TB-500: daily dosing or twice weekly alongside BPC-157?

RojoGrande

Explorer
Joined
Jul 31, 2026
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
Kelowna, BC
I'm about to run the "wolverine" stack for 6-8 weeks, but my reading on TB-500 turned up 2 opposing approaches. One version has it pinned twice per week, spaced a few days apart, e.g. Mon/Thurs. The other version has TB-500 taken every day at the same 500mcg dose as BPC-157.

With the pre-mixed vials, daily use is what you'd end up doing regardless, since they typically come as either 5mg/5mg or 10mg/10mg. That makes both compounds a daily shot, and I've come across plenty of people saying it works well that way.

Has anyone here run either protocol, or both, and noticed a difference between them? Because mine are in separate vials, I was leaning toward the first option: BPC-157 at 500mcg every day, plus TB-500 at 2mg twice per week for the first 3-4 weeks. After that, drop the TB-500 to 2.5mg per week for the final 3-4 weeks.

So my question is basically: what do you think, or what has your experience been?
 
When it comes to BPC and TB, I'm not aware of any strict, universally agreed rules — from what I gather, most people figure you can dose as frequently as you like. I've been dealing with an old ankle problem, and my current approach uses the 10/10 Wolverine blend: 3.3mg of each on MWF, which adds up to 10mg weekly of each from that blend. On the days in between, though, I add 2mg of BPC on its own… so by my calculation that comes to 18mg of BPC taken every day, plus 10mg of TB across 3 days each week. That's well above what a standard protocol would call for, but a few weeks in it's been making a big difference.
 
I came across info saying BPC only needs to be pinned every few days too, but I ended up going with Glow since it cost less than buying BPC & TB 500 separately at the same dosage!

My routine is one Glow injection per day, which covers BPC-157, TB-500 & GHK-Cu, and then I add a second shot containing only BPC-157 later that same day, because I've seen that it can be taken more often and plain BPC works out far cheaper.
 
Human trial data is scarce for both of these peptides. Rat research and anecdotal human reports make up the bulk of what people base their protocols on.

According to a 2026 rat study, administering TB-500 every day could be more advantageous than giving daily BPC-157 shots, at least when it comes to tendon damage. How the researchers arrived at their dosing isn't clear to me, though the TB-500 amount they used was notably larger.


https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/42542926/
 
aepower2016 said:

Human trial data is scarce for both of these peptides. Rat research and anecdotal human reports make up the bulk of what people base their protocols on.

According to a 2026 rat study, administering TB-500 every day could be more advantageous than giving daily BPC-157 shots, at least when it comes to tendon damage. How the researchers arrived at their dosing isn't clear to me, though the TB-500 amount they used was notably larger.


https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/42542926/

That rat study is pretty fascinating, honestly. It's amusing how folks have taken those results and scaled them up to human dosing, though I suppose we're all acting as our own lab rats to some degree. Haha
 
HolyTrinity said:

When it comes to BPC and TB, I'm not aware of any strict, universally agreed rules — from what I gather, most people figure you can dose as frequently as you like. I've been dealing with an old ankle problem, and my current approach uses the 10/10 Wolverine blend: 3.3mg of each on MWF, which adds up to 10mg weekly of each from that blend. On the days in between, though, I add 2mg of BPC on its own… so by my calculation that comes to 18mg of BPC taken every day, plus 10mg of TB across 3 days each week. That's well above what a standard protocol would call for, but a few weeks in it's been making a big difference.

It's great that you're getting some benefit from it — that's encouraging. I'll see how my own stack works out and whether I end up with a comparable outcome.
 
From what I understand, the reasoning behind the dosing schedules is that BPC stays active in the body for only a matter of hours, whereas TB remains present for days — which is why TB was considered more suitable for injections 2-3 times per week...

That said, if I've got this completely backwards, feel free to correct me...it wouldn't be the first time...😎

Also, I take every component of the KLOW stack on a daily basis, with a couple of them dosed twice per day — yes, KPV, I'm talking about you....
 
Flash-BCR said:

From what I understand, the reasoning behind the dosing schedules is that BPC stays active in the body for only a matter of hours, whereas TB remains present for days — which is why TB was considered more suitable for injections 2-3 times per week...

That said, if I've got this completely backwards, feel free to correct me...it wouldn't be the first time...😎

Also, I take every component of the KLOW stack on a daily basis, with a couple of them dosed twice per day — yes, KPV, I'm talking about you....

That matches my understanding too. TB-500 itself doesn't stick around long, yet the cascade it kicks off needs several days to run its course. That's why daily injections aren't necessary...at least from what I've come across.
 
