Struggling with Food Noise on 5mg Tirz — Need Advice

If the food noise is back but you're still dropping weight, I'd say staying put makes sense. On the other hand, once that noise starts interfering enough that the scale stops moving, that's when I'd consider increasing. For myself, I've been moving up in .5mg increments — slow titration, and only when it's actually necessary.
 
DragonOfTheSea said:


With how cautious you are, and how patient you've been with your titrations up, it's genuinely hard for me to see you hitting 15mg (a conservative "top" dose at this point) for another year.

What is your goal weight? and your height?

Click to expand...
My goal weight to aim for first is 150#, and my height is 5'5"
 
FartfulCodger said:


You must be really close to your goal! So I don't think you have anything to worry about with respect to topping out. But if you can get a hold of some Cagrilintide, that would definitely add a whole new dimension to your appetite suppression. It works on a different receptor--killing your hunger in a whole new way that your brain cells have not been desensitized to yet.

But you might just give titrating up on Tirz a chance so that you don't have to make a whole new purchase. Make sure you start walking at least 10,000 steps a day. That will nullify an extra 400 calories you might be tempted to eat.

Thanks for the compliment about my name!

Click to expand...
I should really dig deeper into Cagri. I've noticed others mention it, but my knowledge on the subject is pretty limited.
 
Bluesunf said:

If the food noise is back but you're still dropping weight, I'd say staying put makes sense. On the other hand, once that noise starts interfering enough that the scale stops moving, that's when I'd consider increasing. For myself, I've been moving up in .5mg increments — slow titration, and only when it's actually necessary.
The weight is coming off at a slow pace, and that doesn't bother me — it matches how I put the weight on in the first place.
 
fatty33 said:


I would like to start with 150# as my goal weight and I am 5'5"

Click to expand...
Yeah, my plan is to stay strict about keeping things clean, and if you want to speed up your rate of loss, just titrate up by 1-2mg/wk. In my view that increase should carry you for a few months.
 
Back
Top