T3 and T4

wonttellyou said:

what does it do to the heart?
thyroid hormones? Absolutely. Your heart will start pounding like a jackhammer... hold on..no, it'll make your ticker go full jackhammer mode.
 
Smiter said:

Mr. Blonde said:

Smiter said:

Mr. Blonde said:

I've got anavar and clen sitting around already. It's just a matter of getting the nerve to give up being natural. I'm not on trt and haven't run a cycle....so far.

I suppose it's more about recomp while dropping fat, but I don't want to end up much lighter on the scale.
My advice: stay away from clen altogether. Fat burners, modafinil and similar options can take you pretty far. For recomp, GLP's are an option, though pairing PEG-MGF and IGF-1 DES with BPC and TB-500 might turn those into your battle-tested closest allies alongside Anavar.
Has anyone run anavar by itself and then followed up with enclomiphene or something along those lines for PCT? I get that suppression happens. My main thing is I'd rather avoid going on TRT.
Right...that was during my last Var run. Head acne showed up. After that I ran PCT using anastrazole, followed by tamoxifen. Yeah, hold off on TRT for now. We'll start it at the same time...keep pushing until the finish. At the moment I'm on Var plus anastrazole during the cycle.
Great, I picked up enclo and tamoxifen
 
Mr. Blonde said:

Smiter said:

Mr. Blonde said:

Smiter said:

Mr. Blonde said:

I've got anavar and clen sitting around already. It's just a matter of getting the nerve to give up being natural. I'm not on trt and haven't run a cycle....so far.

I suppose it's more about recomp while dropping fat, but I don't want to end up much lighter on the scale.
My advice: stay away from clen altogether. Fat burners, modafinil and similar options can take you pretty far. For recomp, GLP's are an option, though pairing PEG-MGF and IGF-1 DES with BPC and TB-500 might turn those into your battle-tested closest allies alongside Anavar.
Has anyone run anavar by itself and then followed up with enclomiphene or something along those lines for PCT? I get that suppression happens. My main thing is I'd rather avoid going on TRT.
Right...that was during my last Var run. Head acne showed up. After that I ran PCT using anastrazole, followed by tamoxifen. Yeah, hold off on TRT for now. We'll start it at the same time...keep pushing until the finish. At the moment I'm on Var plus anastrazole during the cycle.
Great, I picked up enclo and tamoxifen
Anastrazole is the only thing left for you, and then you can pull off that JCVD rear-end wiggle just like in Kickboxer.
51795c596f67c03afccf19d838a73a385a36297bb7e58b6aa57c1bf59d65a2e2.gif
 
miameow said:

Mr. Blonde said:

Smiter said:

My perspective comes mostly from what I've picked up here on this forum, so take it as just my two cents. It makes sense that some people would consider inducing artificial hyperthyroidism as a way to boost metabolism. But consider this: @Rolltide61 has low thyroid, and because of that, glucagon has no effect on him. If that kind of relationship can go in one direction, could the opposite also hold—that elevated thyroid activity leads to too much GLP-1 activity? Should that be true, @Mr. Blonde , your glp-1 dose might be a problem. At the same dose, you could end up overmedicated, and because hypoglycemia is a real possibility, you'd need to be extremely careful. Years back, my mother underwent a thyroidectomy and has taken thyroid medication ever since. This is a very unpredictable area—even a tiny shift in hormone levels can produce effects that are far larger than expected.
Appreciate the response. No glp1 for me. At 6'1", my weight sits near 170. The goal is simply to achieve a Van Damme-style build by summer. I asked because I haven't noticed this topic come up, so I wanted to see if anyone had any input.
If getting ready for summer is the only goal, thyroid medication would be at the very bottom of my list. Options like low dose reta, test, gh (or tesa), and mots c exist; plenty of alternatives are both safer and more effective.

My own experience includes cycling t4 and t3, and it isn't a quick fix you jump into for getting shredded while healthy otherwise.
Every day I take 60mg of Selenomethionine. My thyroid numbers came back in range, but since I'm aiming to get them optimal, I've stayed on it for just past 3 weeks and things are going well. At first I wasn't sure about starting because everything was normal, so I paused after a couple of days and definitely felt my mood shift. A few days later I picked the medication back up. On it, I feel improved.

My DHEA was also on the low side, so I began a small dose of 15mg taken every other day. That only lasted roughly a week due to mood and irritability. I've stopped taking it now.
 
Mr. Blonde said:

Smiter said:

Mr. Blonde said:

Smiter said:

Mr. Blonde said:

I've got anavar and clen sitting around already. It's just a matter of getting the nerve to give up being natural. I'm not on trt and haven't run a cycle....so far.

I suppose it's more about recomp while dropping fat, but I don't want to end up much lighter on the scale.
My advice: stay away from clen altogether. Fat burners, modafinil and similar options can take you pretty far. For recomp, GLP's are an option, though pairing PEG-MGF and IGF-1 DES with BPC and TB-500 might turn those into your battle-tested closest allies alongside Anavar.
Has anyone run anavar by itself and then followed up with enclomiphene or something along those lines for PCT? I get that suppression happens. My main thing is I'd rather avoid going on TRT.
Right...that was during my last Var run. Head acne showed up. After that I ran PCT using anastrazole, followed by tamoxifen. Yeah, hold off on TRT for now. We'll start it at the same time...keep pushing until the finish. At the moment I'm on Var plus anastrazole during the cycle.
Great, I picked up enclo and tamoxifen
Smiter's advice is solid — get an AI. My T doubled while on Enclo, but I also ended up with high E2 symptoms.

