 
Rickcaps said:

I'm with you—our glycogen stores are substantial. For instance, how quickly someone becomes fat adapted (makes the switch on a keto diet) can take as long as 3 days, and that varies with body composition.

Separately, I came across a dosing schedule that called for 2mg tesa, 200mcg cjc without DAC, and 200mcg ipa at bedtime, then another 200mcg ipa in the morning. It was described as the ideal protocol for fat loss.

Whether anyone has actually run it, and what kind of results they saw, I have no idea.

tubby said:

Itankstuff said:

tubby said:

Itankstuff said:

Gigachad said:

Beardboost said:

Galapagosfit said:

Beardboost said:

It really hinges on what you're trying to achieve. Tesa tends to bring more side effects and expects you to already have a solid routine — at least 3 workout days each week, 10k steps daily, and a tightly managed diet. CJC is clearly the easier entry point for someone starting out. For the most noticeable results with Tesa, body fat should be at 20% or lower.

CJC No Dac + IPA — primary focus: boosting metabolism and shedding fat

Tesa — primary focus: trimming belly fat
At the moment I'm sitting around 15% bodyfat, and my training and eating are quite consistent. I track my calories and train at the gym 5 to 6 times each week. Getting down to 8-10% bodyfat is what I'm aiming for. Right now Reta is what I'm using, but I've started thinking ahead to the maintenance phase once the cut ends and I come off reta.

As bodyfat drops lower, holding onto muscle gets more and more difficult...
With that foundation, you're already 1 step ahead. Once all the variables are locked in, Tesa can deliver remarkable results—and your mindset clearly reflects that kind of discipline!
Most folks sleep on how much visceral fat Reta strips away (tirz does it too, just not to the same degree)

Tesa gets sold as the miracle VF peptide purely because it is the one that has been studied for that and approved by FDA for it. For all anybody knows, CJC might beat Tesa at VF reduction, the research simply isn't out there.

Bottom line: the best peptide for VF reduction is literally just taking Reta and continuing to do so

These numbers come from indirect calorimetry testing while I'm using CJC/IPA alongside Retatrutide. What I've noticed is fat just disappearing — my body appears to be operating at 100% fat oxidation, so every bit of energy I'm burning comes from fat. And I'm not following keto or any special diet.





View attachment 11730

Gigachad said:

Itankstuff said:

CJC No DAC combined with IPA is something I really like. My baseline IGF1 is unknown to me, yet the number I have is 405, and I'm in my early 30's. My guess is that younger individuals get more out of them, since a reasonable GH pulse is already present at that age. Being black, and in a way similar to testosterone, I've seen evidence pointing to stronger GH signaling among us (have you watched the NBA?)

Still, HGH is something I'm interested in trying, mainly because 4 kits of HGH are stored in my freezer. Whether it's worthwhile, I'm not sure.
Don't stop what your body makes on its own, man. You're too young.

Guess that's what happens when curiosity gets the better of you. It'll recover regardless. What I'm really interested in is the improved recovery that people keep mentioning.
Haha, that makes me think their equipment could be miscalibrated, or maybe something different is going on. My guess is those numbers come from your respiratory quotient. It seems far-fetched that you'd be burning 100% fat and 0% carbohydrate — more plausible that the device is faulty.

For the test to be valid, you need to be fasting, with 80% being the ideal figure. Since I hadn't eaten anything for 12 hours, that result doesn't strike me as unrealistic. The facility where I got tested also handles testing for professional AFL teams (AFL is an Australian sport, roughly comparable to the NFL), so I have confidence in their calibration.

A technician watches your breathing to make sure your tidal volume and respiratory rate are normal, which standardises the results. On top of that, you have to go through the procedure 3 separate times.
What that outcome implies (and you already pointed this out) is that once 12 hours of fasting have passed, fat is the main fuel source. The notion of 100% fat oxidation is clearly absurd. Once you reach the 12 hour fasted mark, your liver still holds a certain amount of glycogen, and some deamination is likely still taking place.
On a protocol like that, fat loss would be the likely outcome for the majority, I'd think — what remains unclear is whether ramping up GH output that way carries any longer-term risks. My guess is that it works much like GLPs: once someone halts that dosing regimen after some time, they'd probably drift back toward the weight they had before losing it, provided their daily habits didn't change.

