OCDguy
Explorer
Happy Saturday,
I’m posting today hoping to gather some information and see whether others are running into this same problem. Whenever I enter a query, what comes back is mostly material I’m not supposed to be able to view yet…”sources” keep appearing, and all I want to do is check whether anyone here is actually using HCG and Tesamorelin. I’m not getting any results, apart from in stock local warehouse only, or something like that? So if anyone could point me toward a discussion link, that would help me a lot. Thank you,
OCDguy…stay motivated, train consistently, and bio hack the sh.. out of it!
I’m posting today hoping to gather some information and see whether others are running into this same problem. Whenever I enter a query, what comes back is mostly material I’m not supposed to be able to view yet…”sources” keep appearing, and all I want to do is check whether anyone here is actually using HCG and Tesamorelin. I’m not getting any results, apart from in stock local warehouse only, or something like that? So if anyone could point me toward a discussion link, that would help me a lot. Thank you,
OCDguy…stay motivated, train consistently, and bio hack the sh.. out of it!