Switching from CJC 1295+ipamorelin to wolverine

Victorhouston

Explorer
Joined
Mar 4, 2026
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
San Antonio TX
I've been on reta at 3 mg per week, along with CJC 1295+ipamorelin no dac taken daily at 500 to 600 micrograms, running 5 days on and 2 days off. I'm planning to pick up some wolverine, which is bpc 157 plus tb500.

I'll be doing my own online research, but I'd like to hear from actual people: can these be stacked safely, or should I stop the CJC and begin and continue with the wolverine?
 
Usually people use CJC/Ipa in a fasted state before sleep (a few do it fasted in the morning). My understanding is wolverine doesn't require that timing, so it can be taken at a different point. As far as I can tell, they don't clash. I've run the two together without problems.
 
I've now spent roughly 5 weeks running the wolverine stack alongside Reta. Before that, my routine was 2 workouts each week.

Week 1: Fatigue hit me hard and I felt sluggish. My guess is Reta was suppressing my appetite. It became clear I was consuming under a 1000 cal daily.

Week 2: I corrected my eating and raised intake to 1800 Cal daily, which made a big difference in how I felt. Even so, that was likely still on the low side given my body size.

Week3: Things turned around and I felt excellent. Fat loss settled at roughly 2lbs each week and my energy was high.

Week 4 and 5: Since adding the stack, I'm able to train 5 days each week. Recovery is impressive. Soreness the following days is minimal. Fat loss continues at 2lbs per week, while I'm putting on a decent amount of muscle.

Reta 3mg (1x weekly, morning injection)

CJC1295 without DAC + Ipamorelin (1mg daily x5, 2 days off, injection before bed) (12 week cycle)

BPC157 + TB500 (1mg daily x5, 2 days off, injection before bed) (12 week cycle)

\Hope this helps/
 
By the way, my progress with fat loss and muscle building is tracked through an evolt 360 body scan. Roughly 1 time per month I do a scan. The scanner is available at the YMCA near me.
 
anaranchi said:

I've now spent roughly 5 weeks running the wolverine stack alongside Reta. Before that, my routine was 2 workouts each week.

Week 1: Fatigue hit me hard and I felt sluggish. My guess is Reta was suppressing my appetite. It became clear I was consuming under a 1000 cal daily.

Week 2: I corrected my eating and raised intake to 1800 Cal daily, which made a big difference in how I felt. Even so, that was likely still on the low side given my body size.

Week3: Things turned around and I felt excellent. Fat loss settled at roughly 2lbs each week and my energy was high.

Week 4 and 5: Since adding the stack, I'm able to train 5 days each week. Recovery is impressive. Soreness the following days is minimal. Fat loss continues at 2lbs per week, while I'm putting on a decent amount of muscle.

Reta 3mg (1x weekly, morning injection)

CJC1295 without DAC + Ipamorelin (1mg daily x5, 2 days off, injection before bed) (12 week cycle)

BPC157 + TB500 (1mg daily x5, 2 days off, injection before bed) (12 week cycle)

\Hope this helps/
Regarding the CJC + IPA, with that 1mg daily figure — is that 0.5mg of each one?
 
dirtyharry said:

anaranchi said:

I've now spent roughly 5 weeks running the wolverine stack alongside Reta. Before that, my routine was 2 workouts each week.

Week 1: Fatigue hit me hard and I felt sluggish. My guess is Reta was suppressing my appetite. It became clear I was consuming under a 1000 cal daily.

Week 2: I corrected my eating and raised intake to 1800 Cal daily, which made a big difference in how I felt. Even so, that was likely still on the low side given my body size.

Week3: Things turned around and I felt excellent. Fat loss settled at roughly 2lbs each week and my energy was high.

Week 4 and 5: Since adding the stack, I'm able to train 5 days each week. Recovery is impressive. Soreness the following days is minimal. Fat loss continues at 2lbs per week, while I'm putting on a decent amount of muscle.