As for why no trial exists on this, my hunch is that there was no smart, roundabout route to get there. Think back to GLPs — the original approvals came through as "diabetes treatment" (something they do very well), and the industry acted like weight loss was an unexpected bonus. Once diabetics on GLPs for years weren't dying or running into other kinds of catastrophe, testing them in a healthier group looked like the reasonable next step. For GH secretagogues, though, even if they turned out safe enough for weight loss in a general population, pharma would have a far tougher time turning a profit, since they'd be up against GH itself.
 
Came across this somewhere, no idea whether it holds any water.

Keep in mind, the CJC here is with DAC.

cff3579a9024788c7f30384c595551af366da055c59504593d8e623d80c43501.webp
 
Rickcaps said:

I'm with you—our glycogen stores are substantial. For instance, how quickly someone becomes fat adapted (makes the switch on a keto diet) can take as long as 3 days, and that varies with body composition.

Separately, I came across a dosing schedule that called for 2mg tesa, 200mcg cjc without DAC, and 200mcg ipa at bedtime, then another 200mcg ipa in the morning. It was described as the ideal protocol for fat loss.

Whether anyone has actually run it, and what kind of results they saw, I have no idea.

tubby said:

Itankstuff said:

tubby said:

Itankstuff said:

Gigachad said:

Beardboost said:

Galapagosfit said:

Beardboost said:

It really hinges on what you're trying to achieve. Tesa tends to bring more side effects and expects you to already have a solid routine — at least 3 workout days each week, 10k steps daily, and a tightly managed diet. CJC is clearly the easier entry point for someone starting out. For the most noticeable results with Tesa, body fat should be at 20% or lower.

CJC No Dac + IPA — primary focus: boosting metabolism and shedding fat

Tesa — primary focus: trimming belly fat
At the moment I'm sitting around 15% bodyfat, and my training and eating are quite consistent. I track my calories and train at the gym 5 to 6 times each week. Getting down to 8-10% bodyfat is what I'm aiming for. Right now Reta is what I'm using, but I've started thinking ahead to the maintenance phase once the cut ends and I come off reta.

As bodyfat drops lower, holding onto muscle gets more and more difficult...
With that foundation, you're already 1 step ahead. Once all the variables are locked in, Tesa can deliver remarkable results—and your mindset clearly reflects that kind of discipline!
Most folks sleep on how much visceral fat Reta strips away (tirz does it too, just not to the same degree)

Tesa gets sold as the miracle VF peptide purely because it is the one that has been studied for that and approved by FDA for it. For all anybody knows, CJC might beat Tesa at VF reduction, the research simply isn't out there.

Bottom line: the best peptide for VF reduction is literally just taking Reta and continuing to do so

These numbers come from indirect calorimetry testing while I'm using CJC/IPA alongside Retatrutide. What I've noticed is fat just disappearing — my body appears to be operating at 100% fat oxidation, so every bit of energy I'm burning comes from fat. And I'm not following keto or any special diet.





View attachment 11730

Gigachad said:

Itankstuff said:

CJC No DAC combined with IPA is something I really like. My baseline IGF1 is unknown to me, yet the number I have is 405, and I'm in my early 30's. My guess is that younger individuals get more out of them, since a reasonable GH pulse is already present at that age. Being black, and in a way similar to testosterone, I've seen evidence pointing to stronger GH signaling among us (have you watched the NBA?)

Still, HGH is something I'm interested in trying, mainly because 4 kits of HGH are stored in my freezer. Whether it's worthwhile, I'm not sure.
Don't stop what your body makes on its own, man. You're too young.

Guess that's what happens when curiosity gets the better of you. It'll recover regardless. What I'm really interested in is the improved recovery that people keep mentioning.
Haha, that makes me think their equipment could be miscalibrated, or maybe something different is going on. My guess is those numbers come from your respiratory quotient. It seems far-fetched that you'd be burning 100% fat and 0% carbohydrate — more plausible that the device is faulty.

