Tesa + ipa: anyone with genuine, extensive experience on this stack?

longestyards

Explorer
Joined
Mar 16, 2026
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Location
Norway
Hey, I'm curious whether anyone here has run this stack for a full cycle (90+ days) or longer? Hearing about cjc + ipa experience would be welcome too. If that's you, could you share your thoughts? Or maybe you've read up extensively on the tesa + ipa stack? Anything you can offer?

Right now I'm in week 2 of tesa + ipa, at 1mg+0.5mg, five nights per week with 2 days off. But because I'm also taking Retatrutide, it's tough to tell if the fat loss I think I'm seeing comes from tesa + ipa. One thing I do have is vivid dreams, which I take as a sign the tesa + ipa is doing something?
 
Hi, my current regimen is Retatrtude at 10mg, CJC1295/Ipamorealin at 250mcg, and tesa at 2mg (I'm aware 1.4mg would suffice, but splitting 10mg into 7 doses is a bit of a pain). In about a week I'm planning to get a DEXA scan, and I'll report back if anything changes.
 
lastresort said:

Hi, my current regimen is Retatrtude at 10mg, CJC1295/Ipamorealin at 250mcg, and tesa at 2mg (I'm aware 1.4mg would suffice, but splitting 10mg into 7 doses is a bit of a pain). In about a week I'm planning to get a DEXA scan, and I'll report back if anything changes.
Please go ahead and do that, and tell us whether the changes and/or benefits
 
Ipa/Tesa has me at week 12 now. My Tesa dose is 2mg in the morning, and Ipa runs 500mcg both morning and evening. Reta adds another 4mg weekly. I inject Tesa/Ipa every day — the 5 on 2 off approach isn't needed for these compounds, and that's a myth that refuses to die lol. If water retention isn't stopping you, going daily is what I'd recommend, since otherwise you're throwing away 2 days of effects each week. Tesa's standard clinical dose is also 2mg, and even at that amount it takes several weeks before effects really show, which was true for me. My Ipa is a bit over what's needed, mainly because it's cheap and available and YOLO lol, but lean muscle effects were noticeable within the first week or two even while I moved up from 100-200mcg. Tesa targets visceral fat around the organs, so outwardly I didn't notice much for the first 4-5 weeks, though clothes were fitting looser and my Reta is only a maintenance dose now. From week 6 onward, though, the belly fat loss from Tesa became significant, with my waist shrinking and more definition in that area for sure. In hindsight, I'm not sure I wouldn't have gone straight to HGH first, but done properly with patience and financial commitment, the stack absolutely works for body recomposition. My weight loss was mostly finished before I began, and over the past 2 months on Tesa/Ipa people tell me I look like a completely different person lol
 
lastresort said:

Hi, my current regimen is Retatrtude at 10mg, CJC1295/Ipamorealin at 250mcg, and tesa at 2mg (I'm aware 1.4mg would suffice, but splitting 10mg into 7 doses is a bit of a pain). In about a week I'm planning to get a DEXA scan, and I'll report back if anything changes.
That 1.4 mg figure refers to a newer, higher-concentration form of prescription Egrifta made by the drug company, and it matches 2mg of the usual Tesamorelin formulation—which is pretty much certainly the version circulating on the gray market. So honestly, I'd say your 2mg dose is right on target anyway, lol
 
I'm thinking about a plan where I'd use Tesa alone or Tesa/Ipa for roughly 9-12 months, beginning in the near future. That would cover the final ~40lb I want to shed plus a number of months after that in maintenance.

Right now, a couple of things are pending:

1: A DEXA scan taken after I began creatine supplementation this month, so I can measure how much lean mass shifted compared with the DEXA done when I started creatine.

2: A clearer picture of my Z score. For some reason it came back as 1.4 in March, yet last Monday it was only .3. I have just 1 other result, from 2021, with no z score, though my guess is it fell between -1 and -.7.

Back when I believed it was 1.4, my thinking was that I could leave it alone. Now, though, it looks like there might be something to gain from addressing it. I'll get another z score on Friday, then again next month, and the month after that alongside other labs. My timeline isn't settled yet, except that it comes after my next DEXA, which might be next week (I donated blood yesterday, so that needs to settle before the DEXA).

