telegram chat overload?

myopicmystic said:

sharing this for anyone else who felt buried under telegram conversations

there’s a settings option that lets you make chat folders. it should be in the same submenu, under Devices/Saved Messages

i made one for Vendors and another for Testing Groups, so nothing important slipped past me

Settings>Chat Folders>Create A Folder/Edit
That was GOLD! ! ! Absolutely top-tier information. It's often the small tweaks that end up making a huge difference.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

BNLFL said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Wow, I'm heading over to take a look right away! It would be great to have vendors kept apart from the group buys!!
I trimmed my list down to just my 4 go-to sources for purchases, and got rid of quite a few others. At this point I'm finished buying, yet I still enjoy browsing. I removed MA from my groups, but they have my email on file and sent a link about a massive new GB. Half of what's included I don't even recognize, but it's a lot. I just tallied it up, and there are 30 separate items. I have to turn it down, so please lend me some willpower. 🤣

SeaGypsy said:

That is really useful information! I appreciate it.
Look at what I wrote above.
Could you point me to the right one? Send me a link in a DM, please? 🥰🥰🥰🥲🥰
Incoming.

SeaGypsy said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

BNLFL said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Wow, I'm heading over to take a look right away! It would be great to have vendors kept apart from the group buys!!
I trimmed my list down to just my 4 go-to sources for purchases, and got rid of quite a few others. At this point I'm finished buying, yet I still enjoy browsing. I removed MA from my groups, but they have my email on file and sent a link about a massive new GB. Half of what's included I don't even recognize, but it's a lot. I just tallied it up, and there are 30 separate items. I have to turn it down, so please lend me some willpower. 🤣

SeaGypsy said:

That is really useful information! I appreciate it.
Look at what I wrote above.
Could you point me to the right one? Send me a link in a DM, please? 🥰🥰🥰🥲🥰
Count me on greedy's side! Come on...

I'll ask for strength on your behalf, but the rest of us are still out here fighting 😂
Haha, hold tight, girl.
 
myopicmystic said:

sharing this for anyone else who felt buried under telegram conversations

there’s a settings option that lets you make chat folders. it should be in the same submenu, under Devices/Saved Messages

i made one for Vendors and another for Testing Groups, so nothing important slipped past me

Settings>Chat Folders>Create A Folder/Edit
With more than 100 chats, this is a lifesaver for keeping things organized.😍
 
Great info. I set up the vendors section, accessories, GBs, testing groups, and the personal and general info.
 
FNG33 said:

myopicmystic said:

sharing this for anyone else who felt buried under telegram conversations

there’s a settings option that lets you make chat folders. it should be in the same submenu, under Devices/Saved Messages

i made one for Vendors and another for Testing Groups, so nothing important slipped past me

Settings>Chat Folders>Create A Folder/Edit
With more than 100 chats, this is a lifesaver for keeping things organized.😍
This is great, thanks! I was starting to feel swamped lol
 
Back
Top