Swede, 50+, on 2.5 mg for five weeks

ClownPrincess

Explorer
Joined
Aug 13, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Sweden
50+ now, and the extra weight has been with me since 2010. Various diets have come and gone over the years — and gone just as fast as they came.

Reta first crossed my path three months back, which sent me straight to Google. It didn't take long to see what a jungle it is out there, snakes tucked away among the trees.

Somehow I landed here, and after reading a great deal I've settled on this as the place for me — somewhere the questions I want and need answered can be found, so this journey continues as safely as it can.

The first 2.5 mg injection went in five weeks ago, and close to 5 kg has come off without any real effort on my part.

A quick fix isn't what I'm after. Food and treats, though, are things I love, and willpower to simply stop eating was never something I had. All that food noise has quietened enormously thanks to Reta, and the cravings are completely gone.

It's become clear this will likely be a lifelong journey, so finding a family here is the hope — a place to help, support and show each other some love along the way. ❤️
 
Back
Top