For the test to be valid, you need to be fasting, with 80% being the ideal figure. Since I hadn't eaten anything for 12 hours, that result doesn't strike me as unrealistic. The facility where I got tested also handles testing for professional AFL teams (AFL is an Australian sport, roughly comparable to the NFL), so I have confidence in their calibration.

A technician watches your breathing to make sure your tidal volume and respiratory rate are normal, which standardises the results. On top of that, you have to go through the procedure 3 separate times.
What that outcome implies (and you already pointed this out) is that once 12 hours of fasting have passed, fat is the main fuel source. The notion of 100% fat oxidation is clearly absurd. Once you reach the 12 hour fasted mark, your liver still holds a certain amount of glycogen, and some deamination is likely still taking place.

I'm thinking about doing Tesa plus Ipa for roughly a month, then getting my IGF-1 Z-score tested.

Should it come back below 2, I might look into stacking CJC in that manner.

My starting point was 0.7.
 
I keep asking myself whether combining a GHRH with ipamorelin is really justified. Sure, it's a widespread approach and appears to be the norm, but does it actually produce better outcomes (compared to simply taking more of the same GHRH by itself)? If someone were buying sermorelin or tesamorelin at full price, the choice would be obvious purely on cost, yet once prices are low across the board, does that shift how we should think about it?

Based on what little I know, my hunch is that it creates a steadier effect over a longer window (rather than one big spike), though you're also introducing another pathway with its own set of possible risks and side effects just to achieve that.
 
RadicalCrimson said:

Rickcaps said:

I'm with you—our glycogen stores are substantial. For instance, how quickly someone becomes fat adapted (makes the switch on a keto diet) can take as long as 3 days, and that varies with body composition.

Separately, I came across a dosing schedule that called for 2mg tesa, 200mcg cjc without DAC, and 200mcg ipa at bedtime, then another 200mcg ipa in the morning. It was described as the ideal protocol for fat loss.

Whether anyone has actually run it, and what kind of results they saw, I have no idea.

tubby said:

Itankstuff said:

tubby said:

Itankstuff said:

Gigachad said:

Beardboost said:

Galapagosfit said:

Beardboost said:

It really hinges on what you're trying to achieve. Tesa tends to bring more side effects and expects you to already have a solid routine — at least 3 workout days each week, 10k steps daily, and a tightly managed diet. CJC is clearly the easier entry point for someone starting out. For the most noticeable results with Tesa, body fat should be at 20% or lower.

CJC No Dac + IPA — primary focus: boosting metabolism and shedding fat

Tesa — primary focus: trimming belly fat
At the moment I'm sitting around 15% bodyfat, and my training and eating are quite consistent. I track my calories and train at the gym 5 to 6 times each week. Getting down to 8-10% bodyfat is what I'm aiming for. Right now Reta is what I'm using, but I've started thinking ahead to the maintenance phase once the cut ends and I come off reta.

As bodyfat drops lower, holding onto muscle gets more and more difficult...
With that foundation, you're already 1 step ahead. Once all the variables are locked in, Tesa can deliver remarkable results—and your mindset clearly reflects that kind of discipline!
Most folks sleep on how much visceral fat Reta strips away (tirz does it too, just not to the same degree)

Tesa gets sold as the miracle VF peptide purely because it is the one that has been studied for that and approved by FDA for it. For all anybody knows, CJC might beat Tesa at VF reduction, the research simply isn't out there.

Bottom line: the best peptide for VF reduction is literally just taking Reta and continuing to do so

These numbers come from indirect calorimetry testing while I'm using CJC/IPA alongside Retatrutide. What I've noticed is fat just disappearing — my body appears to be operating at 100% fat oxidation, so every bit of energy I'm burning comes from fat. And I'm not following keto or any special diet.





View attachment 11730

Gigachad said:

Itankstuff said:

CJC No DAC combined with IPA is something I really like. My baseline IGF1 is unknown to me, yet the number I have is 405, and I'm in my early 30's. My guess is that younger individuals get more out of them, since a reasonable GH pulse is already present at that age. Being black, and in a way similar to testosterone, I've seen evidence pointing to stronger GH signaling among us (have you watched the NBA?)

