CrimsonTaco47 said:
Would you be comfortable naming the vendor along with the cap or batch number? No pressure at all if you'd rather not — it isn't reasonable to assume you'd foot the bill for testing so that everyone else can gain from it.
That said, once I read about the possibility that it can lessen or even eliminate allergies, I chose to put my husband on a cycle. He dealt with a low grade cough from allergies and asthma that stuck around nearly the entire year. Inhalers used regularly plus allergy pills do bring relief, but given what's been found about how damaging long term use of allergy pills is for your brain, we figured one or two peptides could be worth trying. Klow may have done something, but honestly I'm not convinced. My preference is to dose slowly and at the lowest level that's therapeutic, and maybe that strategy just doesn't suit klow well enough to produce a change.
Regardless, once he stopped the allergy pills, dropped the inhaler, and took only a microdose of Reta (.5mg weekly) plus TA-1 at 1mg twice a week, his cough has become nearly gone. In my view it has helped considerably. On top of that, he hasn't caught the colds and flu that circulated through the house over the last 4 months. I can't claim anything certain regarding long covid, but I'd say it's worth a try.
Mine come from ERP with a translucent yellow cap. Placed the order in March 2026. 10mg vials.