A prescription AI wasn't necessary in my case, though. Arimistane by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals did the job for me. Taking 25mg 2x per day brought my E2 all the way down to baseline. If you want to see the details, here's a chart showing what happened in my situation: /
 
wildweasel said:

Mr. Blonde said:

Smiter said:

Mr. Blonde said:

Smiter said:

Mr. Blonde said:

I've got anavar and clen sitting around already. It's just a matter of getting the nerve to give up being natural. I'm not on trt and haven't run a cycle....so far.

I suppose it's more about recomp while dropping fat, but I don't want to end up much lighter on the scale.
My advice: stay away from clen altogether. Fat burners, modafinil and similar options can take you pretty far. For recomp, GLP's are an option, though pairing PEG-MGF and IGF-1 DES with BPC and TB-500 might turn those into your battle-tested closest allies alongside Anavar.
Has anyone run anavar by itself and then followed up with enclomiphene or something along those lines for PCT? I get that suppression happens. My main thing is I'd rather avoid going on TRT.
Right...that was during my last Var run. Head acne showed up. After that I ran PCT using anastrazole, followed by tamoxifen. Yeah, hold off on TRT for now. We'll start it at the same time...keep pushing until the finish. At the moment I'm on Var plus anastrazole during the cycle.
Great, I picked up enclo and tamoxifen
Smiter's advice is solid — get an AI. My T doubled while on Enclo, but I also ended up with high E2 symptoms.

A prescription AI wasn't necessary in my case, though. Arimistane by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals did the job for me. Taking 25mg 2x per day brought my E2 all the way down to baseline. If you want to see the details, here's a chart showing what happened in my situation: /
I'd combine Anastrazole with Tamoxifen so the estrogen skanks get hit from two sides. One of them blocks other hormones from turning into estro, while the other fights for receptor attention. Call it a double whammy, mostly to keep sides away from every soy-boy entourage member.
 
You all really know your stuff, and I'm grateful for the guidance. Since I'm not a bodybuilder, injecting compounds isn't something I'm interested in. My plan is just a small oral-only anavar run (along with ancillaries), roughly once a year ahead of summer. Probably 6-8 weeks.
 
Mr. Blonde said:

You all really know your stuff, and I'm grateful for the guidance. Since I'm not a bodybuilder, injecting compounds isn't something I'm interested in. My plan is just a small oral-only anavar run (along with ancillaries), roughly once a year ahead of summer. Probably 6-8 weeks.
Hmm... well, man... every single one of those is an oral.
 
Smiter said:

Mr. Blonde said:

You all really know your stuff, and I'm grateful for the guidance. Since I'm not a bodybuilder, injecting compounds isn't something I'm interested in. My plan is just a small oral-only anavar run (along with ancillaries), roughly once a year ahead of summer. Probably 6-8 weeks.
Hmm... well, man... every single one of those is an oral.
Understood. I was giving praise to the suggestions made for the cycle I'm running with orals only.
 
Mr. Blonde said:

Smiter said:

Mr. Blonde said:

You all really know your stuff, and I'm grateful for the guidance. Since I'm not a bodybuilder, injecting compounds isn't something I'm interested in. My plan is just a small oral-only anavar run (along with ancillaries), roughly once a year ahead of summer. Probably 6-8 weeks.
Hmm... well, man... every single one of those is an oral.
Understood. I was giving praise to the suggestions made for the cycle I'm running with orals only.
Oh, got it. Just keep in mind that beginner gains come around just 1 time in your entire life, so it's up to you. I really dislike IM injections... I simply can't handle pain. Still, somatomedin and MGFs definitely pair extremely well with Var.
 
Smiter said:

Mr. Blonde said:

Smiter said:

Mr. Blonde said:

You all really know your stuff, and I'm grateful for the guidance. Since I'm not a bodybuilder, injecting compounds isn't something I'm interested in. My plan is just a small oral-only anavar run (along with ancillaries), roughly once a year ahead of summer. Probably 6-8 weeks.
Hmm... well, man... every single one of those is an oral.
Understood. I was giving praise to the suggestions made for the cycle I'm running with orals only.
Oh, got it. Just keep in mind that beginner gains come around just 1 time in your entire life, so it's up to you. I really dislike IM injections... I simply can't handle pain. Still, somatomedin and MGFs definitely pair extremely well with Var.
I haven't ever played around with MGFs. Fill me in on the details!
 
Mr. Blonde said:

Smiter said:

Mr. Blonde said:

Smiter said:

Mr. Blonde said:

You all really know your stuff, and I'm grateful for the guidance. Since I'm not a bodybuilder, injecting compounds isn't something I'm interested in. My plan is just a small oral-only anavar run (along with ancillaries), roughly once a year ahead of summer. Probably 6-8 weeks.
Hmm... well, man... every single one of those is an oral.
Understood. I was giving praise to the suggestions made for the cycle I'm running with orals only.
Oh, got it. Just keep in mind that beginner gains come around just 1 time in your entire life, so it's up to you. I really dislike IM injections... I simply can't handle pain. Still, somatomedin and MGFs definitely pair extremely well with Var.
I haven't ever played around with MGFs. Fill me in on the details!
IGF-1, also called Somatomedin, is the strongest force behind muscle growth, yet it competes with insulin when it comes to glucose. The spliced portion responsible for growth is MGF. PEG-MGF is the extended-duration form, able to support steady muscle gain and help with losing weight or fat. Subcutaneous injection into the stomach is possible—painless, and it won't touch your natural hormone levels.
 
Back
Top