lostlakebear
Explorer
Hello everyone,
I'm just about 2 weeks out from a PASTA (Partial Articular Supraspinatus Tendon Avulsion) repair, plus a few smaller shoulder tears. I also had PRP and stem cell injections done in my shoulder, 1 knee, and 1 ankle.
Every day I inject 675 mcg of TB-500 and 675 mcg of BPC-157. The dosing guidance out there seems wildly inconsistent.
For BPC-157, the usual suggestion is 250-500mcg per day. Since I'm taking 675mcg/day, is that too much? Could it lead to issues?
For TB-500, I've seen recommendations anywhere from 5 mg to 20 mg each week. My 675mcg/day adds up to 4.427 mg weekly, so it falls within that range.
I'd appreciate input on how much and how often to use these from anyone who has taken them while recovering from surgery. Thanks!
I'm just about 2 weeks out from a PASTA (Partial Articular Supraspinatus Tendon Avulsion) repair, plus a few smaller shoulder tears. I also had PRP and stem cell injections done in my shoulder, 1 knee, and 1 ankle.
Every day I inject 675 mcg of TB-500 and 675 mcg of BPC-157. The dosing guidance out there seems wildly inconsistent.
For BPC-157, the usual suggestion is 250-500mcg per day. Since I'm taking 675mcg/day, is that too much? Could it lead to issues?
For TB-500, I've seen recommendations anywhere from 5 mg to 20 mg each week. My 675mcg/day adds up to 4.427 mg weekly, so it falls within that range.
I'd appreciate input on how much and how often to use these from anyone who has taken them while recovering from surgery. Thanks!