casprow said:
DragonOfTheSea said:
casprow said:
DragonOfTheSea said:
casprow said:
DragonOfTheSea said:
casprow said:
what happens for me is that the first 4 days after injecting reta give me the full effect, and I really do feel it—things like less hunger or an overall better mood. but by day 5 it begins to fade, and food noise gradually returns. days 6 get tougher, and day 7 is the worst, to the point where I wonder whether reta is doing anything at all....
Your idea doesn’t have any inherent issues.
Could you share more details about your time on it so far, including your current dose and how you’ve moved up in dosage?
Also keep in mind, moving from a 7-day schedule to a 5-day one means you’re essentially increasing your weekly dose by about 29%.
I've been using it for close to 4 weeks. On the dose question, I'm currently at 2mg, and that's the same amount I began reta with. As I mentioned earlier, there are some improvements I can see here and there, but I'm considering bumping it up to 4mg.
Alright. You've got room to bump the dose up if that's what you need.
There are a couple of directions you could take- it mostly comes down to whether you want to move up quickly right away, or keep the dose as small as you can while it still works.
If you go the faster route, you could either move to 2mg twice a week(4mg/7days), or perhaps 3mg every 5 days(3.86mg/7days).
If you'd rather keep it working at the lowest amount possible, I'd consider something closer to 1.25-1.5mg twice a week and see how things feel.
I'd go with 2 mg split into 2 doses each week.
That’s exactly the approach I took, so I’m not going to tell you otherwise
From the start I’ve been splitting my doses, except for the very first shot.. Same goes for my wife- Keeping side effects in check, particularly in her case, is what makes this work for her. I’ve had no complaints about the results or the appetite control.
you sound really knowledgeable.. could you maybe give me a hand with something related to my running hobby,
I hit the gym at least 4-5 times weekly plus 3-4 runs, mostly long runs covering 10-30 km, along with some intervals, and right now I'm on 1800 cals with 180g protein, 60 fat, and the rest from carbs. usually that lands around 80-120g... I'm 80kg, already carry a decent amount of muscle and I'm lean (4 pack visible)
what I'm after is lower bodyfat so my body and face look better. which route works better - the aggressive deficit I'm running now, or a 200-500 calorie deficit (a normal calorie deficit) to reach that goal