I realize results vary from person to person, but leaving out any vendor details, what was your wait time for reta to arrive?
My plan is to place a reta order today, and I've got my 1st tattoo session booked for the end of this month. I've come across posts here mentioning increased skin sensitivity, so I'm wondering whether reta would intensify the pain of getting tattooed?
I'm aware I could simply hold off on the reta until afterward, but if the pain isn't impacted much, I'll just begin it once it shows up. Or I'll tough it out, since I want to get both going without delay.
My plan is to place a reta order today, and I've got my 1st tattoo session booked for the end of this month. I've come across posts here mentioning increased skin sensitivity, so I'm wondering whether reta would intensify the pain of getting tattooed?
I'm aware I could simply hold off on the reta until afterward, but if the pain isn't impacted much, I'll just begin it once it shows up. Or I'll tough it out, since I want to get both going without delay.