Tesa vs CJC/ipa vs Tesa/ipa: has anyone tried all 3 stacks?

Galapagosfit

Explorer
Joined
Mar 26, 2026
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Location
Quebec canada
Hi, I'm on my fitness journey, and after looking into every peptide for fat loss and keeping muscle, I'm curious about Tesa vs CJC-1295. From what I found, they act on the same pathways, but Tesa appears to have more evidence behind it for visceral fat reduction. Do any of you have experiences you could share?

The price gap between the 2 is huge, and I'm also wondering whether paying more for Tesamorelin truly delivers enough benefit to justify it.

Another thing: many people combine cjc and ipamorelin for the synergistic effect, yet Tesamorelin doesn't seem to be paired with Ipamorelin as often. If someone wants to hold onto as much muscle as possible while getting down to single digit bodyfat, has anyone tested every possible combination of these 3 peptides and noticed any differences?
 
Only about 7 days in on nightly CJC1295/IPA, and I'm sleeping better (Epitalon is in the mix as well, so I can't say which one is doing the most). In 2 weeks I plan to switch to half doses, taken at night and in the morning (fasted, before training), then reassess.

My main reason for choosing CJC/IPA was that I'm at a prediabetic stage (before Reta). The goal is to raise my low IGF-1 lab values and, in a couple of months, get a fuller picture of the other hormones. Ideally, shifts in body composition will confirm I'm heading the right way. Best of luck.
 
This is something I'd like to know as well. I've gone ahead and ordered cjc/ipa, since enclomiphene is part of my regimen and I figure my igf1 will drop. Naturally, I'll get igf1 checked before I begin the cjc/ipa.
 
WeezinDaJuice said:

Only about 7 days in on nightly CJC1295/IPA, and I'm sleeping better (Epitalon is in the mix as well, so I can't say which one is doing the most). In 2 weeks I plan to switch to half doses, taken at night and in the morning (fasted, before training), then reassess.

My main reason for choosing CJC/IPA was that I'm at a prediabetic stage (before Reta). The goal is to raise my low IGF-1 lab values and, in a couple of months, get a fuller picture of the other hormones. Ideally, shifts in body composition will confirm I'm heading the right way. Best of luck.
sounds good, keep us posted in a couple of weeks — even if it's only the extra energy from sleeping better, that alone would likely make gym sessions easier.
 
It really hinges on what you're trying to achieve. Tesa tends to bring more side effects and expects you to already have a solid routine — at least 3 workout days each week, 10k steps daily, and a tightly managed diet. CJC is clearly the easier entry point for someone starting out. For the most noticeable results with Tesa, body fat should be at 20% or lower.

CJC No Dac + IPA — primary focus: boosting metabolism and shedding fat

Tesa — primary focus: trimming belly fat
 
Beardboost said:

It really hinges on what you're trying to achieve. Tesa tends to bring more side effects and expects you to already have a solid routine — at least 3 workout days each week, 10k steps daily, and a tightly managed diet. CJC is clearly the easier entry point for someone starting out. For the most noticeable results with Tesa, body fat should be at 20% or lower.

CJC No Dac + IPA — primary focus: boosting metabolism and shedding fat

Tesa — primary focus: trimming belly fat
At the moment I'm sitting around 15% bodyfat, and my training and eating are quite consistent. I track my calories and train at the gym 5 to 6 times each week. Getting down to 8-10% bodyfat is what I'm aiming for. Right now Reta is what I'm using, but I've started thinking ahead to the maintenance phase once the cut ends and I come off reta.

As bodyfat drops lower, holding onto muscle gets more and more difficult...
 
Galapagosfit said:

Beardboost said:

It really hinges on what you're trying to achieve. Tesa tends to bring more side effects and expects you to already have a solid routine — at least 3 workout days each week, 10k steps daily, and a tightly managed diet. CJC is clearly the easier entry point for someone starting out. For the most noticeable results with Tesa, body fat should be at 20% or lower.