Still, HGH is something I'm interested in trying, mainly because 4 kits of HGH are stored in my freezer. Whether it's worthwhile, I'm not sure.
Don't stop what your body makes on its own, man. You're too young.

Guess that's what happens when curiosity gets the better of you. It'll recover regardless. What I'm really interested in is the improved recovery that people keep mentioning.
Haha, that makes me think their equipment could be miscalibrated, or maybe something different is going on. My guess is those numbers come from your respiratory quotient. It seems far-fetched that you'd be burning 100% fat and 0% carbohydrate — more plausible that the device is faulty.

For the test to be valid, you need to be fasting, with 80% being the ideal figure. Since I hadn't eaten anything for 12 hours, that result doesn't strike me as unrealistic. The facility where I got tested also handles testing for professional AFL teams (AFL is an Australian sport, roughly comparable to the NFL), so I have confidence in their calibration.

A technician watches your breathing to make sure your tidal volume and respiratory rate are normal, which standardises the results. On top of that, you have to go through the procedure 3 separate times.
What that outcome implies (and you already pointed this out) is that once 12 hours of fasting have passed, fat is the main fuel source. The notion of 100% fat oxidation is clearly absurd. Once you reach the 12 hour fasted mark, your liver still holds a certain amount of glycogen, and some deamination is likely still taking place.

I'm thinking about doing Tesa plus Ipa for roughly a month, then getting my IGF-1 Z-score tested.

Should it come back below 2, I might look into stacking CJC in that manner.

My starting point was 0.7.
How does one go about checking that score? Is there a device for it, or do you need a proper blood test?
 
Rickcaps said:

RadicalCrimson said:

Rickcaps said:

I'm with you—our glycogen stores are substantial. For instance, how quickly someone becomes fat adapted (makes the switch on a keto diet) can take as long as 3 days, and that varies with body composition.

Separately, I came across a dosing schedule that called for 2mg tesa, 200mcg cjc without DAC, and 200mcg ipa at bedtime, then another 200mcg ipa in the morning. It was described as the ideal protocol for fat loss.

Whether anyone has actually run it, and what kind of results they saw, I have no idea.

tubby said:

Itankstuff said:

tubby said:

Itankstuff said:

Gigachad said:

Beardboost said:

Galapagosfit said:

Beardboost said:

It really hinges on what you're trying to achieve. Tesa tends to bring more side effects and expects you to already have a solid routine — at least 3 workout days each week, 10k steps daily, and a tightly managed diet. CJC is clearly the easier entry point for someone starting out. For the most noticeable results with Tesa, body fat should be at 20% or lower.

CJC No Dac + IPA — primary focus: boosting metabolism and shedding fat

Tesa — primary focus: trimming belly fat
At the moment I'm sitting around 15% bodyfat, and my training and eating are quite consistent. I track my calories and train at the gym 5 to 6 times each week. Getting down to 8-10% bodyfat is what I'm aiming for. Right now Reta is what I'm using, but I've started thinking ahead to the maintenance phase once the cut ends and I come off reta.

As bodyfat drops lower, holding onto muscle gets more and more difficult...
With that foundation, you're already 1 step ahead. Once all the variables are locked in, Tesa can deliver remarkable results—and your mindset clearly reflects that kind of discipline!
Most folks sleep on how much visceral fat Reta strips away (tirz does it too, just not to the same degree)

Tesa gets sold as the miracle VF peptide purely because it is the one that has been studied for that and approved by FDA for it. For all anybody knows, CJC might beat Tesa at VF reduction, the research simply isn't out there.

Bottom line: the best peptide for VF reduction is literally just taking Reta and continuing to do so

These numbers come from indirect calorimetry testing while I'm using CJC/IPA alongside Retatrutide. What I've noticed is fat just disappearing — my body appears to be operating at 100% fat oxidation, so every bit of energy I'm burning comes from fat. And I'm not following keto or any special diet.





