Switching from Tesamorelin to HGH

Lopros

Explorer
Joined
May 11, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
I've been on Tesamorelin for 12 weeks. My plan is to continue it for another 4 weeks, after which I'll switch over to HGH. Since I've already been using Tesamorelin for the past 3-4 months, would my body have adapted enough that I can skip a slow ramp-up, or should I still titrate the HGH gradually? Thanks in advance.
 
Lopros said:

I've been on Tesamorelin for 12 weeks. My plan is to continue it for another 4 weeks, after which I'll switch over to HGH. Since I've already been using Tesamorelin for the past 3-4 months, would my body have adapted enough that I can skip a slow ramp-up, or should I still titrate the HGH gradually? Thanks in advance.
Begin at a low dose and ramp up gradually so that side effects stay manageable. How low depends on how old you are: 1 iu is a reasonable starting point, since that keeps insulin resistance and water retention to a minimum.
 
Lopros said:

I've been on Tesamorelin for 12 weeks. My plan is to continue it for another 4 weeks, after which I'll switch over to HGH. Since I've already been using Tesamorelin for the past 3-4 months, would my body have adapted enough that I can skip a slow ramp-up, or should I still titrate the HGH gradually? Thanks in advance.
Before you switch anything or settle on a choice, check your IGF-1. Then adjust the dose until it reaches the target figure and z-score.
 
Back
Top