CJC No Dac + IPA — primary focus: boosting metabolism and shedding fat

Tesa — primary focus: trimming belly fat
At the moment I'm sitting around 15% bodyfat, and my training and eating are quite consistent. I track my calories and train at the gym 5 to 6 times each week. Getting down to 8-10% bodyfat is what I'm aiming for. Right now Reta is what I'm using, but I've started thinking ahead to the maintenance phase once the cut ends and I come off reta.

As bodyfat drops lower, holding onto muscle gets more and more difficult...
With that foundation, you're already 1 step ahead. Once all the variables are locked in, Tesa can deliver remarkable results—and your mindset clearly reflects that kind of discipline!
 
I've been on GHRP-2/Tesamorelin for about a week now, trying to shed the remaining fat so I can reach 10% body fat while dealing with a plateau. (My fat tends to sit in my chest and around my organs.)

Still way too early to tell whether it's doing anything.

GHRP-2 hasn't made me hungrier, which I figure is the main reason most people steer clear of it, even if it may pack a bit more punch than the other options.

100mcg/1MG. Also, I'm ramping the Tesa up to 2MG on Monday.
 
CJC No DAC combined with IPA is something I really like. My baseline IGF1 is unknown to me, yet the number I have is 405, and I'm in my early 30's. My guess is that younger individuals get more out of them, since a reasonable GH pulse is already present at that age. Being black, and in a way similar to testosterone, I've seen evidence pointing to stronger GH signaling among us (have you watched the NBA?)

Still, HGH is something I'm interested in trying, mainly because 4 kits of HGH are stored in my freezer. Whether it's worthwhile, I'm not sure.
 
Beardboost said:

Galapagosfit said:

Beardboost said:

It really hinges on what you're trying to achieve. Tesa tends to bring more side effects and expects you to already have a solid routine — at least 3 workout days each week, 10k steps daily, and a tightly managed diet. CJC is clearly the easier entry point for someone starting out. For the most noticeable results with Tesa, body fat should be at 20% or lower.

CJC No Dac + IPA — primary focus: boosting metabolism and shedding fat

Tesa — primary focus: trimming belly fat
At the moment I'm sitting around 15% bodyfat, and my training and eating are quite consistent. I track my calories and train at the gym 5 to 6 times each week. Getting down to 8-10% bodyfat is what I'm aiming for. Right now Reta is what I'm using, but I've started thinking ahead to the maintenance phase once the cut ends and I come off reta.

As bodyfat drops lower, holding onto muscle gets more and more difficult...
With that foundation, you're already 1 step ahead. Once all the variables are locked in, Tesa can deliver remarkable results—and your mindset clearly reflects that kind of discipline!
Most folks sleep on how much visceral fat Reta strips away (tirz does it too, just not to the same degree)

Tesa gets sold as the miracle VF peptide purely because it is the one that has been studied for that and approved by FDA for it. For all anybody knows, CJC might beat Tesa at VF reduction, the research simply isn't out there.

Bottom line: the best peptide for VF reduction is literally just taking Reta and continuing to do so
 
Gigachad said:

Beardboost said:

Galapagosfit said:

Beardboost said:

It really hinges on what you're trying to achieve. Tesa tends to bring more side effects and expects you to already have a solid routine — at least 3 workout days each week, 10k steps daily, and a tightly managed diet. CJC is clearly the easier entry point for someone starting out. For the most noticeable results with Tesa, body fat should be at 20% or lower.

CJC No Dac + IPA — primary focus: boosting metabolism and shedding fat

Tesa — primary focus: trimming belly fat
At the moment I'm sitting around 15% bodyfat, and my training and eating are quite consistent. I track my calories and train at the gym 5 to 6 times each week. Getting down to 8-10% bodyfat is what I'm aiming for. Right now Reta is what I'm using, but I've started thinking ahead to the maintenance phase once the cut ends and I come off reta.

