telegram chat overload?

myopicmystic

Explorer
Joined
Feb 23, 2026
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
sharing this for anyone else who felt buried under telegram conversations

there’s a settings option that lets you make chat folders. it should be in the same submenu, under Devices/Saved Messages

i made one for Vendors and another for Testing Groups, so nothing important slipped past me

Settings>Chat Folders>Create A Folder/Edit
 
Great to hear — I'm putting together 1 for miscellaneous stuff and a second one for what really matters to me on a daily basis.

Appreciate it!
 
Honestly, I only set up a single folder for whatever is important right now, and everything else stays in "All."

Discord has folders for me, yet I hadn't noticed that Telegram offered the same. Pretty great.





a91108af33713c21dbea78da68d20491a7a74f6631289dd72a64cae7c1bcb385.webp
 
myopicmystic said:

sharing this for anyone else who felt buried under telegram conversations

there’s a settings option that lets you make chat folders. it should be in the same submenu, under Devices/Saved Messages

i made one for Vendors and another for Testing Groups, so nothing important slipped past me

Settings>Chat Folders>Create A Folder/Edit
Appreciate it! The sheer number of chats was driving me a bit crazy. 😂
 
Saved this! Really appreciate you posting it. I do enjoy having access to GBs through Telegram…but wow, it’s a mess LOL
 
myopicmystic said:

sharing this for anyone else who felt buried under telegram conversations

there’s a settings option that lets you make chat folders. it should be in the same submenu, under Devices/Saved Messages

i made one for Vendors and another for Testing Groups, so nothing important slipped past me

Settings>Chat Folders>Create A Folder/Edit
Right now you're likely my favourite person 😆
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Wow, I'm heading over to take a look right away! It would be great to have vendors kept apart from the group buys!!
I trimmed my list down to just my 4 go-to sources for purchases, and got rid of quite a few others. At this point I'm finished buying, yet I still enjoy browsing. I removed MA from my groups, but they have my email on file and sent a link about a massive new GB. Half of what's included I don't even recognize, but it's a lot. I just tallied it up, and there are 30 separate items. I have to turn it down, so please lend me some willpower. 🤣

SeaGypsy said:

That is really useful information! I appreciate it.
Look at what I wrote above.
 
myopicmystic said:

sharing this for anyone else who felt buried under telegram conversations

there’s a settings option that lets you make chat folders. it should be in the same submenu, under Devices/Saved Messages

i made one for Vendors and another for Testing Groups, so nothing important slipped past me

Settings>Chat Folders>Create A Folder/Edit
That's great!
 
BNLFL said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Wow, I'm heading over to take a look right away! It would be great to have vendors kept apart from the group buys!!
I trimmed my list down to just my 4 go-to sources for purchases, and got rid of quite a few others. At this point I'm finished buying, yet I still enjoy browsing. I removed MA from my groups, but they have my email on file and sent a link about a massive new GB. Half of what's included I don't even recognize, but it's a lot. I just tallied it up, and there are 30 separate items. I have to turn it down, so please lend me some willpower. 🤣

SeaGypsy said:

That is really useful information! I appreciate it.
Look at what I wrote above.
Could you point me to the right one? Send me a link in a DM, please? 🥰🥰🥰🥲🥰
 
BNLFL said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Wow, I'm heading over to take a look right away! It would be great to have vendors kept apart from the group buys!!
I trimmed my list down to just my 4 go-to sources for purchases, and got rid of quite a few others. At this point I'm finished buying, yet I still enjoy browsing. I removed MA from my groups, but they have my email on file and sent a link about a massive new GB. Half of what's included I don't even recognize, but it's a lot. I just tallied it up, and there are 30 separate items. I have to turn it down, so please lend me some willpower. 🤣

SeaGypsy said:

That is really useful information! I appreciate it.
Look at what I wrote above.
I've been looking into everything they offer for the entire morning up to this point lol
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

BNLFL said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Wow, I'm heading over to take a look right away! It would be great to have vendors kept apart from the group buys!!
I trimmed my list down to just my 4 go-to sources for purchases, and got rid of quite a few others. At this point I'm finished buying, yet I still enjoy browsing. I removed MA from my groups, but they have my email on file and sent a link about a massive new GB. Half of what's included I don't even recognize, but it's a lot. I just tallied it up, and there are 30 separate items. I have to turn it down, so please lend me some willpower. 🤣

SeaGypsy said:

That is really useful information! I appreciate it.
Look at what I wrote above.
Could you point me to the right one? Send me a link in a DM, please? 🥰🥰🥰🥲🥰
Count me on greedy's side! Come on...

I'll ask for strength on your behalf, but the rest of us are still out here fighting 😂
 
Back
Top