sterile 3ml cartridges

cocobz said:

Can someone share the aliexpress.com listing for the sterilised 3ml cartridges?
Munan carts are the way to go — pick them up from underground or another supply vendor. They come siliconized, so unlike the Aliexpress ones, they don't stick. A few vendors stock Linuo carts, which are advertised as the closest thing to pharma grade that I've come across. So far I've only run 1 of them through a ConviPen and it worked fine.

As for Ks-tek and HDRSMED (or whatever that Ali seller is called), I've ordered from both. Out of the 7 from Ks-tek and 5 from HDRSMED that I tried, every batch either jammed or began leaking once I transferred them into a manual pen for testing. And lately they've been failing sterility tests as well!
 
I ran into the same problem of not being able to trust unknown Ali sellers. What fixed it for me was buying an autoclave/sterilizer from a vet who was retiring, then doing the sterilization on my own.

One thing worth mentioning - the indicators that come on the Ali vendor pouches can't be trusted. After removing the stopper, I placed everything into fresh pouches prior to sterilizing.
 
Back
Top