Because the half-lives don't match, many people choose to run them on their own schedules. I've done it both ways, and personally I can't tell much of a difference. If you split them up, though, you do get the option to tweak how much of each one you take, in case you figure that might do you some good.
 
RojoGrande said:

I'm about to run the "wolverine" stack for 6-8 weeks, but my reading on TB-500 turned up 2 opposing approaches. One version has it pinned twice per week, spaced a few days apart, e.g. Mon/Thurs. The other version has TB-500 taken every day at the same 500mcg dose as BPC-157.

With the pre-mixed vials, daily use is what you'd end up doing regardless, since they typically come as either 5mg/5mg or 10mg/10mg. That makes both compounds a daily shot, and I've come across plenty of people saying it works well that way.

Has anyone here run either protocol, or both, and noticed a difference between them? Because mine are in separate vials, I was leaning toward the first option: BPC-157 at 500mcg every day, plus TB-500 at 2mg twice per week for the first 3-4 weeks. After that, drop the TB-500 to 2.5mg per week for the final 3-4 weeks.

So my question is basically: what do you think, or what has your experience been?
I kept TB-500 apart from BPC-157 when I ran them. Honestly, the results were not very noticeable. After that, I moved to injecting BPC-157 / TB500 every day, right at or extremely close to the injured area I was aiming to repair. That produced a clear positive change. It was not at 500mcg, though. My dose was 1mg (500mcg of each) two times per day. There were no side effects and there was a noticeable response.

KLOW crossed my mind, but my view is that putting BPC and TB500 close to the source of the injury does more good, so GHK-CU gets its own separate injection. I also simply treat the BPC / TB500 combination as a recognized recovery stack.

This approach is what works in my case. Still, no two people are the same, so figure out what suits you.
 
Pep Enthusiast said:

RojoGrande said:

I'm about to run the "wolverine" stack for 6-8 weeks, but my reading on TB-500 turned up 2 opposing approaches. One version has it pinned twice per week, spaced a few days apart, e.g. Mon/Thurs. The other version has TB-500 taken every day at the same 500mcg dose as BPC-157.

With the pre-mixed vials, daily use is what you'd end up doing regardless, since they typically come as either 5mg/5mg or 10mg/10mg. That makes both compounds a daily shot, and I've come across plenty of people saying it works well that way.

Has anyone here run either protocol, or both, and noticed a difference between them? Because mine are in separate vials, I was leaning toward the first option: BPC-157 at 500mcg every day, plus TB-500 at 2mg twice per week for the first 3-4 weeks. After that, drop the TB-500 to 2.5mg per week for the final 3-4 weeks.

So my question is basically: what do you think, or what has your experience been?
I kept TB-500 apart from BPC-157 when I ran them. Honestly, the results were not very noticeable. After that, I moved to injecting BPC-157 / TB500 every day, right at or extremely close to the injured area I was aiming to repair. That produced a clear positive change. It was not at 500mcg, though. My dose was 1mg (500mcg of each) two times per day. There were no side effects and there was a noticeable response.

KLOW crossed my mind, but my view is that putting BPC and TB500 close to the source of the injury does more good, so GHK-CU gets its own separate injection. I also simply treat the BPC / TB500 combination as a recognized recovery stack.

This approach is what works in my case. Still, no two people are the same, so figure out what suits you.

Right, that's how it tends to go. You’ve got to figure out what suits you. Still, I enjoy hearing about what’s worked for other people too. Ha. Good to hear you landed on something that gave you that kind of relief.
 
RojoGrande said:

Pep Enthusiast said:

RojoGrande said:

I'm about to run the "wolverine" stack for 6-8 weeks, but my reading on TB-500 turned up 2 opposing approaches. One version has it pinned twice per week, spaced a few days apart, e.g. Mon/Thurs. The other version has TB-500 taken every day at the same 500mcg dose as BPC-157.

With the pre-mixed vials, daily use is what you'd end up doing regardless, since they typically come as either 5mg/5mg or 10mg/10mg. That makes both compounds a daily shot, and I've come across plenty of people saying it works well that way.

Has anyone here run either protocol, or both, and noticed a difference between them? Because mine are in separate vials, I was leaning toward the first option: BPC-157 at 500mcg every day, plus TB-500 at 2mg twice per week for the first 3-4 weeks. After that, drop the TB-500 to 2.5mg per week for the final 3-4 weeks.

