Stopped Nicotine Pouches Yesterday While on Reta

Joined
Jul 19, 2026
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
England
I’ll use nicotine pouches intermittently during a cut, since they help curb my appetite. When the habit becomes too much and I’m at 10+ pouches daily, I quit abruptly, and that usually lines up with finishing my fat loss phase.

This time, though, while cutting on Reta, I put them down yesterday. This morning feels oddly strange: I’ve got the nicotine withdrawal restlessness, but it isn’t sending me to tear through every cupboard.
 
That's awesome. I've never touched nicotine, but Reta keeps me from drinking. Still, watch out—reta can be a starter peptide; before long you'll have 30 kits sitting in your freezer.
 
Shittersfull said:

That's awesome. I've never touched nicotine, but Reta keeps me from drinking. Still, watch out—reta can be a starter peptide; before long you'll have 30 kits sitting in your freezer.
hahah yeah I could see that happening. I'm planning to bring GHK in very soon, though I haven't decided if I'll stay with GHK or give KLOW a shot
 
FullyLoadedShrimp said:

Shittersfull said:

That's awesome. I've never touched nicotine, but Reta keeps me from drinking. Still, watch out—reta can be a starter peptide; before long you'll have 30 kits sitting in your freezer.
hahah yeah I could see that happening. I'm planning to bring GHK in very soon, though I haven't decided if I'll stay with GHK or give KLOW a shot
What I did was pick up separate kits for kpv, tb500, bpc157 and ghkcu. My reasoning: if something went wrong, I'd be able to pinpoint which one caused it. ghkcu gives me welts that itch and hurt. So I just deal with it, run all 4, and blend my own klow now that the kits are here. Once those run out, I'll switch to buying it already mixed. Looking back, I'm happy I took this route, though if I'd gone directly to klow it would've cost less, moved quicker, and been simpler.
 
Shittersfull said:

FullyLoadedShrimp said:

Shittersfull said:

That's awesome. I've never touched nicotine, but Reta keeps me from drinking. Still, watch out—reta can be a starter peptide; before long you'll have 30 kits sitting in your freezer.
hahah yeah I could see that happening. I'm planning to bring GHK in very soon, though I haven't decided if I'll stay with GHK or give KLOW a shot
What I did was pick up separate kits for kpv, tb500, bpc157 and ghkcu. My reasoning: if something went wrong, I'd be able to pinpoint which one caused it. ghkcu gives me welts that itch and hurt. So I just deal with it, run all 4, and blend my own klow now that the kits are here. Once those run out, I'll switch to buying it already mixed. Looking back, I'm happy I took this route, though if I'd gone directly to klow it would've cost less, moved quicker, and been simpler.
That reasoning tracks, and it sounds like a solid starting point. If you're still at it, I'd assume things have been going well?
 
Perhaps I'll follow in those footsteps!?!? Nice work! Over a year back, I turned to zyn to get off smoking ciggys, and after that I dropped my everyday weed routine plus drinking once a week....i simply realize my zyn are up next 😢. Not sure whether I feel glad or down about that.
 
It's a shame I no longer sell BD syringes and Nicoret, otherwise this forum would have been a goldmine.

I'm supporting you through this.

Try increasing vitamin B3 or NR (or NAD injections) — for certain individuals it eases the withdrawal. Worth giving it a shot.
 
Stace_wow said:

Perhaps I'll follow in those footsteps!?!? Nice work! Over a year back, I turned to zyn to get off smoking ciggys, and after that I dropped my everyday weed routine plus drinking once a week....i simply realize my zyn are up next 😢. Not sure whether I feel glad or down about that.
You can do this! I don't know whether everyone goes through it the same way, but for me the thoughts only last 2 days, and after that it's over.

The real challenge comes 9 months down the line: you're out at night, you don't pick up a fresh can, and you don't fall back into the same cycle.
 
FullyLoadedShrimp said:

Shittersfull said:

FullyLoadedShrimp said:

Shittersfull said:

That's awesome. I've never touched nicotine, but Reta keeps me from drinking. Still, watch out—reta can be a starter peptide; before long you'll have 30 kits sitting in your freezer.
hahah yeah I could see that happening. I'm planning to bring GHK in very soon, though I haven't decided if I'll stay with GHK or give KLOW a shot
What I did was pick up separate kits for kpv, tb500, bpc157 and ghkcu. My reasoning: if something went wrong, I'd be able to pinpoint which one caused it. ghkcu gives me welts that itch and hurt. So I just deal with it, run all 4, and blend my own klow now that the kits are here. Once those run out, I'll switch to buying it already mixed. Looking back, I'm happy I took this route, though if I'd gone directly to klow it would've cost less, moved quicker, and been simpler.
That reasoning tracks, and it sounds like a solid starting point. If you're still at it, I'd assume things have been going well?
To be honest, whether klow is actually doing much for me is tough to say... over the past 10 months a lot has shifted in my life.: got into the carnivore diet, started working out consistently, then came across reta, then learned my t is low and got put on trt... every one of those shifts happened while I was running the peps... I can tell I feel better today than I did 10 months back. My right knee doesn't bother me anymore(could be klow that sorted it, or could be the 50 lbs I dropped)? But these days my left knee is the one hurting, possibly because I'm doing 120,000 steps every week? Whether klow is actually doing anything for me might stay a mystery,, though it costs less than plenty of the vitamins I already take. There are folks who'll tell you klow and other peps are the answer. My take is that for certain people it genuinely helps, and for others it might just be a bit of a placebo affect.
 
