rixsternaz
Explorer
These are what I rely on, and they perform really well for me. The insert plus silicone lid is a feature I appreciate, since it keeps each vial firmly sealed. Link below... Silicone peptide storage
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey. I'm trying to find that light blue box you have. Could you share where it came from or provide a link? Thanks.QueenMuntha said:
My spare fridge currently holds a minimum of 30 kits. What I appreciate about the factory kit boxes is that they are transparent, and I can stick a thorough vial label right on top of the Vial Cases.
Problem is, they end up scattered every which way across the fridge shelves. I DO own VIAL cases meant for single vials, but reading a vial's content label and tracking inventory means pulling them out each time. So, I was looking for the solution to keep the vials in their original Kit cases.
Over on Etsy, I came across this design. It holds as many as 16 kits and includes a spot for the Desiccant Pouches. Any 3-D printing experts around here—what would it take to produce a few of these?
View attachment 10765
View attachment 10766
Might be a silly thing to ask. I haven't been able to locate the Collective. Do you need an invitation to get into that channel?BNLFL said:
Yep, he was the one who introduced me to this, and they work great. The one I have can fit 288 3ml vials. I do put labels on them.Chili777 said:
Fuzrock offers 3D printed cases designed to hold as many as 30 kits while they remain in their original packaging. Various sizes and styles are available. You can find him on Discord in "The Collective," alongside several other case creators.QueenMuntha said:
Yep, that's fair. The main purpose here is keeping everything contained. Having 20 kits sitting loose on the shelves just doesn't sit right with me.eidos said:
For keeping entire kits, I rely on airtight food containers. In the fridge I use glass versions (roughly 15€), while the freezer gets stainless steel ones (about 4€). Compared to plastic, these materials hold up better at low temperatures and are simpler to sanitize with alcohol.
If the kits aren't being transported and nobody is going to disturb them, I don't see the point of those specialized cases.
I can't say for certain, and I don't really know how I ended up in there. Discord isn't my thing. Perhaps try putting II after the name, since that's the handle they use, and I went with Fuzrock.CheetosYum said:
Might be a silly thing to ask. I haven't been able to locate the Collective. Do you need an invitation to get into that channel?BNLFL said:
Yep, he was the one who introduced me to this, and they work great. The one I have can fit 288 3ml vials. I do put labels on them.Chili777 said:
Fuzrock offers 3D printed cases designed to hold as many as 30 kits while they remain in their original packaging. Various sizes and styles are available. You can find him on Discord in "The Collective," alongside several other case creators.QueenMuntha said:
Yep, that's fair. The main purpose here is keeping everything contained. Having 20 kits sitting loose on the shelves just doesn't sit right with me.eidos said:
For keeping entire kits, I rely on airtight food containers. In the fridge I use glass versions (roughly 15€), while the freezer gets stainless steel ones (about 4€). Compared to plastic, these materials hold up better at low temperatures and are simpler to sanitize with alcohol.
If the kits aren't being transported and nobody is going to disturb them, I don't see the point of those specialized cases.
Picked up 2 of these too. They're really nice, honestly.rixsternaz said:
These are what I rely on, and they perform really well for me. The insert plus silicone lid is a feature I appreciate, since it keeps each vial firmly sealed. Link below... Silicone peptide storage
I also back those cart holders shown in the right pic! While filling, they're excellent for keeping those in placewhimsps said:
Every vial gets a printed sticker on its cap, plus a side label carrying that vial's Jano test scan code together with source, manufacture date, and so on. Because of that, keeping the original packaging around is unnecessary, which lets me squeeze things into less space.
From Walmart I bought a few Pack It freezable coolers, and for those I 3d printed vial holders — up to 240 vials plus dessicant packs fit inside each cooler. Anything I won't touch for a long stretch gets its holders and dessicant sealed inside vacuume bags.
For the fridge, my items live in a hydroflask using silicone holders I came across on Amaxon, and I also picked up some neat pen cartridge holders on Amazon.
Is there a bit of OCD in me? Yes.
Does that fridge fit a person standing up, full size?skaylife said:
View attachment 10768QueenMuntha said:
My spare fridge currently holds a minimum of 30 kits. What I appreciate about the factory kit boxes is that they are transparent, and I can stick a thorough vial label right on top of the Vial Cases.
Problem is, they end up scattered every which way across the fridge shelves. I DO own VIAL cases meant for single vials, but reading a vial's content label and tracking inventory means pulling them out each time. So, I was looking for the solution to keep the vials in their original Kit cases.
Over on Etsy, I came across this design. It holds as many as 16 kits and includes a spot for the Desiccant Pouches. Any 3-D printing experts around here—what would it take to produce a few of these?
View attachment 10765
View attachment 10766
Just throwing out an idea for sometime soon. You can find it on Aliexpress.