View attachment 11730

Gigachad said:

Itankstuff said:

CJC No DAC combined with IPA is something I really like. My baseline IGF1 is unknown to me, yet the number I have is 405, and I'm in my early 30's. My guess is that younger individuals get more out of them, since a reasonable GH pulse is already present at that age. Being black, and in a way similar to testosterone, I've seen evidence pointing to stronger GH signaling among us (have you watched the NBA?)

Still, HGH is something I'm interested in trying, mainly because 4 kits of HGH are stored in my freezer. Whether it's worthwhile, I'm not sure.
Don't stop what your body makes on its own, man. You're too young.

Guess that's what happens when curiosity gets the better of you. It'll recover regardless. What I'm really interested in is the improved recovery that people keep mentioning.
Haha, that makes me think their equipment could be miscalibrated, or maybe something different is going on. My guess is those numbers come from your respiratory quotient. It seems far-fetched that you'd be burning 100% fat and 0% carbohydrate — more plausible that the device is faulty.

For the test to be valid, you need to be fasting, with 80% being the ideal figure. Since I hadn't eaten anything for 12 hours, that result doesn't strike me as unrealistic. The facility where I got tested also handles testing for professional AFL teams (AFL is an Australian sport, roughly comparable to the NFL), so I have confidence in their calibration.

A technician watches your breathing to make sure your tidal volume and respiratory rate are normal, which standardises the results. On top of that, you have to go through the procedure 3 separate times.
What that outcome implies (and you already pointed this out) is that once 12 hours of fasting have passed, fat is the main fuel source. The notion of 100% fat oxidation is clearly absurd. Once you reach the 12 hour fasted mark, your liver still holds a certain amount of glycogen, and some deamination is likely still taking place.

I'm thinking about doing Tesa plus Ipa for roughly a month, then getting my IGF-1 Z-score tested.

Should it come back below 2, I might look into stacking CJC in that manner.

My starting point was 0.7.
How does one go about checking that score? Is there a device for it, or do you need a proper blood test?
An IGF1 test is what you need. Lab Corp didn't provide a precalculated z-score for me, though some labs do include it. I came across the formula and a reference table that it's derived from—z-score is simply a statistical computation comparing your values to a population.

I'm unable to share a link at this point, otherwise I'd post a calculator. Try searching for “igf1 sds app” and you should locate the web app calculator on biodaas gaslini.
 
pilsnermagnus said:

Rickcaps said:

RadicalCrimson said:

Rickcaps said:

I'm with you—our glycogen stores are substantial. For instance, how quickly someone becomes fat adapted (makes the switch on a keto diet) can take as long as 3 days, and that varies with body composition.

Separately, I came across a dosing schedule that called for 2mg tesa, 200mcg cjc without DAC, and 200mcg ipa at bedtime, then another 200mcg ipa in the morning. It was described as the ideal protocol for fat loss.

Whether anyone has actually run it, and what kind of results they saw, I have no idea.

tubby said:

Itankstuff said:

tubby said:

Itankstuff said:

Gigachad said:

Beardboost said:

Galapagosfit said:

Beardboost said:

It really hinges on what you're trying to achieve. Tesa tends to bring more side effects and expects you to already have a solid routine — at least 3 workout days each week, 10k steps daily, and a tightly managed diet. CJC is clearly the easier entry point for someone starting out. For the most noticeable results with Tesa, body fat should be at 20% or lower.

CJC No Dac + IPA — primary focus: boosting metabolism and shedding fat

Tesa — primary focus: trimming belly fat
At the moment I'm sitting around 15% bodyfat, and my training and eating are quite consistent. I track my calories and train at the gym 5 to 6 times each week. Getting down to 8-10% bodyfat is what I'm aiming for. Right now Reta is what I'm using, but I've started thinking ahead to the maintenance phase once the cut ends and I come off reta.

As bodyfat drops lower, holding onto muscle gets more and more difficult...
With that foundation, you're already 1 step ahead. Once all the variables are locked in, Tesa can deliver remarkable results—and your mindset clearly reflects that kind of discipline!
Most folks sleep on how much visceral fat Reta strips away (tirz does it too, just not to the same degree)

Tesa gets sold as the miracle VF peptide purely because it is the one that has been studied for that and approved by FDA for it. For all anybody knows, CJC might beat Tesa at VF reduction, the research simply isn't out there.