eidos said:

It's a shame I no longer sell BD syringes and Nicoret, otherwise this forum would have been a goldmine.

I'm supporting you through this.

Try increasing vitamin B3 or NR (or NAD injections) — for certain individuals it eases the withdrawal. Worth giving it a shot.
I’ve got 2 boxes of BD syringes, .5 and 1ml, 31g, 8mm. They work well for me.
 
What's your Reta dosage? Right now I'm at just 2.5. Tirzepatide is already at my maximum dose too, so bumping up the Reta wasn't really something I intended....though if it could make the nicotine stuff easier, I might consider it.

Quitting is something I keep attempting, and it's honestly such a battle. Cigarettes went out the window a year back and I switched over to vaping instead...yet this one feels like it's tougher to walk away from. I'll "quit" over and over, then slip right back. My fiance told me it's a dealbreaker for him, so my guess is he'll end things with me unless I stop. A big piece of my problem might be that quitting for myself isn't the reason I'm doing it.
 
Stace_wow said:

Perhaps I'll follow in those footsteps!?!? Nice work! Over a year back, I turned to zyn to get off smoking ciggys, and after that I dropped my everyday weed routine plus drinking once a week....i simply realize my zyn are up next 😢. Not sure whether I feel glad or down about that.
Nearly everyone needs some kind of support. When you're unsure about quitting, that likely means the time isn't right. What if you just reduced your use and noticed how that sits with you?
 
Shittersfull said:

Stace_wow said:

Perhaps I'll follow in those footsteps!?!? Nice work! Over a year back, I turned to zyn to get off smoking ciggys, and after that I dropped my everyday weed routine plus drinking once a week....i simply realize my zyn are up next 😢. Not sure whether I feel glad or down about that.
Nearly everyone needs some kind of support. When you're unsure about quitting, that likely means the time isn't right. What if you just reduced your use and noticed how that sits with you?
MMMMMM hearing that gets me irritated 🤣🤣🤣 I've gotta have some kind of vice, I'm not prepared for that lol Hahahahaa

The thing I dread most is giving up zyn before I'm truly done and then going back to cigarettes.....I do enjoy a nice drag. I consider my zyn habit to be harm reduction 😀
 
I envy those of you who've managed to quit. 🥲 Still, reading all of this genuinely makes me feel hopeful. Tirz hasn't done anything for my vaping, though honestly I'm not at a point where I want to stop just yet.

Once I'm ready, I plan to give B3 or NR a shot 👍
 
I'm tapering my Zyn use right now, and honestly it's been rough. I thought Tirz would make it easier, but it hasn't done anything for me. I've got these Zalt electrolyte pouches that I switch to whenever a craving hits, but sooner or later the urge wins out and those lip pillows pull me right back in!
 
ThatOneLady said:

What's your Reta dosage? Right now I'm at just 2.5. Tirzepatide is already at my maximum dose too, so bumping up the Reta wasn't really something I intended....though if it could make the nicotine stuff easier, I might consider it.

Quitting is something I keep attempting, and it's honestly such a battle. Cigarettes went out the window a year back and I switched over to vaping instead...yet this one feels like it's tougher to walk away from. I'll "quit" over and over, then slip right back. My fiance told me it's a dealbreaker for him, so my guess is he'll end things with me unless I stop. A big piece of my problem might be that quitting for myself isn't the reason I'm doing it.
My dose is just 1mg weekly, and I've taken 2 doses up to now. Everyone reacts to nicotine in their own way, and I feel fortunate that going cold turkey works for me. Still, like I said, the thing that gets me is that out-of-nowhere craving to pick up a can months down the line.

I've gone ahead and bought some nic-free 'focus' pouches. Probably just some gimmicky nonsense, but trying them out should be entertaining.
 
Friday is here and I got through it!

The focus pouches are honestly pretty entertaining. They don't fully satisfy the craving, but they're clearly easing the physical withdrawal symptoms. I can't share where I picked them up - No source discussion! Kidding. Kind of.
 
Back
Top