Reta 3mg (1x weekly, morning injection)

CJC1295 without DAC + Ipamorelin (1mg daily x5, 2 days off, injection before bed) (12 week cycle)

BPC157 + TB500 (1mg daily x5, 2 days off, injection before bed) (12 week cycle)

\Hope this helps/
Regarding the CJC + IPA, with that 1mg daily figure — is that 0.5mg of each one?
My mistake. I was referring to 1mg of each every day.
 
anaranchi said:

dirtyharry said:

anaranchi said:

I've now spent roughly 5 weeks running the wolverine stack alongside Reta. Before that, my routine was 2 workouts each week.

Week 1: Fatigue hit me hard and I felt sluggish. My guess is Reta was suppressing my appetite. It became clear I was consuming under a 1000 cal daily.

Week 2: I corrected my eating and raised intake to 1800 Cal daily, which made a big difference in how I felt. Even so, that was likely still on the low side given my body size.

Week3: Things turned around and I felt excellent. Fat loss settled at roughly 2lbs each week and my energy was high.

Week 4 and 5: Since adding the stack, I'm able to train 5 days each week. Recovery is impressive. Soreness the following days is minimal. Fat loss continues at 2lbs per week, while I'm putting on a decent amount of muscle.

Reta 3mg (1x weekly, morning injection)

CJC1295 without DAC + Ipamorelin (1mg daily x5, 2 days off, injection before bed) (12 week cycle)

BPC157 + TB500 (1mg daily x5, 2 days off, injection before bed) (12 week cycle)

\Hope this helps/
Regarding the CJC + IPA, with that 1mg daily figure — is that 0.5mg of each one?
My mistake. I was referring to 1mg of each every day.
That's interesting. Every night I take 0.5mg of IPA alongside 0.5mg of CJC. At this point I'm questioning whether my dosage ought to be increased.
 
anaranchi said:

I've now spent roughly 5 weeks running the wolverine stack alongside Reta. Before that, my routine was 2 workouts each week.

Week 1: Fatigue hit me hard and I felt sluggish. My guess is Reta was suppressing my appetite. It became clear I was consuming under a 1000 cal daily.

Week 2: I corrected my eating and raised intake to 1800 Cal daily, which made a big difference in how I felt. Even so, that was likely still on the low side given my body size.

Week3: Things turned around and I felt excellent. Fat loss settled at roughly 2lbs each week and my energy was high.

Week 4 and 5: Since adding the stack, I'm able to train 5 days each week. Recovery is impressive. Soreness the following days is minimal. Fat loss continues at 2lbs per week, while I'm putting on a decent amount of muscle.

Reta 3mg (1x weekly, morning injection)

CJC1295 without DAC + Ipamorelin (1mg daily x5, 2 days off, injection before bed) (12 week cycle)

BPC157 + TB500 (1mg daily x5, 2 days off, injection before bed) (12 week cycle)

\Hope this helps/

anaranchi said:

I've now spent roughly 5 weeks running the wolverine stack alongside Reta. Before that, my routine was 2 workouts each week.

Week 1: Fatigue hit me hard and I felt sluggish. My guess is Reta was suppressing my appetite. It became clear I was consuming under a 1000 cal daily.

Week 2: I corrected my eating and raised intake to 1800 Cal daily, which made a big difference in how I felt. Even so, that was likely still on the low side given my body size.

Week3: Things turned around and I felt excellent. Fat loss settled at roughly 2lbs each week and my energy was high.

Week 4 and 5: Since adding the stack, I'm able to train 5 days each week. Recovery is impressive. Soreness the following days is minimal. Fat loss continues at 2lbs per week, while I'm putting on a decent amount of muscle.

Reta 3mg (1x weekly, morning injection)

CJC1295 without DAC + Ipamorelin (1mg daily x5, 2 days off, injection before bed) (12 week cycle)

BPC157 + TB500 (1mg daily x5, 2 days off, injection before bed) (12 week cycle)

\Hope this helps/
Are you running 1 mg of CJC&IPA along with 1 mg of BPC&TB?
 
anaranchi said:

I've now spent roughly 5 weeks running the wolverine stack alongside Reta. Before that, my routine was 2 workouts each week.

Week 1: Fatigue hit me hard and I felt sluggish. My guess is Reta was suppressing my appetite. It became clear I was consuming under a 1000 cal daily.

