Struggling to inject: needle won't go in easily

Nopenada said:

This thread showed up at a great moment. I’d been searching for the same kind of guidance.

Whether it’s the needles, the GHK-cu, or some other factor, I can’t tell—but my skin no longer seems to allow needles through easily. Even when I pinch, the needle tip just presses the skin downward.

Lately I’ve been preparing a larger area and probing a bit to find a decent spot. Still, I’m going to test a quick jab instead and see whether that helps.

I may also look into switching from 30g to 31g, though pushing 20 units through the 30g is already extremely slow.
Which brand are you using? I use 31g exclusively, and I have no trouble piercing, drawing, or injecting 4.1mg — tomorrow I'll do 4.8.
 
BNLFL said:

Nopenada said:

This thread showed up at a great moment. I’d been searching for the same kind of guidance.

Whether it’s the needles, the GHK-cu, or some other factor, I can’t tell—but my skin no longer seems to allow needles through easily. Even when I pinch, the needle tip just presses the skin downward.

Lately I’ve been preparing a larger area and probing a bit to find a decent spot. Still, I’m going to test a quick jab instead and see whether that helps.

I may also look into switching from 30g to 31g, though pushing 20 units through the 30g is already extremely slow.
Which brand are you using? I use 31g exclusively, and I have no trouble piercing, drawing, or injecting 4.1mg — tomorrow I'll do 4.8.

The Easy brand, 30G.
 
Same problem here. This is the approach I took.

My setup is a lure lock low dead space syringe only. Drawing is done with a 30g 8mm needle, then I swap over to a 34g 6mm needle. No pain and no poking trouble since I started this. Thanks to the low dead space syringe, nearly all of the juice comes out.

Give it a go
 
Back
Top