Surgery Is Scheduled for Tomorrow

TeresaHip

Explorer
Joined
Mar 3, 2026
Messages
309
Reaction score
0
Location
Louisiana
I can't wait for this to be done. In under a year, this will be my 3 surgery. The first 2 were a total knee revision, followed by hardware removal from a tib fib fracture. This time it's a total knee. Having 1 leg 2 inches longer than the other has been my reality for about 17 years, and I'll be thrilled to finally leave that behind. My previous surgeon was a joke.
 
TeresaHip said:

I can't wait for this to be done. In under a year, this will be my 3 surgery. The first 2 were a total knee revision, followed by hardware removal from a tib fib fracture. This time it's a total knee. Having 1 leg 2 inches longer than the other has been my reality for about 17 years, and I'll be thrilled to finally leave that behind. My previous surgeon was a joke.
Wishing you the best — I've undergone 3 knee replacements myself.
 
Wishing you a smooth procedure and a speedy bounce-back. It's incredible that you endured that for 17 years... your patience is truly saint-like!
 
Wishing you a smooth procedure today! May your pain be well controlled, your healing be thorough and quick, and may you reach those 2". 🧡🧡🧡
 
CNCCurrency said:

TeresaHip said:

I can't wait for this to be done. In under a year, this will be my 3 surgery. The first 2 were a total knee revision, followed by hardware removal from a tib fib fracture. This time it's a total knee. Having 1 leg 2 inches longer than the other has been my reality for about 17 years, and I'll be thrilled to finally leave that behind. My previous surgeon was a joke.
Wishing you the best — I've undergone 3 knee replacements myself.
A tib fib fracture is something I've dealt with, along with both knees and hardware removal.
 
amosmylove said:

Wishing you a quick recovery and that your surgeon performs excellently!
Everything is fine. The pain hasn't gone away, yet it will pass in time. Still, my dear klow and kpv should start working before long.
 
HereKittyKitty said:

Wishing you a smooth procedure today! May your pain be well controlled, your healing be thorough and quick, and may you reach those 2". 🧡🧡🧡
Appreciate it. Everything's fine.
 
TeresaHip said:

amosmylove said:

Wishing you a quick recovery and that your surgeon performs excellently!
Everything is fine. The pain hasn't gone away, yet it will pass in time. Still, my dear klow and kpv should start working before long.
Some studies suggest that antibiotics such as doxycycline might aid recovery following an operation, though this evidence is still quite early. Also, these antibiotics may cause certain individuals to feel unwell.
 
Hey everyone, apologies for not dropping by. Pain has kept me down, and I've been catching a lot of sleep. Today, though, is treating me fairly well. My one complaint: there are 2 scars I'm not happy about. On this leg, this will be operation number 3. First came a tib fib fracture, then a tkr, and now another tkr.

Klow and kpv are part of my routine, so those should make a big difference.
 
Calm Logic said:

TeresaHip said:

amosmylove said:

Wishing you a quick recovery and that your surgeon performs excellently!
Everything is fine. The pain hasn't gone away, yet it will pass in time. Still, my dear klow and kpv should start working before long.
Some studies suggest that antibiotics such as doxycycline might aid recovery following an operation, though this evidence is still quite early. Also, these antibiotics may cause certain individuals to feel unwell.
Antibiotics, a blood thinner, and pain medication are all part of my current regimen.
 
Back
Top