Week 2: I corrected my eating and raised intake to 1800 Cal daily, which made a big difference in how I felt. Even so, that was likely still on the low side given my body size.

Week3: Things turned around and I felt excellent. Fat loss settled at roughly 2lbs each week and my energy was high.

Week 4 and 5: Since adding the stack, I'm able to train 5 days each week. Recovery is impressive. Soreness the following days is minimal. Fat loss continues at 2lbs per week, while I'm putting on a decent amount of muscle.

Reta 3mg (1x weekly, morning injection)

CJC1295 without DAC + Ipamorelin (1mg daily x5, 2 days off, injection before bed) (12 week cycle)

BPC157 + TB500 (1mg daily x5, 2 days off, injection before bed) (12 week cycle)

\Hope this helps/
The standard protocol for cjc/ipa is 250mcg of each per day. Exceeding that amount provides no additional benefit whatsoever. You're simply throwing money away, and it may even cause pituitary receptors to downregulate more quickly.

Victorhouston said:

I've been on reta at 3 mg per week, along with CJC 1295+ipamorelin no dac taken daily at 500 to 600 micrograms, running 5 days on and 2 days off. I'm planning to pick up some wolverine, which is bpc 157 plus tb500.

I'll be doing my own online research, but I'd like to hear from actual people: can these be stacked safely, or should I stop the CJC and begin and continue with the wolverine?
Stacking them is completely safe, and they operate through entirely different pathways.

dirtyharry said:

anaranchi said:

dirtyharry said:

anaranchi said:

I've now spent roughly 5 weeks running the wolverine stack alongside Reta. Before that, my routine was 2 workouts each week.

Week 1: Fatigue hit me hard and I felt sluggish. My guess is Reta was suppressing my appetite. It became clear I was consuming under a 1000 cal daily.

Week 2: I corrected my eating and raised intake to 1800 Cal daily, which made a big difference in how I felt. Even so, that was likely still on the low side given my body size.

Week3: Things turned around and I felt excellent. Fat loss settled at roughly 2lbs each week and my energy was high.

Week 4 and 5: Since adding the stack, I'm able to train 5 days each week. Recovery is impressive. Soreness the following days is minimal. Fat loss continues at 2lbs per week, while I'm putting on a decent amount of muscle.

Reta 3mg (1x weekly, morning injection)

CJC1295 without DAC + Ipamorelin (1mg daily x5, 2 days off, injection before bed) (12 week cycle)

BPC157 + TB500 (1mg daily x5, 2 days off, injection before bed) (12 week cycle)

\Hope this helps/
Regarding the CJC + IPA, with that 1mg daily figure — is that 0.5mg of each one?
My mistake. I was referring to 1mg of each every day.
That's interesting. Every night I take 0.5mg of IPA alongside 0.5mg of CJC. At this point I'm questioning whether my dosage ought to be increased.
Increasing your dose isn't necessary in any way. When it comes to peptides, more seldom translates to better.
 
My CJC1295 no dac and Ipamorelin protocol sits around 125mcg, taken within 60 minutes of getting up and then once more right before sleep. Alongside the GHRH/GHRP, I run roughly 600mcg of the BPC157/TB4 10/10 blend.

The reason I settled on that CJC/Ipa amount is a source I came across stating the pituitary maxes out near the 100mcg point, so I keep it in that neighborhood and simply split it into 2 doses per day.
 
pilsnermagnus said:

My CJC1295 no dac and Ipamorelin protocol sits around 125mcg, taken within 60 minutes of getting up and then once more right before sleep. Alongside the GHRH/GHRP, I run roughly 600mcg of the BPC157/TB4 10/10 blend.

The reason I settled on that CJC/Ipa amount is a source I came across stating the pituitary maxes out near the 100mcg point, so I keep it in that neighborhood and simply split it into 2 doses per day.
I have to admit, this is something I'm starting to think about doing. Right now I take 0.5 of each, just before bed. Splitting it into 0.125 of each, taken two times per day, might work out better.
 
pilsnermagnus said:

My CJC1295 no dac and Ipamorelin protocol sits around 125mcg, taken within 60 minutes of getting up and then once more right before sleep. Alongside the GHRH/GHRP, I run roughly 600mcg of the BPC157/TB4 10/10 blend.