At Menards, a building supply chain in the Midwest, you can get the Sterilite small clip box (1.9 qt) for $3.00 apiece. The same store also stocks larger 6 quart Sterilite Clearview latch storage boxes priced at $2.24 each. If you're located in that region, that works out to cheaper storage.FartfulCodger said:
My choice is the Sterilite Clip Box. 7 kits fit inside each box. Stacking them is easy.
https://www.amazon.com/Sterilite-6-Pack-Plastic-Clear-Containers/dp/B01GINVLJQ
View attachment 10767
No need to make me feel worse. A few years back, I relocated from Illinois to Florida. Back in Illinois, the nearest Menards was only a 15-minute drive from my house, and the next one was about a half hour away. These days, living in Florida, the closest Menards is located in Kentucky. Menards is among the things I miss most about the Midwest!homebrew said:
At Menards, a building supply chain in the Midwest, you can get the Sterilite small clip box (1.9 qt) for $3.00 apiece. The same store also stocks larger 6 quart Sterilite Clearview latch storage boxes priced at $2.24 each. If you're located in that region, that works out to cheaper storage.FartfulCodger said:
My choice is the Sterilite Clip Box. 7 kits fit inside each box. Stacking them is easy.
https://www.amazon.com/Sterilite-6-Pack-Plastic-Clear-Containers/dp/B01GINVLJQ
View attachment 10767
Hahaha. Back in the day, I raced on ice — cars fitted with studded tires on frozen lakes — competing against John Menard and his Indy racing team.FartfulCodger said:
No need to make me feel worse. A few years back, I relocated from Illinois to Florida. Back in Illinois, the nearest Menards was only a 15-minute drive from my house, and the next one was about a half hour away. These days, living in Florida, the closest Menards is located in Kentucky. Menards is among the things I miss most about the Midwest!homebrew said:
At Menards, a building supply chain in the Midwest, you can get the Sterilite small clip box (1.9 qt) for $3.00 apiece. The same store also stocks larger 6 quart Sterilite Clearview latch storage boxes priced at $2.24 each. If you're located in that region, that works out to cheaper storage.FartfulCodger said:
My choice is the Sterilite Clip Box. 7 kits fit inside each box. Stacking them is easy.
https://www.amazon.com/Sterilite-6-Pack-Plastic-Clear-Containers/dp/B01GINVLJQ
View attachment 10767
That's the plan, sir! However, it hinges on what you have on handharryballs said:
Does that fridge fit a person standing up, full size?skaylife said:
View attachment 10768QueenMuntha said:
My spare fridge currently holds a minimum of 30 kits. What I appreciate about the factory kit boxes is that they are transparent, and I can stick a thorough vial label right on top of the Vial Cases.
Problem is, they end up scattered every which way across the fridge shelves. I DO own VIAL cases meant for single vials, but reading a vial's content label and tracking inventory means pulling them out each time. So, I was looking for the solution to keep the vials in their original Kit cases.
Over on Etsy, I came across this design. It holds as many as 16 kits and includes a spot for the Desiccant Pouches. Any 3-D printing experts around here—what would it take to produce a few of these?
View attachment 10765
View attachment 10766
Just throwing out an idea for sometime soon. You can find it on Aliexpress.
Right now there aren't anyskaylife said:
That's the plan, sir! However, it hinges on what you have on handharryballs said:
Does that fridge fit a person standing up, full size?skaylife said:
View attachment 10768QueenMuntha said:
My spare fridge currently holds a minimum of 30 kits. What I appreciate about the factory kit boxes is that they are transparent, and I can stick a thorough vial label right on top of the Vial Cases.
Problem is, they end up scattered every which way across the fridge shelves. I DO own VIAL cases meant for single vials, but reading a vial's content label and tracking inventory means pulling them out each time. So, I was looking for the solution to keep the vials in their original Kit cases.
Over on Etsy, I came across this design. It holds as many as 16 kits and includes a spot for the Desiccant Pouches. Any 3-D printing experts around here—what would it take to produce a few of these?
View attachment 10765
View attachment 10766
Just throwing out an idea for sometime soon. You can find it on Aliexpress.
During a cruise stop in mexico, I grabbed antibiotics and prednisone, though I regret not considering a few additional items at the time. Is there a research section on this forum covering what goes into your 6 gal bins?QueenMuntha said:
skaylife said:
View attachment 10768QueenMuntha said:
My spare fridge currently holds a minimum of 30 kits. What I appreciate about the factory kit boxes is that they are transparent, and I can stick a thorough vial label right on top of the Vial Cases.
Problem is, they end up scattered every which way across the fridge shelves. I DO own VIAL cases meant for single vials, but reading a vial's content label and tracking inventory means pulling them out each time. So, I was looking for the solution to keep the vials in their original Kit cases.
Over on Etsy, I came across this design. It holds as many as 16 kits and includes a spot for the Desiccant Pouches. Any 3-D printing experts around here—what would it take to produce a few of these?
View attachment 10765
View attachment 10766
Just throwing out an idea for sometime soon. You can find it on Aliexpress.
You might believe it's all fun and games, but it could kick off before you realize.
And as an extra perk, that space works for every medication I get from India. (Right now the basement holds 6-gallon bins packed with antibiotics, prednisone, allopurinol, Xarelto, and Metoprolol—the whole stash probably ran me around $300.)
Then it has enough room to fulfill all your horizontal and vertical fantasies, sirharryballs said:
Right now there aren't anyskaylife said:
That's the plan, sir! However, it hinges on what you have on handharryballs said:
Does that fridge fit a person standing up, full size?skaylife said:
View attachment 10768QueenMuntha said:
My spare fridge currently holds a minimum of 30 kits. What I appreciate about the factory kit boxes is that they are transparent, and I can stick a thorough vial label right on top of the Vial Cases.
Problem is, they end up scattered every which way across the fridge shelves. I DO own VIAL cases meant for single vials, but reading a vial's content label and tracking inventory means pulling them out each time. So, I was looking for the solution to keep the vials in their original Kit cases.
Over on Etsy, I came across this design. It holds as many as 16 kits and includes a spot for the Desiccant Pouches. Any 3-D printing experts around here—what would it take to produce a few of these?
View attachment 10765
View attachment 10766
Just throwing out an idea for sometime soon. You can find it on Aliexpress.![]()