Switching from Tirz to RETA: What Did You Hope to Achieve?

TRS123

Explorer
Joined
Jun 5, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
clyde NC
What result were you aiming for when you made the change?

And did that switch actually deliver what you were after?

I've got a big stockpile of Tirz.

I'm a 58 yr old male, 5'9", currently 167, started at 210.

A year in, the weight I wanted gone is gone, but I've also lost more muscle than I'd have preferred.

There's still a little belly fat that won't budge.
 
I'm in the process of transitioning from Tirz to Reta. It's still too soon to know whether it'll deliver what I'm after, but the early indicators look promising.

What I'm aiming for:

- Greater overall fat loss, since stage 3 trials demonstrated notably more loss over a shorter period.
- Quicker and/or more effortless fat loss thanks to glucagon signaling boosting RMR.
- Keeping lean mass intact — I still have roughly 65lb left to reach my theoretical goal.
- No longer second-guessing whether I gave myself the "best" shot at success given the current data.

My path: started on ZB, then compounded tirz, then switched to Reta — all within about a month, with the Reta switch happening just under two weeks ago. On Tirz I lost 10lbs in roughly a month; since starting Reta 11 days ago while tapering Tirz down, I've dropped 6-7lb.

I began TRT a couple of days ago. I anticipate putting on a few pounds of water from it. My expectation is that the test will support lean mass preservation, nutrient partitioning, and the broader benefits of feeling human again — things like motivation and sticking with the gym.
 
We're in a comparable situation. 60 male, 6'0", starting weight 201, now 170 after 3 months (14% body fat). Similar to you, I've got some belly fat I'd like to reduce. About 2 weeks ago I made an abrupt switch from 2.5 tirz to 2mg reta. I've dropped a few pounds, but I'm mainly testing whether the glucagon effect will shed another couple % of fat. My appetite is slightly up and my energy is better. If I'd built a stockpile, I'd likely stick with tirz, but since I was purchasing EL directly, forget that.
 
Back
Top