Storing Reta: What Works Best?

dandam

Explorer
Joined
Dec 26, 2025
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Rome
When it comes to peptides that haven't been mixed yet—Retatrutide in particular—what storage method has worked for you based on your own experience?

Would putting it in the fridge do the job, or should it go in the freezer instead?

Alternatively, is it fine to just leave it out at room temperature without any issues?
 
A lot of us, myself included, wrestle with this same issue. Look into it and you'll find two camps: those who put theirs in the freezer for the long haul (years), and those who leave theirs at room temperature away from light.

I remember a post — no idea where it went — about a janoshik employee who came across an old peptide vial sitting in his garage for 5 years, sent it for testing, and it showed no noticeable degradation.

So that's where I land: mine goes in the freezer, and I've never had any issues.
 
There's a Reddit thread featuring Peter Magic, the guy who started Janoshik, where he discusses common peptide misconceptions, storage being one of them...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Retatrutide/comments/1o1efnx/must_watch_peter_magic_janoshik_founder_drops/

The Legendary Garage Experiment#-the-legendary-garage-experiment
  • CONFIRMED TRUE: Peter left HGH valued in the hundreds of thousands of dollars sitting in his garage at room temperature for 10 YEARS
  • It still worked fine - users couldn't tell the difference between 10.5 IU and 11 IU
  • Peptides are WAY more stable than we thought
 
sfkid said:

There's a Reddit thread featuring Peter Magic, the guy who started Janoshik, where he discusses common peptide misconceptions, storage being one of them...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Retatrutide/comments/1o1efnx/must_watch_peter_magic_janoshik_founder_drops/

The Legendary Garage Experiment#-the-legendary-garage-experiment
  • CONFIRMED TRUE: Peter left HGH valued in the hundreds of thousands of dollars sitting in his garage at room temperature for 10 YEARS
  • It still worked fine - users couldn't tell the difference between 10.5 IU and 11 IU
  • Peptides are WAY more stable than we thought
I appreciate this—it's one of those topics where I keep changing my mind. At the moment, I figure my dark, chilly closet works fine. Yet after one more day of browsing posts here, I'll probably be swayed toward buying some Etsy case full of odds and ends.
 
Back
Top