Bottom line: the best peptide for VF reduction is literally just taking Reta and continuing to do so

These numbers come from indirect calorimetry testing while I'm using CJC/IPA alongside Retatrutide. What I've noticed is fat just disappearing — my body appears to be operating at 100% fat oxidation, so every bit of energy I'm burning comes from fat. And I'm not following keto or any special diet.





View attachment 11730

Gigachad said:

Itankstuff said:

CJC No DAC combined with IPA is something I really like. My baseline IGF1 is unknown to me, yet the number I have is 405, and I'm in my early 30's. My guess is that younger individuals get more out of them, since a reasonable GH pulse is already present at that age. Being black, and in a way similar to testosterone, I've seen evidence pointing to stronger GH signaling among us (have you watched the NBA?)

Still, HGH is something I'm interested in trying, mainly because 4 kits of HGH are stored in my freezer. Whether it's worthwhile, I'm not sure.
Don't stop what your body makes on its own, man. You're too young.

Guess that's what happens when curiosity gets the better of you. It'll recover regardless. What I'm really interested in is the improved recovery that people keep mentioning.
Haha, that makes me think their equipment could be miscalibrated, or maybe something different is going on. My guess is those numbers come from your respiratory quotient. It seems far-fetched that you'd be burning 100% fat and 0% carbohydrate — more plausible that the device is faulty.

For the test to be valid, you need to be fasting, with 80% being the ideal figure. Since I hadn't eaten anything for 12 hours, that result doesn't strike me as unrealistic. The facility where I got tested also handles testing for professional AFL teams (AFL is an Australian sport, roughly comparable to the NFL), so I have confidence in their calibration.

A technician watches your breathing to make sure your tidal volume and respiratory rate are normal, which standardises the results. On top of that, you have to go through the procedure 3 separate times.
What that outcome implies (and you already pointed this out) is that once 12 hours of fasting have passed, fat is the main fuel source. The notion of 100% fat oxidation is clearly absurd. Once you reach the 12 hour fasted mark, your liver still holds a certain amount of glycogen, and some deamination is likely still taking place.

I'm thinking about doing Tesa plus Ipa for roughly a month, then getting my IGF-1 Z-score tested.

Should it come back below 2, I might look into stacking CJC in that manner.

My starting point was 0.7.
How does one go about checking that score? Is there a device for it, or do you need a proper blood test?
An IGF1 test is what you need. Lab Corp didn't provide a precalculated z-score for me, though some labs do include it. I came across the formula and a reference table that it's derived from—z-score is simply a statistical computation comparing your values to a population.

I'm unable to share a link at this point, otherwise I'd post a calculator. Try searching for “igf1 sds app” and you should locate the web app calculator on biodaas gaslini.
On that site, my result comes out as 1.7 using either method, yet the lab paperwork explicitly lists +0.7.

Z SCORE (MALE) 0.7 -2.0 - +2.0 SD
 
RadicalCrimson said:

pilsnermagnus said:

Rickcaps said:

RadicalCrimson said:

Rickcaps said:

I'm with you—our glycogen stores are substantial. For instance, how quickly someone becomes fat adapted (makes the switch on a keto diet) can take as long as 3 days, and that varies with body composition.

Separately, I came across a dosing schedule that called for 2mg tesa, 200mcg cjc without DAC, and 200mcg ipa at bedtime, then another 200mcg ipa in the morning. It was described as the ideal protocol for fat loss.

Whether anyone has actually run it, and what kind of results they saw, I have no idea.

tubby said:

Itankstuff said:

tubby said:

Itankstuff said:

Gigachad said:

Beardboost said:

Galapagosfit said:

Beardboost said:

It really hinges on what you're trying to achieve. Tesa tends to bring more side effects and expects you to already have a solid routine — at least 3 workout days each week, 10k steps daily, and a tightly managed diet. CJC is clearly the easier entry point for someone starting out. For the most noticeable results with Tesa, body fat should be at 20% or lower.

