Superhuman blend

betchrider

Explorer
Joined
Aug 10, 2026
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
South Yorkshire
Has anyone tried the superhuman blend products that are appearing? I'm curious about the dosing and what results people have seen.

Shred

Healthy hair skin and nails

I haven't been able to locate dosage guidance or really any details on these, yet they keep showing up on vendor lists.

Any information would be appreciated, thank you.
 
European said:

What does "superhuman blend" refer to?
A fast search on Google suggests that 'Superhuman Blend' functions as a catch-all label that different sellers apply to their own custom formulations. Usually, these formulations contain peptides aimed at energy and recovery...

Honestly, it strikes me as a mixed concoction that might contain just about anything...
 
I picked some up recently and have zero prior experience with it. With any luck, by next week I'll have it incorporated into my routine and can report back on the results. Below is something I copied and pasted straight from the vendor I ordered from — my assumption is that this represents the standard composition, though whether it's unique to that seller, I can't say.

Super Human Blend​#-super-human-blendL-Arginine — 110 mg L-Ornithine — 110 mg L-Citrulline — 120 mg L-Lysine — 70 mg L-Glutamine — 40 mg L-Proline — 60 mg L-Taurine — 60 mg L-Carnitine — 220 mg NAC — 75 mg
 
Yes, the researcher has had positive results with the SHB. 😃 Began with .5 ml from a 10ml vial that was already reconstituted, then increased to 1ml on alternate days. There's a clear lift before working out.
 
RubbaDubba1 said:

I picked some up recently and have zero prior experience with it. With any luck, by next week I'll have it incorporated into my routine and can report back on the results. Below is something I copied and pasted straight from the vendor I ordered from — my assumption is that this represents the standard composition, though whether it's unique to that seller, I can't say.

Super Human Blend​#-super-human-blendL-Arginine — 110 mg L-Ornithine — 110 mg L-Citrulline — 120 mg L-Lysine — 70 mg L-Glutamine — 40 mg L-Proline — 60 mg L-Taurine — 60 mg L-Carnitine — 220 mg NAC — 75 mg

This brings together quite a few solid compounds, and it strikes me as a solid option to pin after training...

Sure, you could buy each one on its own as a supplement, but you wouldn't be getting them at this low a dose (for instance, a standard NAC capsule is 500mg per pill).

If these aren't part of your routine yet, adding them would be a smart call.

YMMV.
 
I likely paid too much — 2 vials, 10ml apiece, $30 total, bought from a reseller — and I'm going into this without full knowledge. Once I began looking into these, they seemed fairly solid to me. It's good that someone had something nice to say, and I'm up for trying a different route. I've got to make some changes so I can get myself together and stay on track.
 
Back
Top