Switching from Tirz to Reta: What Has Everyone Experienced?

Ryty2266

Explorer
Joined
Mar 9, 2026
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Glasgow, UK
Hello everyone - I'm new to this space, and I joined because I'm thinking about possibly making the change from Tirz to Reta. I've now been using Tirz for 10 months, and during that time I dropped 25Kg, starting from 103Kg, but for the last few months my progress has completely stalled.

What have people gone through when moving from Tirz to Reta? Does the food noise come back under control? Do you begin Reta at a high dose? I'd love to hear any thoughts or opinions!
 
I made the change from tirz 11 mg over to reta 1 mg, then raised the reta dose by 1 mg each week until I reached 8 mg.

At the same time, I was lowering my tirz amount.

Reta doesn’t give me the same level of appetite suppression—when it comes to that, Tirz is simply KING.
 
RS is thinking about making the change from Tirz over to Reta as well. Right now they're on 7.5 mg of Tirz. With roughly 15 pounds left to lose, they're hoping to ramp up their workouts more intensely. Curious to read what people say here.
 
There is more I could write, but in my case adding reta brought so little meaningful change that it was not worth bothering with.
 
Back
Top