One good thing: I already have a lot of Tesa. If I end up going above ~500mcg/day of IPA, though, I'd need to get more in order to stretch it to 12 months... not a difficult thing to sort out.
 
ftv10hb said:

Ipa/Tesa has me at week 12 now. My Tesa dose is 2mg in the morning, and Ipa runs 500mcg both morning and evening. Reta adds another 4mg weekly. I inject Tesa/Ipa every day — the 5 on 2 off approach isn't needed for these compounds, and that's a myth that refuses to die lol. If water retention isn't stopping you, going daily is what I'd recommend, since otherwise you're throwing away 2 days of effects each week. Tesa's standard clinical dose is also 2mg, and even at that amount it takes several weeks before effects really show, which was true for me. My Ipa is a bit over what's needed, mainly because it's cheap and available and YOLO lol, but lean muscle effects were noticeable within the first week or two even while I moved up from 100-200mcg. Tesa targets visceral fat around the organs, so outwardly I didn't notice much for the first 4-5 weeks, though clothes were fitting looser and my Reta is only a maintenance dose now. From week 6 onward, though, the belly fat loss from Tesa became significant, with my waist shrinking and more definition in that area for sure. In hindsight, I'm not sure I wouldn't have gone straight to HGH first, but done properly with patience and financial commitment, the stack absolutely works for body recomposition. My weight loss was mostly finished before I began, and over the past 2 months on Tesa/Ipa people tell me I look like a completely different person lol
That sounds great, honestly. I'm curious about how it works that you need roughly 6 weeks, maybe longer, before you can tell it's doing anything. Still, it's a bit of a bummer that once you begin, you have to keep going for many weeks without a break, so you'd have to fit that around trips and such (unless you're willing to put your tesa and ipa through flight control and carry them into other countries). Appreciate you pointing out the 5-2 myth, I'll look into it.

ftv10hb said:

lastresort said:

Hi, my current regimen is Retatrtude at 10mg, CJC1295/Ipamorealin at 250mcg, and tesa at 2mg (I'm aware 1.4mg would suffice, but splitting 10mg into 7 doses is a bit of a pain). In about a week I'm planning to get a DEXA scan, and I'll report back if anything changes.
That 1.4 mg figure refers to a newer, higher-concentration form of prescription Egrifta made by the drug company, and it matches 2mg of the usual Tesamorelin formulation—which is pretty much certainly the version circulating on the gray market. So honestly, I'd say your 2mg dose is right on target anyway, lol
Thanks for passing along that information.
 
Running it as a blend isn't something I'd recommend. Tesa and IPA don't call for the same dose.

I did a Tesa kit on its own and ended up with carpal tunnel bad enough to keep me awake at night, which then wrecked the following day. No weight loss I could point to either.

I've also nearly finished a kit of tesa 5mg/ipa 5mg. Can't say that did anything for me.

Reading around it before, during and after pushed me back to the things with real evidence behind them. GLPs for fat loss, Test for building or holding muscle. KISS, as the saying goes. My take is that younger guys, roughly late 30s onward when Test slides 1-2% a year, should lean on HGH for muscle support, or keep at it until they're done having kids, and only then consider Test. Throw in some tadalafil to keep things working well.

I'm an enthusiast, not a doctor. Do your own research and tell me if I got anything wrong.
 
longestyards said:

ftv10hb said:

Ipa/Tesa has me at week 12 now. My Tesa dose is 2mg in the morning, and Ipa runs 500mcg both morning and evening. Reta adds another 4mg weekly. I inject Tesa/Ipa every day — the 5 on 2 off approach isn't needed for these compounds, and that's a myth that refuses to die lol. If water retention isn't stopping you, going daily is what I'd recommend, since otherwise you're throwing away 2 days of effects each week. Tesa's standard clinical dose is also 2mg, and even at that amount it takes several weeks before effects really show, which was true for me. My Ipa is a bit over what's needed, mainly because it's cheap and available and YOLO lol, but lean muscle effects were noticeable within the first week or two even while I moved up from 100-200mcg. Tesa targets visceral fat around the organs, so outwardly I didn't notice much for the first 4-5 weeks, though clothes were fitting looser and my Reta is only a maintenance dose now. From week 6 onward, though, the belly fat loss from Tesa became significant, with my waist shrinking and more definition in that area for sure. In hindsight, I'm not sure I wouldn't have gone straight to HGH first, but done properly with patience and financial commitment, the stack absolutely works for body recomposition. My weight loss was mostly finished before I began, and over the past 2 months on Tesa/Ipa people tell me I look like a completely different person lol
That sounds great, honestly. I'm curious about how it works that you need roughly 6 weeks, maybe longer, before you can tell it's doing anything. Still, it's a bit of a bummer that once you begin, you have to keep going for many weeks without a break, so you'd have to fit that around trips and such (unless you're willing to put your tesa and ipa through flight control and carry them into other countries). Appreciate you pointing out the 5-2 myth, I'll look into it.