As bodyfat drops lower, holding onto muscle gets more and more difficult...
With that foundation, you're already 1 step ahead. Once all the variables are locked in, Tesa can deliver remarkable results—and your mindset clearly reflects that kind of discipline!
Most folks sleep on how much visceral fat Reta strips away (tirz does it too, just not to the same degree)

Tesa gets sold as the miracle VF peptide purely because it is the one that has been studied for that and approved by FDA for it. For all anybody knows, CJC might beat Tesa at VF reduction, the research simply isn't out there.

Bottom line: the best peptide for VF reduction is literally just taking Reta and continuing to do so
Which is why I want to hear how it went for each of you — has anybody here actually run a side-by-side of the 2?

My thinking lines up with yours: Tesamorelin gets tied to visceral fat since that's what the research focused on, whereas CJC might produce the same effect without ever having been researched for it...
 
Itankstuff said:

CJC No DAC combined with IPA is something I really like. My baseline IGF1 is unknown to me, yet the number I have is 405, and I'm in my early 30's. My guess is that younger individuals get more out of them, since a reasonable GH pulse is already present at that age. Being black, and in a way similar to testosterone, I've seen evidence pointing to stronger GH signaling among us (have you watched the NBA?)

Still, HGH is something I'm interested in trying, mainly because 4 kits of HGH are stored in my freezer. Whether it's worthwhile, I'm not sure.
Don't stop what your body makes on its own, man. You're too young.
 
Gigachad said:

Beardboost said:

Galapagosfit said:

Beardboost said:

It really hinges on what you're trying to achieve. Tesa tends to bring more side effects and expects you to already have a solid routine — at least 3 workout days each week, 10k steps daily, and a tightly managed diet. CJC is clearly the easier entry point for someone starting out. For the most noticeable results with Tesa, body fat should be at 20% or lower.

CJC No Dac + IPA — primary focus: boosting metabolism and shedding fat

Tesa — primary focus: trimming belly fat
At the moment I'm sitting around 15% bodyfat, and my training and eating are quite consistent. I track my calories and train at the gym 5 to 6 times each week. Getting down to 8-10% bodyfat is what I'm aiming for. Right now Reta is what I'm using, but I've started thinking ahead to the maintenance phase once the cut ends and I come off reta.

As bodyfat drops lower, holding onto muscle gets more and more difficult...
With that foundation, you're already 1 step ahead. Once all the variables are locked in, Tesa can deliver remarkable results—and your mindset clearly reflects that kind of discipline!
Most folks sleep on how much visceral fat Reta strips away (tirz does it too, just not to the same degree)

Tesa gets sold as the miracle VF peptide purely because it is the one that has been studied for that and approved by FDA for it. For all anybody knows, CJC might beat Tesa at VF reduction, the research simply isn't out there.

Bottom line: the best peptide for VF reduction is literally just taking Reta and continuing to do so

These numbers come from indirect calorimetry testing while I'm using CJC/IPA alongside Retatrutide. What I've noticed is fat just disappearing — my body appears to be operating at 100% fat oxidation, so every bit of energy I'm burning comes from fat. And I'm not following keto or any special diet.





907cb6a0b945add26256ccbc3cfcdf00d92655d81400d34b06c6547c51c9ad64.webp


Gigachad said:

Itankstuff said:

CJC No DAC combined with IPA is something I really like. My baseline IGF1 is unknown to me, yet the number I have is 405, and I'm in my early 30's. My guess is that younger individuals get more out of them, since a reasonable GH pulse is already present at that age. Being black, and in a way similar to testosterone, I've seen evidence pointing to stronger GH signaling among us (have you watched the NBA?)

Still, HGH is something I'm interested in trying, mainly because 4 kits of HGH are stored in my freezer. Whether it's worthwhile, I'm not sure.
Don't stop what your body makes on its own, man. You're too young.