So my question is basically: what do you think, or what has your experience been?
I kept TB-500 apart from BPC-157 when I ran them. Honestly, the results were not very noticeable. After that, I moved to injecting BPC-157 / TB500 every day, right at or extremely close to the injured area I was aiming to repair. That produced a clear positive change. It was not at 500mcg, though. My dose was 1mg (500mcg of each) two times per day. There were no side effects and there was a noticeable response.

KLOW crossed my mind, but my view is that putting BPC and TB500 close to the source of the injury does more good, so GHK-CU gets its own separate injection. I also simply treat the BPC / TB500 combination as a recognized recovery stack.

This approach is what works in my case. Still, no two people are the same, so figure out what suits you.

Right, that's how it tends to go. You’ve got to figure out what suits you. Still, I enjoy hearing about what’s worked for other people too. Ha. Good to hear you landed on something that gave you that kind of relief.
I'm still pretty new to all of this, but from what I've read, the key point when stacking these two is watching your calorie intake and boosting protein in particular. Because of the glucagon receptor's calorie-burning effect combined with Tirz's appetite suppression, you'll definitely lose muscle mass faster and in greater amounts if you don't add protein and lift weights. Not advice, just what I've picked up so far.
 
RojoGrande said:

I'm about to run the "wolverine" stack for 6-8 weeks, but my reading on TB-500 turned up 2 opposing approaches. One version has it pinned twice per week, spaced a few days apart, e.g. Mon/Thurs. The other version has TB-500 taken every day at the same 500mcg dose as BPC-157.

With the pre-mixed vials, daily use is what you'd end up doing regardless, since they typically come as either 5mg/5mg or 10mg/10mg. That makes both compounds a daily shot, and I've come across plenty of people saying it works well that way.

Has anyone here run either protocol, or both, and noticed a difference between them? Because mine are in separate vials, I was leaning toward the first option: BPC-157 at 500mcg every day, plus TB-500 at 2mg twice per week for the first 3-4 weeks. After that, drop the TB-500 to 2.5mg per week for the final 3-4 weeks.

So my question is basically: what do you think, or what has your experience been?
When I used BPC and TB every day at 1.5mg each, that gave me the quickest and most impressive outcomes. Running BPC daily alongside TB on an every-other-day schedule also worked well for me, though the results were a step below the daily TB approach.
 
tendency said:

RojoGrande said:

I'm about to run the "wolverine" stack for 6-8 weeks, but my reading on TB-500 turned up 2 opposing approaches. One version has it pinned twice per week, spaced a few days apart, e.g. Mon/Thurs. The other version has TB-500 taken every day at the same 500mcg dose as BPC-157.

With the pre-mixed vials, daily use is what you'd end up doing regardless, since they typically come as either 5mg/5mg or 10mg/10mg. That makes both compounds a daily shot, and I've come across plenty of people saying it works well that way.

Has anyone here run either protocol, or both, and noticed a difference between them? Because mine are in separate vials, I was leaning toward the first option: BPC-157 at 500mcg every day, plus TB-500 at 2mg twice per week for the first 3-4 weeks. After that, drop the TB-500 to 2.5mg per week for the final 3-4 weeks.

So my question is basically: what do you think, or what has your experience been?
When I used BPC and TB every day at 1.5mg each, that gave me the quickest and most impressive outcomes. Running BPC daily alongside TB on an every-other-day schedule also worked well for me, though the results were a step below the daily TB approach.

What's the reason you're using them, and how are you tracking results? Right now I'm on them for an ankle injury that has to recover fast.

That said, I can't tell how much quicker it's actually mending compared to not using them at all!
 
FunkyWhales78 said:

tendency said:

RojoGrande said:

I'm about to run the "wolverine" stack for 6-8 weeks, but my reading on TB-500 turned up 2 opposing approaches. One version has it pinned twice per week, spaced a few days apart, e.g. Mon/Thurs. The other version has TB-500 taken every day at the same 500mcg dose as BPC-157.

With the pre-mixed vials, daily use is what you'd end up doing regardless, since they typically come as either 5mg/5mg or 10mg/10mg. That makes both compounds a daily shot, and I've come across plenty of people saying it works well that way.

Has anyone here run either protocol, or both, and noticed a difference between them? Because mine are in separate vials, I was leaning toward the first option: BPC-157 at 500mcg every day, plus TB-500 at 2mg twice per week for the first 3-4 weeks. After that, drop the TB-500 to 2.5mg per week for the final 3-4 weeks.