ftv10hb said:

lastresort said:

Hi, my current regimen is Retatrtude at 10mg, CJC1295/Ipamorealin at 250mcg, and tesa at 2mg (I'm aware 1.4mg would suffice, but splitting 10mg into 7 doses is a bit of a pain). In about a week I'm planning to get a DEXA scan, and I'll report back if anything changes.
That 1.4 mg figure refers to a newer, higher-concentration form of prescription Egrifta made by the drug company, and it matches 2mg of the usual Tesamorelin formulation—which is pretty much certainly the version circulating on the gray market. So honestly, I'd say your 2mg dose is right on target anyway, lol
Thanks for passing along that information.





70d1a8a703b2ce240ecfb651037060c6d8d65f3e118be03f3f8f54808a041752.webp


This picture I came across does a decent job of illustrating it. People often tie the phrase “belly fat” to Tesa, but from what I understand, visceral fat is actually the target. That explains why during roughly the first 6 weeks I wasn’t seeing abs or noticing any drop in flabbiness or anything lol, yet my clothes felt looser, since the deep visceral fat was shrinking more than the subcutaneous fat that shows on the outside. Health-wise that may even be the better outcome, but when it comes to body recomposition, it’s the reason more patience is required. It’s working, it’s just working the deep stuff first lol.
 
ftv10hb said:

longestyards said:

ftv10hb said:

Ipa/Tesa has me at week 12 now. My Tesa dose is 2mg in the morning, and Ipa runs 500mcg both morning and evening. Reta adds another 4mg weekly. I inject Tesa/Ipa every day — the 5 on 2 off approach isn't needed for these compounds, and that's a myth that refuses to die lol. If water retention isn't stopping you, going daily is what I'd recommend, since otherwise you're throwing away 2 days of effects each week. Tesa's standard clinical dose is also 2mg, and even at that amount it takes several weeks before effects really show, which was true for me. My Ipa is a bit over what's needed, mainly because it's cheap and available and YOLO lol, but lean muscle effects were noticeable within the first week or two even while I moved up from 100-200mcg. Tesa targets visceral fat around the organs, so outwardly I didn't notice much for the first 4-5 weeks, though clothes were fitting looser and my Reta is only a maintenance dose now. From week 6 onward, though, the belly fat loss from Tesa became significant, with my waist shrinking and more definition in that area for sure. In hindsight, I'm not sure I wouldn't have gone straight to HGH first, but done properly with patience and financial commitment, the stack absolutely works for body recomposition. My weight loss was mostly finished before I began, and over the past 2 months on Tesa/Ipa people tell me I look like a completely different person lol
That sounds great, honestly. I'm curious about how it works that you need roughly 6 weeks, maybe longer, before you can tell it's doing anything. Still, it's a bit of a bummer that once you begin, you have to keep going for many weeks without a break, so you'd have to fit that around trips and such (unless you're willing to put your tesa and ipa through flight control and carry them into other countries). Appreciate you pointing out the 5-2 myth, I'll look into it.

ftv10hb said:

lastresort said:

Hi, my current regimen is Retatrtude at 10mg, CJC1295/Ipamorealin at 250mcg, and tesa at 2mg (I'm aware 1.4mg would suffice, but splitting 10mg into 7 doses is a bit of a pain). In about a week I'm planning to get a DEXA scan, and I'll report back if anything changes.
That 1.4 mg figure refers to a newer, higher-concentration form of prescription Egrifta made by the drug company, and it matches 2mg of the usual Tesamorelin formulation—which is pretty much certainly the version circulating on the gray market. So honestly, I'd say your 2mg dose is right on target anyway, lol
Thanks for passing along that information.





View attachment 10689

This picture I came across does a decent job of illustrating it. People often tie the phrase “belly fat” to Tesa, but from what I understand, visceral fat is actually the target. That explains why during roughly the first 6 weeks I wasn’t seeing abs or noticing any drop in flabbiness or anything lol, yet my clothes felt looser, since the deep visceral fat was shrinking more than the subcutaneous fat that shows on the outside. Health-wise that may even be the better outcome, but when it comes to body recomposition, it’s the reason more patience is required. It’s working, it’s just working the deep stuff first lol.
That diagram and breakdown are great. I'd say you're likely correct on this.
 
Back
Top