Guess that's what happens when curiosity gets the better of you. It'll recover regardless. What I'm really interested in is the improved recovery that people keep mentioning.
 
Itankstuff said:

Gigachad said:

Beardboost said:

Galapagosfit said:

Beardboost said:

It really hinges on what you're trying to achieve. Tesa tends to bring more side effects and expects you to already have a solid routine — at least 3 workout days each week, 10k steps daily, and a tightly managed diet. CJC is clearly the easier entry point for someone starting out. For the most noticeable results with Tesa, body fat should be at 20% or lower.

CJC No Dac + IPA — primary focus: boosting metabolism and shedding fat

Tesa — primary focus: trimming belly fat
At the moment I'm sitting around 15% bodyfat, and my training and eating are quite consistent. I track my calories and train at the gym 5 to 6 times each week. Getting down to 8-10% bodyfat is what I'm aiming for. Right now Reta is what I'm using, but I've started thinking ahead to the maintenance phase once the cut ends and I come off reta.

As bodyfat drops lower, holding onto muscle gets more and more difficult...
With that foundation, you're already 1 step ahead. Once all the variables are locked in, Tesa can deliver remarkable results—and your mindset clearly reflects that kind of discipline!
Most folks sleep on how much visceral fat Reta strips away (tirz does it too, just not to the same degree)

Tesa gets sold as the miracle VF peptide purely because it is the one that has been studied for that and approved by FDA for it. For all anybody knows, CJC might beat Tesa at VF reduction, the research simply isn't out there.

Bottom line: the best peptide for VF reduction is literally just taking Reta and continuing to do so

These numbers come from indirect calorimetry testing while I'm using CJC/IPA alongside Retatrutide. What I've noticed is fat just disappearing — my body appears to be operating at 100% fat oxidation, so every bit of energy I'm burning comes from fat. And I'm not following keto or any special diet.





View attachment 11730

Gigachad said:

Itankstuff said:

CJC No DAC combined with IPA is something I really like. My baseline IGF1 is unknown to me, yet the number I have is 405, and I'm in my early 30's. My guess is that younger individuals get more out of them, since a reasonable GH pulse is already present at that age. Being black, and in a way similar to testosterone, I've seen evidence pointing to stronger GH signaling among us (have you watched the NBA?)

Still, HGH is something I'm interested in trying, mainly because 4 kits of HGH are stored in my freezer. Whether it's worthwhile, I'm not sure.
Don't stop what your body makes on its own, man. You're too young.

Guess that's what happens when curiosity gets the better of you. It'll recover regardless. What I'm really interested in is the improved recovery that people keep mentioning.
What method did you use to measure those resting metabolism and fat burning % metrics?
 
Galapagosfit said:

Itankstuff said:

Gigachad said:

Beardboost said:

Galapagosfit said:

Beardboost said:

It really hinges on what you're trying to achieve. Tesa tends to bring more side effects and expects you to already have a solid routine — at least 3 workout days each week, 10k steps daily, and a tightly managed diet. CJC is clearly the easier entry point for someone starting out. For the most noticeable results with Tesa, body fat should be at 20% or lower.

CJC No Dac + IPA — primary focus: boosting metabolism and shedding fat

Tesa — primary focus: trimming belly fat
At the moment I'm sitting around 15% bodyfat, and my training and eating are quite consistent. I track my calories and train at the gym 5 to 6 times each week. Getting down to 8-10% bodyfat is what I'm aiming for. Right now Reta is what I'm using, but I've started thinking ahead to the maintenance phase once the cut ends and I come off reta.

As bodyfat drops lower, holding onto muscle gets more and more difficult...
With that foundation, you're already 1 step ahead. Once all the variables are locked in, Tesa can deliver remarkable results—and your mindset clearly reflects that kind of discipline!
Most folks sleep on how much visceral fat Reta strips away (tirz does it too, just not to the same degree)

Tesa gets sold as the miracle VF peptide purely because it is the one that has been studied for that and approved by FDA for it. For all anybody knows, CJC might beat Tesa at VF reduction, the research simply isn't out there.

