Study results, summarised

Dilbert4Life

Explorer
Joined
Jan 16, 2026
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Location
NSW
Interesting read: the Transcend T2D-1 and Triumph-1study results get summarised here....



1a14dac270d251c58e20fd0c95d6c42178483534db9931f305bd728be629b1b3.png




Retatrutide Revolution, the ADA 2026 data



A paradigm shift lands in diabetes and obesity!

1dada829fcf46bba3db759c8c677ed859611b4a3b66abe2ba5ac96e3cb6907cc.png



the-incretins.beehiiv.com
 
The adverse effects are genuinely more severe than those of Tirzepatide. At just 4mg, vomiting occurred in 15% of participants!

That said, its greater effectiveness is undeniable. I'm personally trying reta because results are what matter to me, yet I can't shake the thought that Tirz is likely the better option for most individuals aiming to shed a comparatively modest amount of weight, as opposed to someone with severe obesity attempting to lose as much as possible.

Adverse Events for Diabetes:

3027f282b7f54d72721a3117b85fa1185f08597afb353104e5715c1ac0637fd4.webp


Edit - Adverse Events for Obesity:

666ca52b9cb440b9483acb8070ce9b50bb7a952d86665f44083f77b1020b5157.webp
 
Bird_of_Hermes said:

The adverse effects are genuinely more severe than those of Tirzepatide. At just 4mg, vomiting occurred in 15% of participants!

That said, its greater effectiveness is undeniable. I'm personally trying reta because results are what matter to me, yet I can't shake the thought that Tirz is likely the better option for most individuals aiming to shed a comparatively modest amount of weight, as opposed to someone with severe obesity attempting to lose as much as possible.

Adverse Events for Diabetes:

View attachment 10956

Edit - Adverse Events for Obesity:

View attachment 10957
What might count as a lower percentage of weight loss?
 
Back
Top