Tesa and Ipa blend — every injection leaves a sore spot, is that expected?

Diamondd817

Explorer
Joined
Apr 13, 2026
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Location
Northern, NJ
Started my Tesa/Ipa 10/3mg blend just now. I've moved the injection around to different sites, yet it hurts wherever I go. About 10 minutes after the shot the pain kicks in, and it hangs around for roughly 20-30 minutes. One spot on my stomach is still tender 3 days on. Is that expected? How has this blend — or Tesa on its own — worked out for you?

For reference: I reconned with 2ml of Hospira Bac, and each dose of 2/.6mg comes to 40 units.
 
Hard to say whether it's "normal" or not, but I'm on the same blend and while it bothers me less than day one, there's redness plus an odd bit of light soreness that shows up now and then. It's been 3 days and I can still pick out all 3 sites I used. Since it beats the first shot, I'm carrying on with it for now.

Don't know whether that helps or eases any fears, but you're not alone in it
 
I've seen plenty of reports of pip following gh secretagogues of all kinds, and I've wondered whether endotoxins are what's aggravating the area — these compounds are recombinant after all, grown in E. coli rather than directly synthesized
 
Same thing happens to me. It isn't painful, it just welts up and itches badly. Each site itches for 3-4 days. Frankly it's very annoying, and triggering that kind of reaction with every shot can't be good.
 
wildweasel said:

I've seen plenty of reports of pip following gh secretagogues of all kinds, and I've wondered whether endotoxins are what's aggravating the area — these compounds are recombinant after all, grown in E. coli rather than directly synthesized

Flatly wrong. Secretagogues aren't what gets grown in e.coli — hgh is. What you're seeing isn't endotoxin, it's an immune/histamine reaction.
 
Some pain at the injection site, for roughly 10 minutes after an abdomen shot. Pure Tesa.
 
Back
Top