TB-500: daily dosing or twice weekly alongside BPC-157?

Troposphere said:

Jimothy82 said:

For those of you running it, when do you usually pin it? Has timing it before versus after training changed anything in your own experience?
Right now I'm on the KLOW blend. The dose I'm using gives me 0.75mg/day of BPC-157 and 0.75mg/day of TB4 (the COA listed TB4).

I inject not long after getting up. My knee injuries are becoming a faint memory.

During each KLOW cycle I also added a 20mg vial of BPC-157 at an extra 1mg/day.

HolyTrinity said:

Jimothy82 said:

For those of you running it, when do you usually pin it? Has timing it before versus after training changed anything in your own experience?
Right after I wake up, I do my injection. There are theories I've come across—both in reading and listening—that say fasted peptide use first thing in the morning is optimal. For me, though, it comes down to ease. I've tried them at different points in the day, and I've never been able to tell any distinction whatsoever.
Thanks, that's helpful to hear! Mornings work much better for me too, and there's less chance I'll skip it.🙏🏽
 
RojoGrande said:


I'M going to start a 6-8week cycle of the "wolverine" stack but was seeing two conflicting opinions while reading up on the TB-500. I've read it's both a twice a week injection done a few days apart, like on Mon/Thurs. Then I have also seen TB-500 be daily, same 500mcg like the BPC-157.

In the stacked vials that's what you'd be getting anyway as they are either 5mg/5mg or 10mg/10mg generally. So those would obviously be a daily for both and I've seen many people say it's effective taken that way.

Have you tried either of these and/or noticed any difference if you've tried both? Since I have them in separate vials I was leaning towards the first options and use 500mcg of BPC-157 daily, and then 2mg twice a week of TB-500 for the first 3-4 weeks. Then down to 2.5mg a week for the TB-500 for the last 3-4 weeks.

So I guess my question is what's your opinion or what's your experience?

Click to expand...
For 30 days straight I took BPC-157 orally together with KPV each day, and it did help my stomach recover from a bad H-pylori infection. Some of my joint pain, however, did not improve. After that I moved to KLOW injections 5 days per week, and my knee along with my lower back is beginning to feel better. So in my case, injecting 5 days a week appears to be effective.
 
Back
Top