Bottom line: the best peptide for VF reduction is literally just taking Reta and continuing to do so

These numbers come from indirect calorimetry testing while I'm using CJC/IPA alongside Retatrutide. What I've noticed is fat just disappearing — my body appears to be operating at 100% fat oxidation, so every bit of energy I'm burning comes from fat. And I'm not following keto or any special diet.





View attachment 11730

Gigachad said:

Itankstuff said:

CJC No DAC combined with IPA is something I really like. My baseline IGF1 is unknown to me, yet the number I have is 405, and I'm in my early 30's. My guess is that younger individuals get more out of them, since a reasonable GH pulse is already present at that age. Being black, and in a way similar to testosterone, I've seen evidence pointing to stronger GH signaling among us (have you watched the NBA?)

Still, HGH is something I'm interested in trying, mainly because 4 kits of HGH are stored in my freezer. Whether it's worthwhile, I'm not sure.
Don't stop what your body makes on its own, man. You're too young.

Guess that's what happens when curiosity gets the better of you. It'll recover regardless. What I'm really interested in is the improved recovery that people keep mentioning.
What method did you use to measure those resting metabolism and fat burning % metrics?
I was also curious about that, and it's something I would try
 
Galapagosfit said:

Itankstuff said:

Gigachad said:

Beardboost said:

Galapagosfit said:

Beardboost said:

It really hinges on what you're trying to achieve. Tesa tends to bring more side effects and expects you to already have a solid routine — at least 3 workout days each week, 10k steps daily, and a tightly managed diet. CJC is clearly the easier entry point for someone starting out. For the most noticeable results with Tesa, body fat should be at 20% or lower.

CJC No Dac + IPA — primary focus: boosting metabolism and shedding fat

Tesa — primary focus: trimming belly fat
At the moment I'm sitting around 15% bodyfat, and my training and eating are quite consistent. I track my calories and train at the gym 5 to 6 times each week. Getting down to 8-10% bodyfat is what I'm aiming for. Right now Reta is what I'm using, but I've started thinking ahead to the maintenance phase once the cut ends and I come off reta.

As bodyfat drops lower, holding onto muscle gets more and more difficult...
With that foundation, you're already 1 step ahead. Once all the variables are locked in, Tesa can deliver remarkable results—and your mindset clearly reflects that kind of discipline!
Most folks sleep on how much visceral fat Reta strips away (tirz does it too, just not to the same degree)

Tesa gets sold as the miracle VF peptide purely because it is the one that has been studied for that and approved by FDA for it. For all anybody knows, CJC might beat Tesa at VF reduction, the research simply isn't out there.

Bottom line: the best peptide for VF reduction is literally just taking Reta and continuing to do so

These numbers come from indirect calorimetry testing while I'm using CJC/IPA alongside Retatrutide. What I've noticed is fat just disappearing — my body appears to be operating at 100% fat oxidation, so every bit of energy I'm burning comes from fat. And I'm not following keto or any special diet.





View attachment 11730

Gigachad said:

Itankstuff said:

CJC No DAC combined with IPA is something I really like. My baseline IGF1 is unknown to me, yet the number I have is 405, and I'm in my early 30's. My guess is that younger individuals get more out of them, since a reasonable GH pulse is already present at that age. Being black, and in a way similar to testosterone, I've seen evidence pointing to stronger GH signaling among us (have you watched the NBA?)

Still, HGH is something I'm interested in trying, mainly because 4 kits of HGH are stored in my freezer. Whether it's worthwhile, I'm not sure.
Don't stop what your body makes on its own, man. You're too young.

