Telegram account removed

Main75

Explorer
Joined
Nov 8, 2025
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Location
Ashland , Oregon
Her account got deleted …..my order is on its way …..I hope.

Shanghai ERP Biotechnology….the sales woman's telegram account has been deleted

So while I'm sitting here waiting for the package to show up, her telegram got deleted …

Can someone reassure me that this happens to others every now and then?
 
Main75 said:

Her account got deleted …..my order is on its way …..I hope.

Shanghai ERP Biotechnology….the sales woman's telegram account has been deleted

So while I'm sitting here waiting for the package to show up, her telegram got deleted …

Can someone reassure me that this happens to others every now and then?
The situation is covered by ERP in their Telegram announcements.
 
Emmy is reliable. Just check in with her about a status update on another one of her contacts. I believe she already has a new Telegram number.
 
Main75 said:

Her account got deleted …..my order is on its way …..I hope.

Shanghai ERP Biotechnology….the sales woman's telegram account has been deleted

So while I'm sitting here waiting for the package to show up, her telegram got deleted …

Can someone reassure me that this happens to others every now and then?
No need to stress — take out any single "Emmy", "Jane", "Andy", or "Alice", and a fresh one will inevitably emerge from an endless chain of holes.
 
WeezinDaJuice said:

Main75 said:

Her account got deleted …..my order is on its way …..I hope.

Shanghai ERP Biotechnology….the sales woman's telegram account has been deleted

So while I'm sitting here waiting for the package to show up, her telegram got deleted …

Can someone reassure me that this happens to others every now and then?
No need to stress — take out any single "Emmy", "Jane", "Andy", or "Alice", and a fresh one will inevitably emerge from an endless chain of holes.
Yeah, and I hope you've got a working email for them so you can stay in touch no matter what happens with those other apps! Whenever I order from a supplier, that's the way I like to handle order updates anyway.
 
Chopper said:

WeezinDaJuice said:

Main75 said:

Her account got deleted …..my order is on its way …..I hope.

Shanghai ERP Biotechnology….the sales woman's telegram account has been deleted

So while I'm sitting here waiting for the package to show up, her telegram got deleted …

Can someone reassure me that this happens to others every now and then?
No need to stress — take out any single "Emmy", "Jane", "Andy", or "Alice", and a fresh one will inevitably emerge from an endless chain of holes.
Yeah, and I hope you've got a working email for them so you can stay in touch no matter what happens with those other apps! Whenever I order from a supplier, that's the way I like to handle order updates anyway.

Right.

I keep their WhatsApp and email around as a backup check.

Relying on Telegram and Discord feels like fighting Agent Smith from The Matrix.
 
Camlbacker said:

Emmy is reliable. Just check in with her about a status update on another one of her contacts. I believe she already has a new Telegram number.

She comes across as friendly …..the tracking is terrible since everything shows up in Chinese
 
Main75 said:

Camlbacker said:

Emmy is reliable. Just check in with her about a status update on another one of her contacts. I believe she already has a new Telegram number.

She comes across as friendly …..the tracking is terrible since everything shows up in Chinese

Give posttrack.com a shot
 
Main75 said:

Camlbacker said:

Emmy is reliable. Just check in with her about a status update on another one of her contacts. I believe she already has a new Telegram number.

She comes across as friendly …..the tracking is terrible since everything shows up in Chinese

Just run it through translation. Google handles that on its own. That's what I did for my previous order, which was on a Chinese tracking site, and it couldn't have been simpler.
 
WeezinDaJuice said:

Main75 said:

Her account got deleted …..my order is on its way …..I hope.

Shanghai ERP Biotechnology….the sales woman's telegram account has been deleted

So while I'm sitting here waiting for the package to show up, her telegram got deleted …

Can someone reassure me that this happens to others every now and then?
No need to stress — take out any single "Emmy", "Jane", "Andy", or "Alice", and a fresh one will inevitably emerge from an endless chain of holes.

Yep, ma'am...
 
GalloB73 said:

Main75 said:

Camlbacker said:

Emmy is reliable. Just check in with her about a status update on another one of her contacts. I believe she already has a new Telegram number.

She comes across as friendly …..the tracking is terrible since everything shows up in Chinese

Just run it through translation. Google handles that on its own. That's what I did for my previous order, which was on a Chinese tracking site, and it couldn't have been simpler.
It kind of works, but only so so … tracking isn't anywhere near as clear…you only see a few words now and then….Or you can pay 10$ per week for complete tracking through TRACK17 ….

No problem as long as it shows up, it's just not as straightforward as my previous order was
 
Main75 said:

GalloB73 said:

Main75 said:

Camlbacker said:

Emmy is reliable. Just check in with her about a status update on another one of her contacts. I believe she already has a new Telegram number.

She comes across as friendly …..the tracking is terrible since everything shows up in Chinese

Just run it through translation. Google handles that on its own. That's what I did for my previous order, which was on a Chinese tracking site, and it couldn't have been simpler.
It kind of works, but only so so … tracking isn't anywhere near as clear…you only see a few words now and then….Or you can pay 10$ per week for complete tracking through TRACK17 ….

No problem as long as it shows up, it's just not as straightforward as my previous order was
Give parcelsapp.com a shot — it follows shipments from a lot of different carriers.
 
Chili777 said:

Main75 said:

GalloB73 said:

Main75 said:

Camlbacker said:

Emmy is reliable. Just check in with her about a status update on another one of her contacts. I believe she already has a new Telegram number.

She comes across as friendly …..the tracking is terrible since everything shows up in Chinese

Just run it through translation. Google handles that on its own. That's what I did for my previous order, which was on a Chinese tracking site, and it couldn't have been simpler.
It kind of works, but only so so … tracking isn't anywhere near as clear…you only see a few words now and then….Or you can pay 10$ per week for complete tracking through TRACK17 ….

No problem as long as it shows up, it's just not as straightforward as my previous order was
Give parcelsapp.com a shot — it follows shipments from a lot of different carriers.
I'll take a look at that ..thanks
 
Hey, it's not the end of the world ..with any luck they'll sort it out …I got in touch with the new person on their telegram. The problem is the one item they left out was the entire reason I chose the China route instead of a local wherehouse
 
Main75 said:


Update …something arrived 14 days but my order was not correct unfortunately.

Click to expand...

Main75 said:

Camlbacker said:

Emmy is reliable. Just check in with her about a status update on another one of her contacts. I believe she already has a new Telegram number.

She comes across as friendly …..the tracking is terrible since everything shows up in Chinese
The whole shipment took 14 days to get here …. My only note is that the tracking wasn't very easy to follow because it had to be translated… and that wasn't the same as what I saw with previous orders

Still, everything worked out fine in the end
 
Back
Top