So my question is basically: what do you think, or what has your experience been?
When I used BPC and TB every day at 1.5mg each, that gave me the quickest and most impressive outcomes. Running BPC daily alongside TB on an every-other-day schedule also worked well for me, though the results were a step below the daily TB approach.

What's the reason you're using them, and how are you tracking results? Right now I'm on them for an ankle injury that has to recover fast.

That said, I can't tell how much quicker it's actually mending compared to not using them at all!
Tennis elbow that had stuck around for 15 years? Gone. Knee tendonitis lasting roughly 10 years? Also gone. Right now I'm partway through a 2nd cycle, this time targeting long-standing hip flexor trouble.
 
RandomCrew said:

RojoGrande said:

Pep Enthusiast said:

RojoGrande said:

I'm about to run the "wolverine" stack for 6-8 weeks, but my reading on TB-500 turned up 2 opposing approaches. One version has it pinned twice per week, spaced a few days apart, e.g. Mon/Thurs. The other version has TB-500 taken every day at the same 500mcg dose as BPC-157.

With the pre-mixed vials, daily use is what you'd end up doing regardless, since they typically come as either 5mg/5mg or 10mg/10mg. That makes both compounds a daily shot, and I've come across plenty of people saying it works well that way.

Has anyone here run either protocol, or both, and noticed a difference between them? Because mine are in separate vials, I was leaning toward the first option: BPC-157 at 500mcg every day, plus TB-500 at 2mg twice per week for the first 3-4 weeks. After that, drop the TB-500 to 2.5mg per week for the final 3-4 weeks.

So my question is basically: what do you think, or what has your experience been?
I kept TB-500 apart from BPC-157 when I ran them. Honestly, the results were not very noticeable. After that, I moved to injecting BPC-157 / TB500 every day, right at or extremely close to the injured area I was aiming to repair. That produced a clear positive change. It was not at 500mcg, though. My dose was 1mg (500mcg of each) two times per day. There were no side effects and there was a noticeable response.

KLOW crossed my mind, but my view is that putting BPC and TB500 close to the source of the injury does more good, so GHK-CU gets its own separate injection. I also simply treat the BPC / TB500 combination as a recognized recovery stack.

This approach is what works in my case. Still, no two people are the same, so figure out what suits you.

Right, that's how it tends to go. You’ve got to figure out what suits you. Still, I enjoy hearing about what’s worked for other people too. Ha. Good to hear you landed on something that gave you that kind of relief.
I'm still pretty new to all of this, but from what I've read, the key point when stacking these two is watching your calorie intake and boosting protein in particular. Because of the glucagon receptor's calorie-burning effect combined with Tirz's appetite suppression, you'll definitely lose muscle mass faster and in greater amounts if you don't add protein and lift weights. Not advice, just what I've picked up so far.

So about 2 months back I completely overhauled how I eat and train. Protein lands somewhere between 170-200g each day, I keep a slight caloric deficit, and I lift 5 days per week. On top of that I get out for mountain hikes roughly 4 days. I'm also running Reta and Tesa, which means hitting enough food — protein above all — matters a lot. The scale hasn't moved dramatically for me, but the recomposition happening in my body is crazy. Unless you're putting the muscle to work with some form of resistance training, the glucagon won't discriminate between muscle and fat. Solid advice for anybody!
 
I'm dealing with a rotator cuff problem. My first step was oral BPC in capsule form at a high dose, 500 mcg x 2 daily. Once I was 2 weeks into that protocol, wolverine injections were added, 2x per week, alternating 1mg & .5 mg.

Oral has now been going for 5 weeks & pinning for 3 weeks. The discomfort in my shoulder is down by about 25%, and I'm really looking forward to the long term prospects.
 
For those of you running it, when do you usually pin it? Has timing it before versus after training changed anything in your own experience?
 
Jimothy82 said:

For those of you running it, when do you usually pin it? Has timing it before versus after training changed anything in your own experience?
Right now I'm on the KLOW blend. The dose I'm using gives me 0.75mg/day of BPC-157 and 0.75mg/day of TB4 (the COA listed TB4).

I inject not long after getting up. My knee injuries are becoming a faint memory.

During each KLOW cycle I also added a 20mg vial of BPC-157 at an extra 1mg/day.
 
Jimothy82 said:

For those of you running it, when do you usually pin it? Has timing it before versus after training changed anything in your own experience?
Right after I wake up, I do my injection. There are theories I've come across—both in reading and listening—that say fasted peptide use first thing in the morning is optimal. For me, though, it comes down to ease. I've tried them at different points in the day, and I've never been able to tell any distinction whatsoever.
 
Back
Top