Guess that's what happens when curiosity gets the better of you. It'll recover regardless. What I'm really interested in is the improved recovery that people keep mentioning.
What method did you use to measure those resting metabolism and fat burning % metrics?

Raidersilver said:

Galapagosfit said:

Itankstuff said:

Gigachad said:

Beardboost said:

Galapagosfit said:

Beardboost said:

It really hinges on what you're trying to achieve. Tesa tends to bring more side effects and expects you to already have a solid routine — at least 3 workout days each week, 10k steps daily, and a tightly managed diet. CJC is clearly the easier entry point for someone starting out. For the most noticeable results with Tesa, body fat should be at 20% or lower.

CJC No Dac + IPA — primary focus: boosting metabolism and shedding fat

Tesa — primary focus: trimming belly fat
At the moment I'm sitting around 15% bodyfat, and my training and eating are quite consistent. I track my calories and train at the gym 5 to 6 times each week. Getting down to 8-10% bodyfat is what I'm aiming for. Right now Reta is what I'm using, but I've started thinking ahead to the maintenance phase once the cut ends and I come off reta.

As bodyfat drops lower, holding onto muscle gets more and more difficult...
With that foundation, you're already 1 step ahead. Once all the variables are locked in, Tesa can deliver remarkable results—and your mindset clearly reflects that kind of discipline!
Most folks sleep on how much visceral fat Reta strips away (tirz does it too, just not to the same degree)

Tesa gets sold as the miracle VF peptide purely because it is the one that has been studied for that and approved by FDA for it. For all anybody knows, CJC might beat Tesa at VF reduction, the research simply isn't out there.

Bottom line: the best peptide for VF reduction is literally just taking Reta and continuing to do so

These numbers come from indirect calorimetry testing while I'm using CJC/IPA alongside Retatrutide. What I've noticed is fat just disappearing — my body appears to be operating at 100% fat oxidation, so every bit of energy I'm burning comes from fat. And I'm not following keto or any special diet.





View attachment 11730

Gigachad said:

Itankstuff said:

CJC No DAC combined with IPA is something I really like. My baseline IGF1 is unknown to me, yet the number I have is 405, and I'm in my early 30's. My guess is that younger individuals get more out of them, since a reasonable GH pulse is already present at that age. Being black, and in a way similar to testosterone, I've seen evidence pointing to stronger GH signaling among us (have you watched the NBA?)

Still, HGH is something I'm interested in trying, mainly because 4 kits of HGH are stored in my freezer. Whether it's worthwhile, I'm not sure.
Don't stop what your body makes on its own, man. You're too young.

Guess that's what happens when curiosity gets the better of you. It'll recover regardless. What I'm really interested in is the improved recovery that people keep mentioning.
What method did you use to measure those resting metabolism and fat burning % metrics?
I was also curious about that, and it's something I would try

The name for this is indirect calorimetry. I'm fairly confident that if you look it up, you'll find a sports clinic nearby that offers it. The process involves breathing into a device, which then measures your carbon dioxide output to determine your body's energy expenditure.
 
I put together a longer write-up covering how I worked out my BMR using the indirect cal, but it keeps getting rejected and won't go through because it's being marked as “spam”. Can any admin or mods lend a hand with this? In my opinion it would be helpful to quite a few people.
 
Itankstuff said:

Gigachad said:

Beardboost said:

Galapagosfit said:

Beardboost said:

It really hinges on what you're trying to achieve. Tesa tends to bring more side effects and expects you to already have a solid routine — at least 3 workout days each week, 10k steps daily, and a tightly managed diet. CJC is clearly the easier entry point for someone starting out. For the most noticeable results with Tesa, body fat should be at 20% or lower.

CJC No Dac + IPA — primary focus: boosting metabolism and shedding fat

Tesa — primary focus: trimming belly fat
At the moment I'm sitting around 15% bodyfat, and my training and eating are quite consistent. I track my calories and train at the gym 5 to 6 times each week. Getting down to 8-10% bodyfat is what I'm aiming for. Right now Reta is what I'm using, but I've started thinking ahead to the maintenance phase once the cut ends and I come off reta.

