Hey peptide nerds! It's not that I doubt Chat GBP—I really don't. I'm just after extra feedback, direction, pointers and hacks on top of the word salad Chat GBT handed me.
So pretty much, after some pillow talk with GBT, I landed on Tesa/Ipam/AOD as a visceral fat loss stack to run alongside Triz/Reta
Here's what it recommends
Morning, fasted: 300mcg AOD plus 300mcg Ipam
Evening, fasted: 2mg Tesa, 300mcg Ipam, 300mcg AOD
*also running Triz 12.5 every 7 and titrating Reta 2.5 every 5
Starting metformin 1000mg at night
Also starting military calisthenics plus light cardio 2/3x weekly
Stats.
Female, 41. 5’7.75 156lbs. Healthy, no underlying health issues or concerns whatsoever.
SW: Jan 25-238.8
CW: Jan 26-156.3
GW: 125 by 04/26
Triz since Jan 25
T is 24 (low end of normal range—trying to raise it via replenishment of compounded vitamin deficiency and a common low dose RX hormone med to smooth out the .15 out of range hypothyroid lab work) *if after 6-8 weeks of vitamin replenishment and hormone balance I will add a cycle of Testosterone cypionate and retest.
Anyway, any thoughtful insight/guidance/tweaks to my plan on the pep stack mentioned above?
Here's what it recommends
Morning, fasted: 300mcg AOD plus 300mcg Ipam
Evening, fasted: 2mg Tesa, 300mcg Ipam, 300mcg AOD
*also running Triz 12.5 every 7 and titrating Reta 2.5 every 5
Starting metformin 1000mg at night
Also starting military calisthenics plus light cardio 2/3x weekly
Stats.
Female, 41. 5’7.75 156lbs. Healthy, no underlying health issues or concerns whatsoever.
SW: Jan 25-238.8
CW: Jan 26-156.3
GW: 125 by 04/26
Triz since Jan 25
T is 24 (low end of normal range—trying to raise it via replenishment of compounded vitamin deficiency and a common low dose RX hormone med to smooth out the .15 out of range hypothyroid lab work) *if after 6-8 weeks of vitamin replenishment and hormone balance I will add a cycle of Testosterone cypionate and retest.
Anyway, any thoughtful insight/guidance/tweaks to my plan on the pep stack mentioned above?