The reason I settled on that CJC/Ipa amount is a source I came across stating the pituitary maxes out near the 100mcg point, so I keep it in that neighborhood and simply split it into 2 doses per day.
I was messing with a calculator to work out how to fit this dose into a 3ml vial containing 10mg (one of each). How do you go about reconstituting it?
 
Victorhouston said:

I've been on reta at 3 mg per week, along with CJC 1295+ipamorelin no dac taken daily at 500 to 600 micrograms, running 5 days on and 2 days off. I'm planning to pick up some wolverine, which is bpc 157 plus tb500.

I'll be doing my own online research, but I'd like to hear from actual people: can these be stacked safely, or should I stop the CJC and begin and continue with the wolverine?
What's the reason for a 'switch'?

CJC-1295+Ipamorelin act as growth-hormone secretagogues, whereas BPC-157+TB500 are for tissue regeneration and wound healing. Put differently: these are entirely separate compounds.

For my part, I don't like treating BPC+TB as something for 'maintenance'. My approach would be to use them to address an injury, then cease once recovery is complete.

Blends also don't appeal to me, since they lock you into inflexible dosing (for instance, a 1:1 BPC to TB ratio isn't necessarily what you want or need).
 
I inject a ton of stuff and never have any problems- instead of writing it all out, here’s the bulk of what’s happening.

By the way, I feel amazing-
 
Taking GH peptides just isn't an option for me — multiple ones have set off allergic responses. That includes CJC combined with Ipa, plus Sermorelin and IGF-1 LR3. Since I do a lot of weightlifting, I figure these would do me some good.

What I run into is intense itching, flushing, and hives, and afterward I have to reach for a Benadryl. From what I've been told, roughly 1% of users deal with this.

The Wolverine stack, on the other hand, has given me zero trouble. Still, Glow tends to be my go-to.
 
dirtyharry said:

pilsnermagnus said:

My CJC1295 no dac and Ipamorelin protocol sits around 125mcg, taken within 60 minutes of getting up and then once more right before sleep. Alongside the GHRH/GHRP, I run roughly 600mcg of the BPC157/TB4 10/10 blend.

The reason I settled on that CJC/Ipa amount is a source I came across stating the pituitary maxes out near the 100mcg point, so I keep it in that neighborhood and simply split it into 2 doses per day.
I was messing with a calculator to work out how to fit this dose into a 3ml vial containing 10mg (one of each). How do you go about reconstituting it?
The CJC/Ipa combo comes as a 10mg vial in total, and the batch I received averaged roughly 6.2mg/4.6mg CJC/Ipa. Regardless, I simply introduce 3mg of hospira bac water and allow it to dissolve. Compared with the 10/10 BPC/TB4 20mg bottle, this route is simpler, though that one does dissolve in the end too. After dissolution, I draw them into a new syringe, put on a filter, then a fresh needle, and push it through the filter into my 3ml pen cartridge.

I realize blends catch a lot of criticism for being inflexible. My take is this: unless a person is collecting hard, repeatable data, I seriously doubt much is shifting. If I changed my TB4 and BPC dose, schedule, or how often I take it, it likely wouldn't make much difference for my shoulder pain recovery. It's not that those critics are wrong, but generally anyone claiming otherwise is short on real evidence, going off a feeling tied to some rat/mouse study, or repeating a youtube chiropractor who's one step from OnlyFans and peddling access to their expert wisdom plus creatine gummies. For me, as someone just dipping my toes into peptides, a blend kit was a convenient way to sample a few things without having to mix 4 separate items.
 
Victorhouston said:

Has your physique changed at all since making the switch?
If that question was aimed at me, I can't say I saw any specific effect. What I did do was increase my lifting volume and eat more protein, which made me bigger. Whether the CJC/Ipa/Tesa played a part, I honestly can't tell. When I began, my IGF1 sat at the bottom of the low-normal range. A fresh blood test is coming in a month, so I'm curious whether that number moves. Both my DR and a close friend who is a Dr keep an eye on my blood work.
 
Back
Top