CJC No Dac + IPA — primary focus: boosting metabolism and shedding fat

Tesa — primary focus: trimming belly fat
At the moment I'm sitting around 15% bodyfat, and my training and eating are quite consistent. I track my calories and train at the gym 5 to 6 times each week. Getting down to 8-10% bodyfat is what I'm aiming for. Right now Reta is what I'm using, but I've started thinking ahead to the maintenance phase once the cut ends and I come off reta.

As bodyfat drops lower, holding onto muscle gets more and more difficult...
With that foundation, you're already 1 step ahead. Once all the variables are locked in, Tesa can deliver remarkable results—and your mindset clearly reflects that kind of discipline!
Most folks sleep on how much visceral fat Reta strips away (tirz does it too, just not to the same degree)

Tesa gets sold as the miracle VF peptide purely because it is the one that has been studied for that and approved by FDA for it. For all anybody knows, CJC might beat Tesa at VF reduction, the research simply isn't out there.

Bottom line: the best peptide for VF reduction is literally just taking Reta and continuing to do so

These numbers come from indirect calorimetry testing while I'm using CJC/IPA alongside Retatrutide. What I've noticed is fat just disappearing — my body appears to be operating at 100% fat oxidation, so every bit of energy I'm burning comes from fat. And I'm not following keto or any special diet.





View attachment 11730

Gigachad said:

Itankstuff said:

CJC No DAC combined with IPA is something I really like. My baseline IGF1 is unknown to me, yet the number I have is 405, and I'm in my early 30's. My guess is that younger individuals get more out of them, since a reasonable GH pulse is already present at that age. Being black, and in a way similar to testosterone, I've seen evidence pointing to stronger GH signaling among us (have you watched the NBA?)

Still, HGH is something I'm interested in trying, mainly because 4 kits of HGH are stored in my freezer. Whether it's worthwhile, I'm not sure.
Don't stop what your body makes on its own, man. You're too young.

Guess that's what happens when curiosity gets the better of you. It'll recover regardless. What I'm really interested in is the improved recovery that people keep mentioning.
Haha, that makes me think their equipment could be miscalibrated, or maybe something different is going on. My guess is those numbers come from your respiratory quotient. It seems far-fetched that you'd be burning 100% fat and 0% carbohydrate — more plausible that the device is faulty.

For the test to be valid, you need to be fasting, with 80% being the ideal figure. Since I hadn't eaten anything for 12 hours, that result doesn't strike me as unrealistic. The facility where I got tested also handles testing for professional AFL teams (AFL is an Australian sport, roughly comparable to the NFL), so I have confidence in their calibration.

A technician watches your breathing to make sure your tidal volume and respiratory rate are normal, which standardises the results. On top of that, you have to go through the procedure 3 separate times.
What that outcome implies (and you already pointed this out) is that once 12 hours of fasting have passed, fat is the main fuel source. The notion of 100% fat oxidation is clearly absurd. Once you reach the 12 hour fasted mark, your liver still holds a certain amount of glycogen, and some deamination is likely still taking place.

I'm thinking about doing Tesa plus Ipa for roughly a month, then getting my IGF-1 Z-score tested.

Should it come back below 2, I might look into stacking CJC in that manner.

My starting point was 0.7.
How does one go about checking that score? Is there a device for it, or do you need a proper blood test?
An IGF1 test is what you need. Lab Corp didn't provide a precalculated z-score for me, though some labs do include it. I came across the formula and a reference table that it's derived from—z-score is simply a statistical computation comparing your values to a population.

I'm unable to share a link at this point, otherwise I'd post a calculator. Try searching for “igf1 sds app” and you should locate the web app calculator on biodaas gaslini.
On that site, my result comes out as 1.7 using either method, yet the lab paperwork explicitly lists +0.7.

Z SCORE (MALE) 0.7 -2.0 - +2.0 SD
Just so I have something to measure against.

I'm in my early 40s and my Igf1 came back at 215ng/dl. If I remember right, that calculator scored me at 1.8.
 
Back
Top