Hey all, I could use some input.
Sema was my first year-long run and it worked really well – 30 kg came off. After that I moved over to MJ and took breaks in between. My top Sema dose escapes me now, though I know it wasn't especially high – definitely not the ceiling. (The side effects hit me hard enough that I stopped titrating up.) With MJ, I once reached 5.0 mg and that was a one-time thing. On 2.5 mg the results weren't dramatic, but they were sufficient for me to keep myself in check fairly well.
Reta is what I'm on now, at 1 mg. Week 2, and basically nothing is happening. The one thing I notice: after caffeine – energy drinks, coffee – my pulse really pounds. Does that happen to others?
I came across the idea that stacking things such as Cagri can dial down appetite. How would you handle this? A shopping trip is coming up and I'm unsure what my next move should be.
Sema was my first year-long run and it worked really well – 30 kg came off. After that I moved over to MJ and took breaks in between. My top Sema dose escapes me now, though I know it wasn't especially high – definitely not the ceiling. (The side effects hit me hard enough that I stopped titrating up.) With MJ, I once reached 5.0 mg and that was a one-time thing. On 2.5 mg the results weren't dramatic, but they were sufficient for me to keep myself in check fairly well.
Reta is what I'm on now, at 1 mg. Week 2, and basically nothing is happening. The one thing I notice: after caffeine – energy drinks, coffee – my pulse really pounds. Does that happen to others?
I came across the idea that stacking things such as Cagri can dial down appetite. How would you handle this? A shopping trip is coming up and I'm unsure what my next move should be.