Romulusguy
Explorer
I put in 2 orders with 2 different vendors roughly 24 hours prior to the recent "crackdown" in China that halted overseas shipping and left US warehouses short on stock. From vendor number one, I bought 4 kits of Tirz30. About 7 days later, that vendor got in touch and explained there was a significant holdup because of the local crackdown, offering me a refund if I wanted one. I chose to wait it out. Another 7 days passed and they came back to say the Tirz30 from China simply was not going to ship, but they had Tirz30 sitting in a US warehouse, so I went with that option instead. No additional charges were applied. That package arrived 7 days after that.
TODAY...the ORIGINAL order from China showed up. 4X kits of Tirz30. My guess is that the box got stuck/held in customs and, somehow, wiggled through. So I essentially got a twofer'.
Roughly 7 days ago I got a text from vendor number two. I had ordered 4X CJC/IPA(no dac) kits. Their text said plainly that my original shipment was being held at customs, so they are sending a replacement, and that I would probably receive BOTH the original shipment eventually. So....another twofer!
TODAY...the ORIGINAL order from China showed up. 4X kits of Tirz30. My guess is that the box got stuck/held in customs and, somehow, wiggled through. So I essentially got a twofer'.
Roughly 7 days ago I got a text from vendor number two. I had ordered 4X CJC/IPA(no dac) kits. Their text said plainly that my original shipment was being held at customs, so they are sending a replacement, and that I would probably receive BOTH the original shipment eventually. So....another twofer!