Ten weeks in: what the scale says now

Dragonwarrior45

Explorer
Joined
Mar 3, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Sydney
Hey everyone, here is where the 10-week run has got me.

Beginning 91kg. Right now 82kg exactly.

How the titration went:

Week 1 at 0.5mg

Week 2 at 0.5mg

Week 3 at 1mg

Week 4 at 1mg

Week 5 at 1mg

Week 6 at 1mg

Week 7 at 1.25mg

Week 8 at 1.5mg

Week 9 at 1.5mg

Week 10 at 2mg

The opening 4 weeks brought the classic nausea, dizziness and plenty of tiredness. The needle on the scale hardly moved.. From week 5 onward things have gone really well. Steps land between 7k and 10k most days. One real downside: the fatigue after work means I have dropped my weight training entirely. Where to take this next is genuinely unclear to me.. Fat has clearly come off, my face, neck, flanks and belly especially. A bit of a gut is still hanging around and I want it gone.

Mots-C and KPV are on their way so I can stack them, after a lot of reading, hoping to fight off the tiredness and settle inflammation and gut issues.

What would you do next with the reta if you were me? Weight training has to come back into my week so I can tone up. Or would you keep it at a modest weekly amount?
 
Reta is in my stack too, and Mots-C, KPV plus 5-Amino-1-mq are ordered. My aim is to drop from roughly 24% bf down past 15%. How tall are you?
 
Reta plus Tesa absolutely demolished my midsection. Most of my excess weight sat in my stomach, and now it's shrunk by 50%. When I throw on my yard-work shirts, they hang off me so badly that I come across like someone living on the street. That's exactly how I showed up at Costco earlier today.

On the bright side, I'm finally able to put on fitted shirts and still look sharp.
 
cujet said:

Reta plus Tesa absolutely demolished my midsection. Most of my excess weight sat in my stomach, and now it's shrunk by 50%. When I throw on my yard-work shirts, they hang off me so badly that I come across like someone living on the street. That's exactly how I showed up at Costco earlier today.

On the bright side, I'm finally able to put on fitted shirts and still look sharp.
While using reta and tesa in combination, did your weight loss ever plateau?
 
Back
Top