As bodyfat drops lower, holding onto muscle gets more and more difficult...
With that foundation, you're already 1 step ahead. Once all the variables are locked in, Tesa can deliver remarkable results—and your mindset clearly reflects that kind of discipline!
Most folks sleep on how much visceral fat Reta strips away (tirz does it too, just not to the same degree)

Tesa gets sold as the miracle VF peptide purely because it is the one that has been studied for that and approved by FDA for it. For all anybody knows, CJC might beat Tesa at VF reduction, the research simply isn't out there.

Bottom line: the best peptide for VF reduction is literally just taking Reta and continuing to do so

These numbers come from indirect calorimetry testing while I'm using CJC/IPA alongside Retatrutide. What I've noticed is fat just disappearing — my body appears to be operating at 100% fat oxidation, so every bit of energy I'm burning comes from fat. And I'm not following keto or any special diet.





View attachment 11730

Gigachad said:

Itankstuff said:

CJC No DAC combined with IPA is something I really like. My baseline IGF1 is unknown to me, yet the number I have is 405, and I'm in my early 30's. My guess is that younger individuals get more out of them, since a reasonable GH pulse is already present at that age. Being black, and in a way similar to testosterone, I've seen evidence pointing to stronger GH signaling among us (have you watched the NBA?)

Still, HGH is something I'm interested in trying, mainly because 4 kits of HGH are stored in my freezer. Whether it's worthwhile, I'm not sure.
Don't stop what your body makes on its own, man. You're too young.

Guess that's what happens when curiosity gets the better of you. It'll recover regardless. What I'm really interested in is the improved recovery that people keep mentioning.
Haha, that makes me think their equipment could be miscalibrated, or maybe something different is going on. My guess is those numbers come from your respiratory quotient. It seems far-fetched that you'd be burning 100% fat and 0% carbohydrate — more plausible that the device is faulty.
 
Itankstuff said:

CJC No DAC combined with IPA is something I really like. My baseline IGF1 is unknown to me, yet the number I have is 405, and I'm in my early 30's. My guess is that younger individuals get more out of them, since a reasonable GH pulse is already present at that age. Being black, and in a way similar to testosterone, I've seen evidence pointing to stronger GH signaling among us (have you watched the NBA?)

Still, HGH is something I'm interested in trying, mainly because 4 kits of HGH are stored in my freezer. Whether it's worthwhile, I'm not sure.
Freezing HGH is not recommended for storage.
 
Swamp Thing said:

Itankstuff said:

CJC No DAC combined with IPA is something I really like. My baseline IGF1 is unknown to me, yet the number I have is 405, and I'm in my early 30's. My guess is that younger individuals get more out of them, since a reasonable GH pulse is already present at that age. Being black, and in a way similar to testosterone, I've seen evidence pointing to stronger GH signaling among us (have you watched the NBA?)

Still, HGH is something I'm interested in trying, mainly because 4 kits of HGH are stored in my freezer. Whether it's worthwhile, I'm not sure.
Freezing HGH is not recommended for storage.
Over at Meso, freezing HGH has never caused a problem for anyone. The folks there who worry about putting HGH in the freezer usually avoid freezing any peptide at all. If they knew that certain people freeze reconstituted tirz, and even reconstituted reta, they'd likely be stunned.

For the bulk of my lyophilized peptides that go in the freezer, I keep them inside a HydraPeak or a Thermos food jar. My freezer isn't a manual defrost model, yet insulation along the lines of a Thermos works just fine.

These days I lean toward the freezer for everything, mainly to stop bacteria from growing, and because I can never be certain which year I'll finish every vial in a kit, particularly when other peptides are also vying for my attention.
 
Back
Top